Minho - Lockscreen📲

,,y/n! Can I use your computer real quick?!" Minho yells thru the apartment. ,,Bitch, no need to yell! The apartment isn't that big" you roll your eyes, ,,but sure, use it. But don't watch anything stupid on it". You hear Minho laugh ,,we will see".
You just ignore your boyfriend and do whatever you were doing.
Minho starts your computer and while he waits, he plays on his phone. ,,Woah, Y/n you got a lame ass compu- ohhh" annoyed he turns around, types the password and rolls his eyes...but the second he sees your computer screen, he freezes. He sees a picture, of himself, sleeping on your lap. The picture made someone else, because he sees Y/n smiling at the camera. He shakes his head as he realises.  His eyes light up and he starts to smile, ,,Y/n!" You hear him and with a sigh you walk in your room ,,what do you need help with? Are you- I...ummm..." You stutter as you see your boyfriend looking at your computer background. ,,This shit is way too cute Y/n" he smiles loving and you scratch your neck ,,well...I guess I ummm...thought this pic was kinda cute? I don't know? Ummm" he got you off guard. Obviously. While you are still stuttering around and try to build a normal sentence, he gets up and pulls you in his arms. Immediately you shut up and snuggle to his chest. ,,You're the cutest" he whispers and kisses your head. ,,Nope, you! If you weren't be so cute, I wouldn't have you being asleep as my background, so shut the heck up and-" he interrupts you by smashing his soft lips against yours. The kiss is soft and full of love. He pulls you closer by your waist, with the other hand, he holds your cheek and smiles into the kiss. Without even thinkinga second, you kiss him back, your hands on his cheeks. Even though, you aren't a new couple, Minho always manages to give you butterflies in your stomache and make you feel safe and loved. Your body feels like a firework. Minho feels the same, you always manage to make him feel special and when you kiss him...he wants run on the top of a mountain and yell how much he loves you and you're his.
He pulls away and stares lovin in your eyes. ,,You're beautiful" he smiles. Before you get the chance to say something, Minho pulls you down on your bed. You lay on the top of him and he wraps his arms around you. You giggle at his action and stay like this for a while.
After a few minutes, you roll down. He whines a bit ,,you were waaaarrrmmmmm" you just giggle ,,I'm not your blanket Lee Minho" he nods his head ,,yes you are babbbyy". You just peck his lips to shut him up ,,don't get use to this way of shutting you up" you say and he smirks ,,we gonna see".
You take your phone to check the time. Suddenly, you hear your boyfriend screeching and fanboying...hard. You turn your head and look at him. ,,Umm...Babe? You okay?" He makes a loud noise ,,JEEZ NO?! YOU GOT US AS YOUR BACKGROUND OF YOUR COMPUTER AND NOW YOUR PHONE AS WELL? I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH HOLY SHIT". You frown ,,it's...just...a lockscreen", you look at your lockscreen. It is Minho eating an ice cream and smiling at the camera. Beautiful memory. He takes your phone away, ,,sure, it's just a lockscreen but it's sweet as heck and it just shows me how much you like me" he smiles and you grin ,,wrong Minho. I do not like you". You see his eyes freeze for a second ,,w-what?" He stutters and you could laugh at the sight. ,,I love you, stupid ass" you smile and your boyfriend sighs ,,oh my god...I hate you! I was shocked!" He hugs you.

You talk for a while and just cuddle...cuddle...cuddle...and...who would've thought? Exactly. cuddle.
Eventually, you fall asleep in his embrace. When he notices your sleeping body, he shifts a bit so you can lay your head on his chest and use him as a pillow. Minho plays a bit with your head and eventually he falls asleep as well.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count: 0.7k