when you shut them up with a kiss

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 / 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔

,,Baby! Are you at home?" You hear Chan yelling through your shared apartment

,,Baby! Are you at home?" You hear Chan yelling through your shared apartment. ,,Yess! I'm in the kitchen" you yell back and continue cooking dinner. A few seconds later, a pair of strong arms wrap around your waist and Chan rests his head on your shoulder ,,smells good" he smiles and kisses you on the cheek. ,,Hehe of course it smells good, I cooked it!" You laugh and he rolls his eyes ,,you're even worse than Minho" and smacks your ass ,,hey!" You exclaim and turn around ,,what?" He asks innocently ,,you're impossible, do you know that?" You giggle and he nods ,,yup, reason why you love me" Chan smirks ,,are you sure about that?" You grin and he makes a shocked face ,,We could always find out, I mean I cou-" you cut him off by throwing a head of lettuce. ,,Yoo what was that for?" He asks and laughs. ,,To shut you up. Now get your ass to the table, dinner is ready" you grin.
After dinner, you sit on the couch and he talks about his day. You don't listen to it, you only see his perfect lips moving. ,,Shut up Chan" you mumble and he looks at you in confusion ,,what? Y/n?...okay, but I want to tell you this first, so me and Han were in the stu-" you shut him up by kissing him. At first, he's overwhelmed, but a second later he pulls you closer and kisses you back. He kisses you passionately, you interwine your hands behind his neck as he pulls you on his lap and his hands squeeze your ass. A soft moan escapes your mouth and Chan pulls away ,,we should continue this upstairs, Berry would be creeped out if she sees this" he says and you nod. He grins and kisses you a second time, lifts you up and walks to your shared bedroom...

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 / 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨

⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔

You and your boyfriend Minho are at a party

You and your boyfriend Minho are at a party. You’re wearing a quite revealing outfit, a minidress with a v-neck. You like it...but Minho doesn’t. Well, yes obviously he loves it because he can’t get his eyes off of you and neither could the other at the party. ,,Babe, what's wrong?" You ask Minho, while he was clenching his jaw. ,,Nothing. Everything's fine, except that literally every dude is starring at you". You giggle a bit and stroke his cheek. ,,I’m getting you something to drink okay?" You smirk and walk away. You want to annoy Minho, so you lean at the bar and smile at the bartender ,,heyy, can I get a glass of martini please" he nods ,,of course beautiful". You glance over to Minho and see that he almost explodes. ,,Here you go, anything else?" The bartender brings you the drink ,,no, thank you" you smile and walk away. ,,Your drink babe" You smile as he takes the drink, but pours it away. ,,Y/N, what the fuck was that?" He looks in your eyes ,,you know I'm your boyfriend, so why the fuck did you flirt with that douchebag?" He exclaims. ,,I didn't flirt with him" you say ,,you did but even worse? Every guy stares at you! You are goddamn beautiful and they noticed that! I can't stand that! You're mine and I hate the fact that every single guy is starring at your ass! Like no, I can't st-" ,,shut up" you interrupt him and kiss his lips. Your hands explore his chest ,,You shirt is pretty annoying right now" you whisper into his ear as he pulls you away ,,thank you for that misses!" He points at his problem and before you can say anthing, he pulls you closer to his body and kisses your hungrily, his hands resting on your butt. ,,We should go home y/n" he whispers between heavy breaths.