Hyunjin smut - Detention🔞

,,how are ya?" My best friend asks me while we walk into school ,,just great!" I respond and she rolls her eyes and punches me softly ,,c'mon, it's friday. You got this shit" I nod. ,,See you at lunch?" I ask and she shakes her head ,,I got...a date for lunch" she winks and walks off ,,see ya at 5pm!" ,,WAIT WITH WHO DO YOU GOT A DATE?!" I yell and everyone is looking in my direction. Yeri laughs ,,who knows!!" ,,ASSHOLE" ,,love ya tooooo".
I laugh and walk to my class.
I sit down in the 4th row. ,,Hey" my buddy says and sits next to me ,,hey Felix" I say.
The teacher Mrs. Yong comes in ,,morning class, we're going straight into the exam" me and Felix are looking at each other ,,exam?! What exam?!" He whispers and I shrug my shoulders ,,Mr. Lee, is there a problem?" She snaps ,,not at all...sorry" he says and I roll my eyes ,,well well well Mrs. I-Know-It-All, we'll see if you still roll your eyes after you get your grade" she says and I punch her in the face...in my mind...
,,Okay then..." In this moment the door opens and a guy with vintage jeans and a leather jacket comes in. ,,Mr. Hwang" she stops him and he makes an annoyed face ,,what excuse do you have this time for coming too late?" Mrs. Yong asks. ,,None" he says ,,my car didn't work" she snorts ,,to your place, we have an exam". Hyunjin walks to the last row. While going there he glances to me and smirks a bit.
,,Damn" I mumbel.

After 5 hours

Lunch...I go with Felix to grab some food, then I see my best friend sitting with a guy. ,,Yo yo yo Lix, look there" he looks in the direction and sees our best friend ,,uhhh Yuri with...her crush?! Damn, girl is going for it".
I laugh ,,yep, we'll ask her after school" ,,for sure" Felix smiles.

1 hour later

We sit in class and I get annoyed af...,,Mrs. Y/n, can you answer me this?" Mrs. Yong asks me and I sigh ,,I don't know the answer mrs." I say and she frowns ,,you don't? Well, in this case stop hanging outside and study more!" She almost yell ,,THAT'S TRASH!! What do we learn this shit for?! We are literally never gonna use this again!" I say and cross my arms ,,Y/n you-" Felix whispers. ,,You can take your words to detention. Anybody else?" She asks and I snort ,,asshole". Lucky me she didn't hear it. Suddenly a loud noise. I look back and see how Hyunjin pushed all of his books on the floor ,,She is right...Motherfucker" he says without any facial expression ,,okay, enough. Mr. Hwang. Detention"
I look at him and he smirk slightly.
Felix looks at me with a face ,,damn gurl..you got detention with Hwang" he whispers and I nod ,,I know...?" ,,Well...you know how detentions with a hot guy end right?" I frown and look at him in confusion. ,,Whatever...just make sure you use condoms" he says and I almost laugh out loud ,,what the fuck Felix..."

