Felix - Snow🤍

,,OH MY GOD Y/N!!!" Felix yells. I run downstairs, expecting seeing the kitchen in flames.
The only thing I see is my boyfriend Felix, his nose glued at a window. ,,Felix? What happend?" I ask him and push the curtains away and see what he is all excited about. ,,Snow" he says softly and smiles. ,,Wanna go outside?" I smile and Felix nods ,,heck yeah!".

A while later, we are dressed and he runs outside. ,,Oh my god this is soooo coool" he yells happily and tries to catch falling snowflakes with his tongue. I giggle at the sight and make a few pics with my phone.
Suddenly, he takes my hand and I squeak ,,Felix?" But he pulls me with him. Laughing we run to the next park. A beautiful white landscape.
Then, suddenly...I get pushed.
The next moment I find myself in a snowdrift. ,,Oops sorry baby" Felix grins and helps me up. But you know...he isn't the only meanie here...instead of letting him help me up, I pull him down in the snow. ,,waahh y/n" he exclaims as he sits in the snow. Felix grins sheepishly and throws a snowball in my face ,,LEE FELIX!! YOU LIL...TAKE THIS!" I throw a snowball as well. We get up and run after each other and covering eachother in snow.

2 hours later

It's already getting late, pretty exhausted and wet from the melted snow, we decide to head back home.
Darkness. He takes my hand and squeezes it a bit. ,,Today was fun" he smiles and I nod ,,definitely", ,,you know...I love days like these, just being happy and stuff" he stops. ,,I like days like these as well Lixie" I smile and hug him. Felix pulls me closer to his body. ,,I love you Y/N...please stay with me" he whispers. ,,Of course I stay with you Lix...I love you too" I smile into his chest. It starts to snow again. He pulls a bit away and puts his left hand on my cheek and smiles loving. I close my eyes and relax at his touch, he strokes softly my cheek and leans closer. ,,I love you so much" he whispers against my lips and kisses me.
I start to smile and kiss him back. Our lips move in sync. It's a soft and loving kiss.
,,We should head back home" Felix whispers as he breaks the kiss, ,,good idea, I don't want to end up as a snowman" I giggle.

---------------------------------------------------

Word count: 0.4k