Jeongin-Barista 🍽️

Tired and unmotivated, I walk to my company. My boss has called me, to tell me, I should come urgently, because there is an emergency...and today would've been my day off. Ugh. I walk down the streets, still an hour too early. Huh? A new coffee shop! Curious I step into the new shop. Cozy! I look at what they offer and wow, I'm excited! I step to the counter and a young man with a sweet smile welcoms me ,,hello, what can I bring you?" I Smile ,,a macchiatio... special? What is the special?" I ask and he winks ,,you'll find out, you are welcome to sit down". I sit down at a table near the window and wait. ,,So, the macchiato special, I hope you like it" A cake and my coffee. Mhh exactly what I needed.
I pay and walk out of the store, new motivation!

This is how it goes every morning, I get up an hour earlier to go to the shop. The guy at the counter is also really cute and I finally managed to read his name tag. Yang Jeongin! ,,Good morning" I greet the guy at the counter, this time another one. I order and sit down at my usual place. I see how Jeongin comes out of a room. Hehe yay. Then my drink comes from the other guy. I see a napkin ,,you're cute :)" is written with pen.  Huh? A bit confused, I look up, but I only see how the two bartenders talk to customers...It goes on and on, every day a new message on the napkin. Slowly I start to wonder if it's Jeongin or Seungmin, that's the name of another one.

This morning is like any other, I order, sit down, message, pay.  Except that when I wanted to go, I was stopped. ,,Um sorry" I turn around. Seungmin. "
,,Maybe it sounds a bit cringe, but my buddy here has been staring at you for weeks and whining, that he doesn't dare to ask for your number. So l'll do it, ummm may I have your number for him?" I'm blushing a bit, ,,s-sure"I dig my phone out because I forgot my number because of nervousness. When I see the time I turn pale, oh shoot, the meeting is in 10min...,,I'm sorry Seungmin, but I have to go...See you tomorrow!" I run out of the shop not to miss my meeting, and I almost get run over by a bus. Shit happens.

Next day

Exhausted from work, I walk into the shop and sit down. ,,The usual?" Seungmin asks and I nod tiredly. My menu comes, with a message: ,,keep smiling cutie" aww actually, such a sweet message manages to cheer me up. As I take the napkin, a note drops out: ,,Your number...?" I grin and write my number on the back of the paper and put the note in the cup. After work, I walk straight to the bed and let myself fall onto it. Ugh finally! I take my phone and unlock it.

Unknown number: hey!

A smile flits across my face.

Me: Hey!

Aoon I found out that it is Jeongon. Awwwwee :')
Me and Jeongin have been writing the whole evening and I have to say, he is very sweet and nice. 

The next morning

I enter the store a little nervous but happy. Seungmin is standing at the counter ,,well, what can it be?" I smile and order "ummm Seung...is Jeo-" I don't come further because he wiggles his eyebrows ,,uhhh so the kiddo has already texted you huh? And he's sick today" I sigh. Seungmin grins ,,So what did you write? When is the first date? What-" he bombards me with questions, I laugh and sit down on the bar. ,,About everything possible  and there is no date" I grin. ,,YET!" Seungmin adds.

Me: I heard from Seungmin that you are sick.? 
Jeongin: Yea..
Me: oh no, get well soon Minhyuk: Thank you<3

Ahhh, why does a single heart make me feel so fuzzy?! I could burst, or just scream, ahh shit omg what's going on with me?!  But it's sweet, wait what? No?  Ugh. Me and Jeongin wrote all night long. And guess what happened? Exactly! He asked me out! Ahhhh I could explode again because of joy! Ay ay ay ay ayyy !! Why am I like this? Why can't I get him out of my head?  Ugh, I've only known him for a month or so. ,,YOU HAVE A WHAT?!" Seungmin squeaks on the phone when I told him about the date ,,Dont scream so loud!"  I laugh.  Seungmin and I became really good friends and he's just as happy as I am. ,,0kay, then tell me EVERYTHING you did, yes?!  Or no, I'll come with you and stalk you!" I laugh and shake my head. ,,I'll kill you Min"

The say of the date Since it is relatively cold outside, I put on a green sweater, black jeans and a leather jacket.  Nervously, I get on the bus to get into the city.  ,,Hey" I smile shyly and he hugs me briefly ,,hey Y/n, nice to see you" he grins.  ,,Wanna go to the amusentpark?" He asks and I nod enthusiastically. We walk to the amusentpark and talk a bit ,,So, we get ourselves cotton Candy or Nacho-" ,,COTTON CANDY" I yell happy. Laughing, we go to the stand and buy it. Like two small kids we walk around. First to the carousel, then to the roller coaster, and to many other activities.
,,Horror house?" He asks and I look at him in shock ,,pardon me? What?! No way" He grins ,,come on" he grabs my hand and pulls me in. Help! I cling to his hand. ,,BO000!" A monster jumps out ,,Ahhhhh!" Startled, I jump into Jeongin's arms. ,, It's alright, it's just a costume" he reassures me. We almost made it, when we see the exit, a zombie comes towards us, he grabs me with his dirty and bloody nails. ,,Brains" he croaks creepy and waving with a scalpel shaking from fear I stare at the zombie. Jeongin puts his arm around me ,,go away idiot, that was really too much!"  He gently pulls me out of the horror house. ,,I'm sorry, I didn't know that it would that scary" he sighs pulling me into a tight hug.
Now it is dark.
Jeongin and I still want to go on the Ferris wheel. At the moment, not many people are around, mean; we have the gondola for ourselves. 
,,Ladies first" he smiles and lets me get in. Then it starts. ,,Wow it's beautif-" I whisper as we are on the top, but I get interrupted by a jerk. Then the gondola stops. ,,One moment, technical problems" someone yells from the ground.
More time up here.
I see that Jeongin gets a bit nervous ,,umm Y/n?" I look at him curiously. ,,This may not be the best moment, but anyway, since the day you day you stepped into the shop, you're not going out of my mind anymore.  I have seen how these messages have made you smile, this smile of yours has made my day! In short, I like you....very much actually...?" Hr stutters a bit.
I'm flashed, but before I can say anything, he continues. ,,I can understand that you don't want to have anything to do with such a weird and stupid guy like me, but-" He really talks too much. I gather all of my courage and kiss him on his lips.
After a few seconds, I feel like he smiles and starts kissing me back. ,,I feel the same you idiot, and you're damn handsome, sweet, kind, friendly, helpful, everything a girl like me wants" I say as we break the kiss. Jeongin smiles, ,,Then, would you be my girlfriend?" I grin and nod, then he kisses me again, he strokes his thumb over my cheek and with the other hand he interwines with mine. I love him. Damn i love him so much. ,,Damn I love you" I whisper between the kiss ,,I love you too" he smiles and kisses me again. In the meantime, the Ferris wheel is working again.

---------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1.3k