Detention

I walk down the hall to get to the detention room. ,,Hello" I say while sitting down. The teacher looks up ,,hi" he says. Great. After a few minutes Hyunjin comes in ,,Mr. Hwang?" The guy stands up and Hyunjin nods ,,late" ,,I know". The teacher rolls his eyes ,,whatever...just do your stuff and don't even think to get out until 4pm..imma go outside and lock the room. Bye pisser" then hes gone.
,,The the fuck" I whisper to myself and open my book ,,you really wanna learn? You serious?" I look up and see Hyunjin sitting on the desk and playing with a pen between his fingers ,,we have to?"
He laughs ,,well, we could do much...funnier stuff" Hyunjin says and I frown ,,you mean... what by that?" ,,You'll never find out, if you stare into the book" he winks. I sigh and close my book with a loud noise. ,,That's duality though" he says and shrugs. ,,So...?" I start and he smirks and hops off of the desk. ,,Soo..." He walks towards me and I get up slowly...idk why I did this but..whatever. while he walks towards me, I walk backwards until I hit the wall.
His face, almost 1cm away from mine ,,what a pretty face...lucky me you got no boyfriend" he whispers into my ear and bites it softly. This sends shivers down my spine..damn he definitely is hot and nothing than better..it also happend that he is my friggin crush.
,,You sure that I have no boyfriend?" I whisper and he chuckels ,,yes babe, if you would, I wouldn't be standing here and kissing you in the next second" ,,This literally didn't make se-" I start but he kisses me...he doesn't move his lips...they just lay on mine while his hands slowly stroke my waist up and down.
Adrenalin flows through me veins and I feel like imma explode. Then he starts moving his lips slowly against mine...I start to kiss him back, after a while he starts to get more passionate, his chest is pressed against mine.
My fingers run through his hair and he pulls me even closer by my waist.
He starts kissing and sucking my neck and leaves hickeys everywhere. I let out a soft moan when he sucks at my soft spot. He chuckels against my neck and kisses my lips again. I buckle up my hips and hit his boner...he groans and bites my lip ,,don't tease" he breathes heavily against my lips and I chuckel ,,your loss babe" and turn him, so I can dominate him now.
I continue kiss him and leave hickeys everwhere on his neck. Slowly I start to unbutton his shirt and leave red and purple marks all over his muscular chest.
I touchs his abs and press my lips again on his.
He literally rips off my shirt and smirks ,,what a beautiful body" he stares at every inch of my upper body with hungry eyes ,,shut up and kiss me" I smile and he grins ,,would love to".
Slowly my hands wander down his abs and touch his still clothed member...he flinches and breathes heavily, I take it in my hand. The material feels already wet ,,fuck don't tease me" he groans and moans louder as I put more pressure into my grip. ,,Fuck Y/N".
I smile innocent and let go of him ,,hmm??" I ask and smile.
,,You're a fucking tease, you know that right?" He breathes into my ear ,,I don't know what you are talking about"
I say and shrug. He smirks and runs his fingers through his dark brown hair.
Then suddenly he turns me around, pushes me hard to the wall and kisses me as if there wouldn't be a tomorrow.
His fingers go up and down my body and sends shiver everywhere my body. His finger slide up and down my neck...suddenly he puts his hand around me neck..softly but continues kissing me. I moan softly into his mouth and he chuckels with his deep voice ,,you like that, don't you baby girl?" Before I can answer he slides his tongue into my mouth...
Suddenly his fingers slide down and press on my already heated core ,,I see I see...already wet for me huh?" He chuckels and puts more pressure on...I moan against his lips ,,fuck H-Hyunjin" everything is gonna explode soon...
Suddenly...the door swings open ,,Yoooooo- ah..ha! I knew it!!" Felix swings in. Hyunjin turns around and looks confused to me, I just shrug. ,,Buddy, what the heck?" Hyunjin crossed his arms ,,what? I knew it would end up like this, so I brought you guys this" Felix throws something in my direction and I catch it. ,,Felix you lil fucker...the next time I get you into my hands you're a dead man" I say but still laugh.
,,A condom...is...important!" Felix says and Hyunjin laughs ,,thanks dude" ,,anytime! So have fun y'all" then he goes...but comes back ,,by the way, Hyunjin" he looks up ,,Y/N has a big fat crush on you...bye!!" ,,FELIX YOU ASSHOLE!" I yell but he is already gone.
I lean against the wall and look on the floor ,,so you...have a crush on me?" Hyunjin asks and smiles slightly ,,yes..." I whisper ,,aww babe you're so sweet" he takes my chin and lifts it so I see his eyes. Then he kisses me...not like before...this kiss is soft and loving. His one hand rests on my cheek and the other one took my hand.
,,Me too" he says after he broke the kiss ,,what?" I ask confused ,,I do to...have a crush on you...well it's not that I like you or anything.." he says and these words punched my right into my face he dosn't like but has a crush on me? Dafuq?¿
,,..I..I love you, since a while..kind of" he says and I let out a gasp ,,what?!" He smiles ,,yep" ,,well...ummm...I won't make it long...so yes me too"
Hyunjin smiles wide and hugs me tightly. His warm skin touches mine..and I feel really safe.
,,And to be honest" he starts and lets go of me ,,back then in class...It wasn't an accident that I pushed all of my books on the floor, I wanted to be here...with you" I smile ,,I'm happy you did". ,,And this cold guy stuff...I don't know, but I tried to seem cool...infront of you" he says and pouts a bit ,,awwww well, I really love the cute and soft boy Jinie..but the hot fuckboy Hyunjin? Go for it, I love it" I smirk and he smirks too ,,well then...second round baby girl?" He walks towards me ,,fuck yes daddy" I smile and he starts kissing me again...

--------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1.7k