Part Twenty Six

Warning
≿━━━━༺☠━━━━
Harley Finley

The ride to Colten's apartment was filled with anticipation. My mind ran wild with what Colten had wanted from me once we entered his bedroom. I had thought his roughness during sex was something he had enjoyed, even needed, just like I had. My body loved when he held me still against him, digging the pads of his fingers into my hips until I could feel them against the bone.

My thighs hugged the motorcycle seat at just the mere thought of it. He slowed at a red light, which was something he had never done driving me around.

I swear he was trying to kill me with how slow he was approaching his house. We could have been there so much earlier had he driven like a wild man he usually was.

I flipped up the visor to my helmet and eyed him intently. I couldn't see through his darkened glass but I knew he was smirking by the way his hand held onto my knee tightly as he looked over his shoulder to me.

"Why are you suddenly driving like an old woman?" I groaned loudly into the empty street while extending a hand to the red light in front of us to prove my point.

Colten shook his head dramatically with his own chuckle echoing in his helmet. "You want to go fast?" He asked before revving the bike.

Vroom. Vroom.

His show off personality had me mesmerized, only able to watch him handle his motorcycle with ease. His head tilted into mine, clinking the top of our helmets together. His body relaxed and even if I couldn't see his face, I knew he felt the same as I when he held onto my hand that rested to his chest, interlacing our fingers.

"Hold on tight." He crossed my arms around his stomach and pressed firmly.

He revved it again, this time clutching the break so the back tire spun against the asphalt, creating a cloud of thick white smoke. He held onto the burn out, spinning us in a complete 360 circle, making sure the smoke hid us from the outside world. The smell of burnt rubber filled the air until he released the break, sending us into a wheelie down the street.

I couldn't stop the scream from my lips at the jolt backwards. But Colten made sure I was still hanging on like a little spider monkey when the front tire made contact with solid ground again.

Then he sped up, going full speed down a road I couldn't recognize even if I had been down it a million times. Trees whizzed past us, muddled red signs, which probably were telling him to slow down, blurred with each tick of the speedometer.

And I fucking loved it.

The rush of adrenaline cursed through my veins knowing my life was in his hands. He promised to care for me, to keep me safe, yet here we were going over a hundred miles on a straight away, in the dark. It was dangerous, reckless and up right crazy.

But I trusted him.

I hugged his body tighter, letting my fingers run under his shirt so I could feel his abs flexing under my touch. I kept feeling around, touching his pecs until I was able to grab his muscular shoulders.

He finally slowed to the speed limit and flipped his visor up as he turned onto a dirt driveway.

It felt like we were in the middle of nowhere. Not a single neighbor in sight, nothing but trees upon trees upon trees that circled the little house in the woods. The only thing that lit our way up to the porch was a single light that turned on when we got closer.

"Wow, I pictured you living in an apartment in town." I admitted with my gut twisting just enough knowing I could scream with pleasure and not a single soul would hear me.

"No. I like living out here but it's the reason I'm at Elijah's so often." Colten shrugged and placed a gentle hand to my back as he guided me up the porch steps. He clicked the lights on showing a basic home, one that looked comfortable and inviting. Throw blankets were tossed over the couch and recliner that rested in front of a large TV. A small table with chairs for two were set up in the eat in kitchen.

"Are you hungry?" Colten asked, poking his head into the fridge and pulling out a water bottle for both of us.

"No, I ate enough at Chloe's baby shower to last me a while."

I ran my hand against the fuzzy blanket on the back of the couch, letting my fingers run through it's long furs with a content sigh.

"It's oddly quiet out here." I murmured, moving to the window to see nothing but wilderness outside. I pushed the blinds aside just to get a better view of it.

Colten come up behind me, pressing his fingers into my hips with enough pressure to weaken my knees.

"It won't be soon." He smiled into my neck then kissed it up and down, leaving a trail of wetness on it.

I reached behind me, running my fingers through his thick hair, pulling at a few strands as my eyes fluttered shut at his touch.

"You're all mine." I hushed happily.

His hold to my body tightened and pulled me into his hips so I could feel the bulge in his jeans pressing against my ass.

"I have been from the first moment you spoke to me. Such a badass without a filter. Fuck, if I could go back to that day and do it all over just to hear your moan for the first time again, I would. You have done something to me I never thought a woman would be able to do."

His fingers walked up my stomach, pulling my shirt upwards until he was able to grasp my breasts. He squeezed them, making the thick padding of my bra crinkle.

"You have been the most intoxicating woman I've ever been with. The way you talk to me. The way you want me to dominate you. I just can't get enough of it." His voice deepened with a whisper that ran through me with his touch. He eased my bra straps off my shoulder and moved the padding aside so he could grab my breasts with his hands. He massaged them, squeezing and then releasing over and over.

"But I want to do something else with you tonight besides being rough."

My eyes fluttered open to see his brown ones staring at me intently. I could see his self control withering away with each grasp of my breasts.

"I'd do anything with you." I reassured him, practically melting into his chest.

"I'm going to own you by the time we're done. You won't be able to think of any other mans cock after tonight. But if you want to stop at anytime, just tell me." He kissed my cheek, giving me one last chance to back out.

***
A/N: Multiple upload for the smut. See next chapter ;)