how you meet for the first time

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 / 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔

,,NO LEAVE ME ALONE!" You run out of your room ,,Y/N, COME BACK! WE ARE NOT DONE YET!!" You don't care, run out of the house and slam the door behind you

,,NO LEAVE ME ALONE!" You run out of your room ,,Y/N, COME BACK! WE ARE NOT DONE YET!!" You don't care, run out of the house and slam the door behind you. You had a fight with your parents and now you just run away from everything. With a blurry sight, you walk along the streets, not knowing where you are, nor where you were going. You feel tears on your cheek. Normally, you hate crying in public, but right now? Right now, in this exact moment, you don't really care about it.
Suddenly you bump into something and stumble and if there weren't two strong arms to hold you, you'd fall down. ,,Wow are you okay?" The male asks and looks at your with worried eyes. ,,Y-yes, I am alright...sorry" You stutter and wipe away your tears, you don't want to seem completely lost. ,,You don't seem alright though" he says and frowns, you don't say anything. The stranger starts smiles softly ,,I'm Christopher, but you can call me Chris". You smile a bit ,,Y/N". ,,Nice to meet you! Ummm are you lost or something?" He asks and you look around. Yes, you were. But you shake your head ,,no, I had a fight with my parents" again. Tears. You try to supress them. ,,Alright Y/N, you seem to need company, so how about we grab a coffee and we just talk?"
He smiles assuring and you see his dimples. He seems friendly, so you accept his offer...

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 / 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨

⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔

You walk into the starbucks shop

You walk into the starbucks shop. It's your first day at your part time job.
You change into your work clothes and an employee explains everything.
Two guys enter the shop. One of them catches your eyes immediately. He has dark brown hair and a cute smile.
,,Hello, I'd like to have an iced Cappuccino with cold foam" the guy says and I nod ,,anything else?" He shakes his head and pays his drink. His friend orders as well and they sit down.
With help of my co worker, you make the drinks and bring it to their table.
,,Here, the caffè mocha" You give his friend his drink ,,and the Iced cappu-" someone pushes you to the side and you pour out the whole drink on the white shirt of the handsome guy ,,sorry missy" shocked, you see a girl of my class. You ignore her and apologize to the guy ,,oh my god I am so sorry" you panic and give him a wet cloth so he can clean himself. ,,Don't worry, I didn't like this shirt anyway" he smiles. ,,I-I'll make a new drink" you stutter and apologize again. A few moments later, you bring him the new drink, he smiles ,,thank you" ,,you're welcome" you smile awkwardly.
As they are gone you go to their table to clean up. Under the cup of the handsome guy, you see a note: ,,for the clumsy & cute girl. Text me: +82 ********** - Minho" ....