When you tell them ,,I love you" for the first time

𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧 / 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬

⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔

Chan is currently in the studio to produce some 3RACHA songs

Chan is currently in the studio to produce some 3RACHA songs. You decided to join him. You two have been together for the last 1,5 months and both of you are deeply in love. But neither of you guys said the L word.
You chill on the couch on the right side of the studio, while Chan sits about 5 meters away from you. You play on your phone, text a few friends, scroll through tiktok, insta and so on. Slowly you get tired and bored and you put your phone away. ,,Chaaan" you whine, but he doesn't hear you through his headphones. You sigh and slowly drift off to the dream land.
Hours later, Chan notices you sleeping and puts away his headphones.
He walks up to you and smiles, he sits next to you and strokes your cheek. ,,You're an angel" he whispers. You wake up from the soft touch. ,,Chan" you muffle sleepy ,,are you done yet?" You rub your eyes and he shakes his head ,,not yet" your head falls on his shoulder. He chuckles and lifts you up and sits back on his chair, to continue producing, but with you on his lap. You sit on his lap, your head on his shoulder and almost 100% asleep ,,i love you channie" you mumble against the crotch of his neck. His face freezes and puts his headphones down. ,,what did you say?" He whispers, he heard it perfectly but he's devestated rn. ,,Love you" you repeat in your sleep, or more like, your heart said it because your brain is asleep. Chan starts smiling like a little kid who just got a present. He shuts down his computer and carries you to his car. You are deeply asleep.
at home,
he carries you into his bed and lays next to you. With a sweet and warm smile he takes you in his arms and strokes your soft hair. ,,I love you more than anything in this world, y/n. I hope you know that" he whispers before he gives you a kiss on your forehead and falls asleep as well.

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰 / 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐡𝐨

⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔⎯♔

You were at his place, watching him feed his three cats

You were at his place, watching him feed his three cats. You smiled at the scenario, he was so loving towards his cats. You two started dating three weeks ago and you couldn't be happier.
,,What are you starring at?" Minho smirks and you shake your head to get back to reality. ,,I was starring at Dori" you said grinning and Minho frowns ,,sure, Dori is muuuuch better looking than me" he pouts and looks away ,,tsk, it actually is" you shrug. Minho looks at you in shock and you laugh ,,what? Just stating facts! It has beautiful eyes, fluffy fur and sweet paws" He opens his mouth to say something, but closes it again ,,you're right, so Dori will be your new boyfriend" Minho folds his arms and pouts annoyed. You giggle ,,you know I am joking, right?" He doesn't say anything ,,Minho? It's just a cat" no response. You sigh and smile ,,oh come on, it's just a weird cat and I only love you, forever and ever" you smile, without realising what you just said, and your face freezes for a moment. ,,It's no weird cat baby" he says as he walks over to you ,,but I love you too, forever" he smiles and hugs you tightly. ,,Yeah, sorry I forgot that it's your everything" you grin against his chest. ,,Nope, my everything is you" Minho whispers and pulls you even closer. You feel his heart beating rapidly. ,,Why is your heart racing like that?" You smile against his chest ,,you just told me you love me for the first time...how am I supposed to not explode?" He chuckles nervously ,,oh yeah, right...I did" I stutter. He lets go of you and looks you in the eyes, ,,Y/N, I love you okay? Don't ever doubt that" Minho whispers and you nod ,,I love you more" immediately Minho rolls his eyes ,,shut up, you don't" ,,I do!!" ,,You don't! Because I love you more" ,,shut up dumbass" ,,idiot" ,,weirdo" ,,Bitch" ,,asshole"....this conversation goes for minutes till both of you fall on the couch ,,movie?" He asks and you nod ,,marvel?" ,,No Disney" ,,LEE MINHO!" ,,alright, Marvel" he laughs.