Chan - Bodyguard😎

,,Are you friggin kidding me?? These are not bloody bodyguards! They are...no idea what they are, but for sure no bodyguards. Even I can kick better than them!" I walk up and down in the office of my manager. He tries to calm me down ,,okay okay...we'll set new ones okay?" He says meekly.  ,,Now, I want to see how you do it NOW!" I cross my arms, my manager taps something in his cell phone, and calls somebody. Well, how am I supposed to walk on the catwalk without security? Yeah, I ' m a world famous model and I'm going to Paris next weekend, and for that I need reliable bodyguards. ,,So, your new bodyguards are coming tomorrow. Satisfied?" My manager sighs, I nod and thank him.

Tired I drive to Starbucks for a drink, I park and go to the counter, I order and without looking, I turn arounf. ,,HEY" damn, my hoodie is full of coffee "Can you please open your eyes ?!" I  hiss ,,I'm sorry umm..." I look up and see a young man in my age, he has broad shoulders, black, slightly ruffled hair and a black t- shirt where you can see his muscles ...- a snack. Ok ok stop. ,,Can I...Imean" he stutters ,,save it", I just say ,,I mean, l'll invite you as compensation...okay? I have 30min left "he says and smiles.  His smile is sweet, so I nod slightly.  He orders me a frapuccino and we sit down.  ,,Don't you want to take off your sunglasses?" He asks me and I shake my head ,,I have an allergy "I mumble.
We talk for a while, when he looks at his phone, he jumps up ,,shit I'm sorry! But I'm late for my new job" he runs away ,,wait, I don't even know your name!"

,,Hello Y/n" my manager greets me in his office. ,,Get the team in" he says, before I can answer him. ,,Who?" I ask in confusion. The door opens and 5 young men come in. ,,May I introduce; your new high level bodyguard team; Kai, Changbin, Jisung, Wonho and Chan" I look at the 5 and at one, my gaze get stuck ,,y- you?" The young man looks at me in confusion ,,y-you're y/n?" I nod slowly. My manager looks at me, ,,you know each other?" I nod, "you could say so" ,,Anyway, I demand the highest level of discipline and maximum concentration for y/n to be safe." My manager turns to the bodyguards  ,,Yes, sir, "everyone says in unison.
"Well...you should know something.  There have been murder threats against y/n for some weeks now, we do not know who it might be or what motive it is" ,,By mail?" Kai frowns and Chan looks at me worriedly. ,,No, by letter," my manager says. ,,Are they still there?" Chan asks and crosses his muscular arms, the manager nods and hands him an envelope. Chan and  his team look in it and read it carefully. ,,We do everything we can to keep her safe! " Chan says. ,,Good, now...RESERVE!" My manager yells, the team greets in military style and they leave. Damn, they are professional! And Chan, okay y/n, focus on your career and not on your extremely hot and handsome bodyguard.

A few months later My career is great, but I still cannot get Chan out of my head, We talk pretty often and my hands sweat when I see him.
When I have photoshoots, I can hardly concentrate in his presence because he is always there as a bodyguard. Sighing, I open the door to the private gym of the company. I hardly step in, I see Chan lifting his dumbbells.  Oh shit..that too hot. ,,Hi y/n!" He greets me with a smile, ,,Hey Channie" I smile back.  Awkward ...I'm going over to the treadmill. After a while I smell something. ,,What is that smell?" I ask Chan while he's drinking some water. He looks around and makes big eyes ,,smoke...H...HOLD UP"  He shouts and pushes me with all his strength from the treadmill when suddenly everything explodes.  Chan is above me and clings tight to me...

,,Chan" I mumble in his shoulder, he moves away a bit and looks at me anxiously ,,are you alright, are you hurt?" ,,No, no" say. He comes closer...and closer ... suddenly the destroyed door opens and we jump apart. "Y/N! EVERYTHING OKAY ?! CHAN?!"  My manager and security people are running to us ,,we are all right" I mumble.

It was an attack on me, by whom? No idea. Motives? No clue. Anyway, today I have a gig on the catwalk in Torino, Italy.  ,,Hey, good luck" I turn around and see Chan smiling ,,Thanks," smile. Then the time has come! I walk down the catwalk, applauding people and the headlights just focused on me. Show time! In the corner of my eye I see Chan, okay stay professional. Neutrality! A bang.  Shit what? No matter keep walking goddamn. Another bang and people scream. Fuck on professionals, I stop and look around. I only see how a red dot on my shoulder moves back and forth. Laser! Chan comes running up to me and grabs me ,,on the floor" he hisses and pushes me behind a sign ,,the second time you saved me" I smile slightly, he nods "I agree, only this one with a ki- he doesn't come any further because it bangs deafening and we fall somewhere down... then everything is black.

When I open my eyes, I see a white wall. Huh? Where on I?  My shoulder hurts. ,,Y/n?" Asks a voice, turn my head and see Chan who has bandaged his right arm and lying in the bed next to me. "C-Chan, what..oh my god, how are you? What happened?"  I ask ,,Don't worry, I'm fine.  After the first bomb attack, the ground was probably destroyed, when the second bomb went up, we fell down a floor" he says. ,,And we survived it?" 
I ask and he nods.  "Y/n, Wonho, thank god that you're alive! Chan, you saved her life, thank you and respect "my manager ... ,,My job" Chan mumbles ,,How many injured were there?" I ask ,,52 injured and 4 dead..you were lucky" answers my manager. ,,But don't worry, they are in good hands!"  After a short conversation, he disappears again.

,,So" Chan gets up and sits down at my bed ,,I couldn't finish what I wanted to say and do" he smiles and without hesitation he kisses me on my lips. ,,Channie" I mumble against his lips....now I realise how strong my feelings for him actually are. He loosens but our foreheads still touch. ,,I love you" he whispers. I start to smile and pull him down to kiss him again ,,I love you too".
After a while, he snuggled up in my bed and I lay in his muscular arms. ,,And everything started in Starbucks...oh man" Chan grins and I laugh ,,best coincidence of my life" I say, and as a confirmation, he kisses me on the forehead. ,,When we both get out of here, we go to the beach, amusement park ahh and together on the holidays and .." For a long time we plan things for our future, I am looking forward to explore the world with my bodyguard!

---------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1.2k