Chris - Sweater thief💕🐨

chris💕🐻: ,,It's going to be late today, don't wait for me. Love you💌"
Me: ,,alright, don't forget to drink and eat something. Love ya too💞"

read 11.56pm

I sigh and sit on my couch. I decide to watch movie and to order some food.
Since I know, that Chris will forget to eat, I order some things for him too.

30min later

,,Here's your delievery Miss" the delivery guy gives me the stuff and I pay him ,,thank you, have a good night" I say.

I am watching some Marvel movies when I realize I'm cold. I walk upstairs, open Chris's closet and take out a big grey nike hoodie. Warm and comfy..and it even smells of him.
Back on my couch, I eat the rest and snuggle into Chris's hoodie.
Eventually I fall asleep while breathing in the hoodie of my boyfriend.
I feel warm, safe and comfortable.

35min later~

I feel how I get picked up. Scared for a second I yelp. ,,Shhh baby, it's me" I hear Chris's deep and reassuring (?) Voice and I relax immediately.
,,What time is it?" I ask him ,,I don't know" he smiles innocently. I look on the clock in our bedroom and see that it's already 2.30am ,,Chris...I told you not to...no whatever" I mumble. He lets me down on the bed and sits next to me ,,I know...and I am sorry" he says with a bit of regret in his eyes. ,,don't worry, as long as you are healthy I am happy" I smile comforting and he starts to smile as well...ahhh dimpleeees.
,,You know you're the be- Hold up" he frowns ,,what?" I look at him in confusion. ,,Is this my hoodie?" He asks and I blink twice ,,m-maybe? I guess..." Shyly I look away. ,,Awww my babyyyyy" he says in a fluffy voice ,,but jjeeeez you are a thief...first you steal my heart and then my hoodie. U gonna pay me" he grins ,,how? I am broke" I laugh sarcastically ,,dumbass" Chris rolls his eyes and hovers himself over me and smiles ,,cuddles!" Then he lets himself fall down on the bed and opens his arms ,,of coooouurssee you big baby" I smile and snuggle myself into his chest. He hugs me tightly as I snuggle myself into the crotch of his neck.
,,I love you" I smile happy, Chris's heart jumps as he hears these words...not like he heard it several times, but every time, he gets all fuzzy and his heart jumps. ,,I love you tooooo" I whispers in my head and kisses the top of my head. ,,Now shhuushhh and sleep baby" he whispers and we both fall asleep in eachothers arms.

-------------------------------------------------

Word count: 0.4k