Part Forty

Tied With Love
≿━━━━༺☠━━━━
Harley Finley

"Angel." Colten called from the bedroom, his tone laced with frustration.

I quickly smoothed out my satin pitch black dress, looking in the mirror one more time to adjust the long slit that crawled up to my mid-thigh and the deep v neck that somehow covered my breasts.

Taking another glance, I could see why Colten had picked it out for me. It accentuated all my curves. Though, it seemed unsuitable for a wedding where we barely knew anyone.

"Yes?" I peeked in, seeing him standing in front of the long mirror, yanking and pulling at his tie that seemed to be knotted four different ways.

"Can you tie my tie?" He looked up to the ceiling as he tried to undo the mess he had made.

I slowly approached until I was standing in front of him. I took in the amazing view of him dressed up, no longer wearing his usual attire of jeans and a t shirt but a white button down dress shirt and nice black slacks. The material clung to his body in all the best ways, hugging and holding his muscular arms and torso.

I let my fingers graze up his arms, feeling how taunt the material was from his tantrum like movements that flexed his biceps.

"I assumed you knew how to. I'm sorry." I whispered quietly, tugging at his tie to undo the knot he had given it.

"I do, it's just been a while." He murmured with a huff.

My body paused for a moment, running my thumb over the soft, silk black tie. I knew he had picked it out to tease me while we were at the wedding.

And it was working already.

"Something bothering you?" He asked smugly, taking in my dazed features that seemed stuck to his attire.

"You just think you're so smart, don't you?" I tilted my head, holding both sides of the open tie that rested behind his neck and curled the ends around my knuckles.

"I would say so seeing the way you're looking at my body."

"Hmm." I hummed, pulling on the tie and forcing him to lean down until our lips were barely an inch apart. It was a quick kiss, making him wish for more once I pulled away.

His eyes fluttered open, meeting mine with a fire burning into me. His finger gently grazed down my arm, giving me goosebumps all the way to my hands that still snuggly held his tie until he was holding my hands in his.

"Tell me what you want me to do." He murmured lowly. "I'll do anything you want me to, angel."

I released the tie with one hand, letting it slide off of his neck while we held it together. Excitement ran through me. Something about the way he said that, so sensual, so ready to care for me in any way I imagined.

"I don't want to tell you what to do." I admitted, pressing the tie into his hand and letting my fingers run down his dress shirt, unbuttoning a few buttons to expose his built chest just enough to tease my mind.

Colten sucked in his bottom lip, his dark brown eyes switched between my lips and neck, debating silently on his next moves, before letting his glance rest on my eyes.

"You're giving up power of choice to a man who wants to have you so many ways." He deeply murmured, wrapping his arms around me tightly and nuzzling his nose into my neck. His rough hands ventured through the slit in my dress, holding and caressing my thighs so, so gently it almost tickled.

"I trust you, Colt." I whispered into his skin, placing a delicate kiss to his neck making him shudder in our hold.

He pulled away, just enough so his arms could come between us as he raised the tie to my eyes.