Seungmin - coffee shop☕

Tired I sigh and wipe away the crumb of the counter.
Everybody is gone, all of my co workers went home already and the store is closed.
The small and cozy caffee is closed since 1 hour, I stayed here to clean up.
A few soft songs are playing quietly in the background.
I look outside. ,,Oh damn...it's raining" I say to myself and look out of the window, it's raining really hard and it's already dark. The only warm light around here is the one of the caffee.

I put the broom away and see something outside.
A person. He or she walks by the coffee shop without having an umbrella.
I notice that the person looks quite lost. He looks at his phone and puts it away, looking around.
I stop staring at him and look on my watch ,,screw it" I whisper and run to the door and open it ,,hey you!" I scream through the loud rain and thunders. ,,You!! Come in here" The boy looks up and walks slowly towards me.
,,Come on in, or else you're getting a cold" I say and let him in. I lock the door again and look at him. He has a handsome face and water drops of his brown wet hair. He still looks like a lost puppy. I smile ,,what were you doing outside without an umbrella?" I ask and he says nothing. I sigh. ,,Sit, I'm bringing you something warm" he hasitates a little bit but sits next to the counter.
He takes off his wet jacket and runs his hand through his wet hair. I look at him while I make a warm chocolate. He really is handsome, I just wonder what he was doing outside, it's soon midnight. I look outside and notice that the rain is even harder and it turned into a real thunderstorm.
,,Here you go" I give him the warm cup and a piece of cake.
He smiles shy and drinks it immediately.
,,Why are you nice to me?" He suddenly asks after he ate a piece of cake.
That's the first thing he ever said to me. ,,Why?" I smile ,,I saw you outside without an umbrella, I just couldn't see how you're standing there in the cold" I shrug and he smiles ,,thank you". I smile and nod.
,,What does this cost?" He point at the food and I chuckel ,,on the house". His face lights up a bit. I notice that his clothes are still soaking wet. ,,Wait a second" I go to the employee area. When I found what I looked for, I go back.
,,Here, take dry clothes, you will get sick if you stay in these cold things". I hand him the clothes and show him the bathroom.
I wash the plate and after a few minutes he comes back. The hoodie and the pants fit!
I sit next to him ,,what were you doing outside? If I may ask" he shrugs ,,I am new in town, and I don't exactly know where my apartement is by night, I wanted to use google maps but my phone is dead" he explains ,,okay...so what are you gonna do? I mean it's soon 1am and it's cold". He shrugs ,,the landlord is probably already asleep and I don't wanna disturb him". I think. ,,Well, you can't stay outside...if you want, you can stay at my place" I say and he frowns ,,for real? But you don't even know me...I could be a raper or a kidnapper". I nod ,,yes you could, but I don't think so and you have to stay somehwere, I'm not letting you out in this storm" he chuckels ,,thank you".
I turn off the lights and we run to my car.
I drive into the city while the rain is pouring. ,,so, you're staying at my place..shouldn't I know your name then?" I smile looking on the street.
He freezes ,,oh my god I am so sorry, I am Seungmin". I smile ,,no worries, my name is Y/n".
We chat a little bit and he seems like a really nice guy.

After 15min we arrived.
I unlock my apartement and we go in. ,,It's nice" Seungmin says and I smile ,,thanks". We take off our jackets and go to the living room ,,are you hungry?" I ask and he shakes his head. ,,Alright, so you can sleep here" I point at the big couch and he smiles ,,looks cozy" I smile and nod ,,you'll find out".
Lucky him, I have an oversize t-shirt which fits him and he got jogging pants in his backpack. We talk a bit till 2am. ,,Alright...sleep well" I smile and go to my room ,,Y/n" I hear and turn around ,,thank you" he smiles warmly and I smile back ,,no problem".

The next day

I get up, change myself and go downstairs.
I see Seungmin still sleeping and quietly I start making pancakes.
After a few minutes he wakes up ,,morning" I smile and he rubs his face ,,good morning".
I show him the bathroom. A few minutes later he is back and I give him a few pancakes. ,,Mmmmmh delicious" he humms and I smile ,,thanks".