Changbin- Streetracer🏎️

I love the streets...the taste of burnt tires, of spilled gas and fumes. I know, weird. But I love it. What I am?  lA street racer. I grew up on the streets and know nothing else. Today is another race. ,,Hey you! What is a little girl like you doing here?" I turn around and see a male figure who doesn't look much older. ,,This little girl does things that city idiots like you don't understand" I say annoyed and the man chuckles ,,not so naughty little one". I sigh ,,what do you want?" I ask him and he shrugs ,,just wanna know what you're doing here. This isn't exactly the place where littke girks like you belong to". You look at him. He isn't that tall. ,,If you want to know it exactly, I drive racecars and this is a streetrace. So I think you can add up the rest all by yourself, alright big boy? " I cross my arms. ,,You? haha ​​good joke" the dude laughs. I want to turn around to my car when someone stops me.
,,You are confident...a bit too confident", he says ,,well, your bad. Does it bother you?" You cock your eyebrow. He laughs ,,no not at all, I just like it". I just snort and climb into my Mclaren P1. I hear a ,,nice car" from him, then the engine of my car howls and I drive towards the starting line of the race. This dude was annoying as fuck...jeez. ,,IN THE RACE OF TODAY, OUR CHAMPION DEAD SKY AGAINST THE CHAMPION OF THE NEIGHBORCITY, APPLAUS FOR BLACK SKULL!!"  The man with the megaphone disappears and a black Lamborghini Veneno drives next to me. The driver drops the mirrored glass and I see his also mirrored sunglasses.
,,Black Skull? I'm honored" I mumble. I've heard a lot about him, but no one really knows what his real name is. ,,Don't you recognize me, little girl?" look at him in confusion ,,should I?" Black Skull takes down his sunglasses ,,HOLD UP, YOU ARE BLACK SKULL?!" I almost choked on myself. ,,Yup, that's me...Dead Sky...interesting choice for a girl, whatever, I suggest something to you!" He grins at me and his piercing flashes in the sun. ,,Forget the race, you are gonna loose anyway, you don't stand the slightest chance against my Lambo" ,,so you want me to bail the race? Forget it boy!" I say. My ego won't let this happen. He smiles ,,well, how about we make a bet then?" Chriously, I look at him, what does he mean? ,,You win and I give you my car, I win and you go on a date with me" I laugh. ,,Well, say goodbye to your beloved car". The other racer grins and nods.

,,TEN..NINE.EIGHT......

THREE..TWO...ONE...GO!" I step on the gas pedal and immediately, the car rushes over the sandy ground at 320km/h. Andrenalin shoots through my blood and I play with the gears.  Curve, I hit the brakes and drift around the corner. The finish line! I see it. Black Skull can say goodbye to his Lamborghini, as I see in the rearview mirror he is behind me. Suddenly he outtakes me, pardon me?! Dumbfounded I see the car from behind. ,,C'mon baby, you're at 350 km/h...it can't be your limit" I mumble. Head to head, we race towards the black and white checkered flag. The FINAL! Our cars brake after the line and I jump out “HA! Give me the car now" I grin at Black Skull, but he grins as well, ,,We should check what the cameras have recorded".
,,That can't be true." I mumble. Black Skull is a bit further ahead.  look annoyed at him, but he just looks at me triumphantly.
,,8 o'clock today, I'll pick you up. Ah, and dress up chic" he grins and drives away. Kinda annoyed but also excited, I watch him disappear. I sigh and make my way to my car.

8pm

I put on a black dress that reaches down to my knees, slightly dark makeup and my beloved leather jacket over it.

It rings, I open and see Black Skull in a suit. ,,Wow," he says.  ,,Hello to you too" I grin, he holds out his arm and I take it, In front of us is a black mercedes c coupe! ,,That's what I call wow" I smile. He grins and we get in. Although he can be such an arrogant ass, he can also be damn good-looking and charming. 

In the restaurant

we get out of the car. He has reserved a table by the window in one of the luxury skyscrapers.  We order something and talk a bit. ,,Do you know what I notice?" He looks at me curiously, ,,Your name, since we are on date, I would like to know what your real name is. I don't really wanna call you black skull all the time".
,,Seo Changbin and you Dead Sky?" He says and takes a sip of his drink. I smile ,,Changbin...is this Korean? And my name is
Y/n" Changbin nods ,,yes, it's korean...mhh Y/n, beautiful name for a beautiful woman" I smilenand blush a bit, luckily our food is coming. ,,So, how did you get into the streetrace and most of all, from where did you get this awesome car?" He asks and looks at me. Without his macho-act, Changbin is really cute! Ok ok stop Y/n! ,,Eh..Hi? Earth to Y/n? Did my beauty get you off the hook?" he waves infront of my eyes. I roll my eyes, here we go again. ,,No, I was born on the streets...my dad was the crossed viper and as soon as I was a little older I always-" He interrupts me ,,wait your dad was the famous crossed viper?! The racing legend?!"
Changbin chokes ,,exactly, well. I grew up on the street because I was always there when he had a race. Then he died in a race accident, my mother had a heart attack shortly afterwards and died a week later. I knew if I didn't go out on the streets, it would kill me. I found the car in a junkyard, spent months messing around and tuning it.  Boom, that's the result" I explain. Changbin nods slowly. ,,What about you?" I ask and he clears his throat, ,,my parents were against racing. Then I ran away from Korea and came here, I got myself a car, raced a few illegal races, some underground races. I raced in Japan, the States, Brazil and one year ago I came to the top league and apperantly the best of my city" he says. We look at each other for a while and I know it sounds stupid, but something connects us, maybe it's that we both are racers, but maybe we both have no comfortable past.

5 months later

,,Binie! Read the headlines" I grin while I read the newspaper. Changbin who is a bit tired walks out of the bedroom and sits down on the couch ,,woah hahah Champions Dead Sky and Black Skull, supposedly dating! Wow there is a whole article!" I nod and he puts the newspaper away. ,,Not only supposedly...it's real". He grins and gives me a long kiss on the lips. I nod smiling, then he gets up and pulls me to him" I love you my deadly sky" I laugh  ,,I love you too black skully". Then he picks me up and swirls me around, ,,how about a car race?"  I nod with a grin. ,,A race?" Changbin nods ,,Count me in" he moves his eyebrows...cocky. ,,Get ready to loose my dear boy" ,,if not, you owe me one princess!" He chuckles. I grin ,,won't happen beacuse I will win"
He laughs softly and comes towards me. I walk backwards until my back touches the wall.  Without hesitation, he kisses me passionately, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his. waist.  Changbin kisses me without ending. I gasp softly and he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. His hands roam and explore my body. My hands drive through his soft hair. I bite his lips lightly and he moans softly. ,,See, even here I win. In this case, l'll win on the streets as well" I grin and walk away. He just pinches my ass ,,Ouch..hate you" I mumble smiling and Changbin laughs ,,of course love. I love you too".

Shortly after we sit in our cars and we drive towards the sunrise ...

-------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1.4k