Seungmin - Nightmare🌩️

,,So what? S/he isn't worth it" a guy in a black hood says. ,,Please don't hurt her/him" a young man says with tears in his eyes. ,,S/he snooped around and now, s/he knows way too many things" black hood says. ,,Seungmin...please, help me" The girl/boy almost cries. Before Seungmin can do anything, the dark hood cuts the throat of the girl/boy and pushs her/him out of the window ,,Y/NNN!!!!" The young man yells and runs to the window, he only sees a dark spot on the ground...

,,Y/NNN!!" Seungmin yells and sits up real quick and pants uncontrollably (?¿). He wipes away a few tears and and tries to calm his breath. Still panicking he looks to his right and sees his girl/boyfriend sleep. Seungmin sighs ,,I gotta drink something" he thinks and gets up. But something is holding him back, two arms around his waist. ,,Babe, what's wrong?" He hears his girl/boyfriend whisper ,,nothing, just a nightmare, I gotta drink something and then I'll be back" Seungmin smiles. ,,No wait" s/he says and gets up even faster.
A few moments later, s/he comes back with a glass of water and ice ,,you're the best" he smiles.
,,But then you have to cuddle me as an apology for waking me up" his gf/bf grins and Seungmin smiles ,,of course you clingy koala, come here" he pulls her/him in his arms and so they eventually fall asleep in eachothers embrace.

--------------------------------------------------

Word count: 0.2k