Felix smut - Gaming🎮

,,HA! I WON" Felix throws his headphones away and jumps around the living room. Annoyed by his actions you roll your eyes. ,,Good job" you mumble. ,,I am the best at gaming! Nobody can beat me! Not a living soul" he smiles happily. You have to surpress your smile, I mean, who could resist him? ,,Not a single soul? We will see Lix" you smirk and he looks up ,,what was that?" ,,We will see" you say. ,,This means...revange?" He asks and cocks an eyebrow ,,exactly" you say determined and stare at the tv screen. Felix shrugs and takes his controler, ,,if you wanna loose again, alright". Your gaming ego is awakend...

You play for several minutes in full silence. ,,BOOM BITCHES!! WHO IS THE QUEEN NOW HUH?! I AM THE QUEEN HAHAHAHAH!!" You yell excited and throw your controler away. Felix looks incredulous at the ranking. You beat him by 17 points. ,,See Yongbok? I am better than you" you grin and let yourself fall on the couch. ,,Pardon me?" He hates being called Yongbok. ,,I am better than you and I won, Yongbok" you grin. Before you know it, you sit on Felix's lap, facing him. ,,You might won and might be the queen of this game right now but I am the king" he grins ,,and where? That's the only game you're better at and now you lo-" he interrupts you and kisses you passionately. Felix pulls you closer by your waist, as you accidentally hit his cock, you let out a soft moan. ,,But I am the king in bed" he whisper-growls in your ear. You gulp, realising what is about to happen.

Felix kisses you again and smirks into the kiss, his hands wander to your ass and squeeze it. You gasp and he takes the opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. You know exaxtly, that you don't stand a chance against him, so you let him explore your mouth.
Your hands tangle in his soft hair and lowkey massage his head, you know he loves it. As soon as he feels your touch, he sighs into your mouth. But milliseconds after he did this, he moves himself and you crash on the couch, with him on top of you. ,,Did I ever tell you, how...beautiful the sight is of you underneath me...completly helpless lost?" He whispers against your lips. Then, he takes your hands and encircles your wrists above your head with his hands. ,,You do not stand a chance against me babygirl" Felix smirks. Oh boy...you are such a simp for his australien accent. Just the sound of his deep growl, heats your core.
He slowly slides his fingers down your side, while his other hand still holds your wrists above your head. ,,I see...already wet?" Felix smirks as he touches you through your leggings. You gulp and look at his eyes...they are dark and filled with lust. The innocent, kind and smiley sweetheart Felix is gone.

Just a few moments later, you get smashed into the bed, Felix above you. Again.
He basically ripps of your shirt. Since you were chilling at home, you weren't wearing a bra. ,,Wow" he grins at the sight of your exposed breasts. ,,What? It's not like you see 'em for the first time" you snap and he smirks ,,true, but it amazes me every single time". Then he kisses you again. Hard. Rough.
You softly moan against his lips as you push him a few centimeters away from you. ,,Wow, are you really disobeying me babygirl?" He cocks his eyebrows and you smirk ,,well, nobody knows but do you really wanna stay in this crap?" You point at his shirt. ,,This crap, is a limited Supreme shirt, which costed quite a lot" Felix says. ,,Well, nobody cares Lix" you say and pull it over his head. ,,Woah, are you that eager babygirl?" Felix smirks. ,,Maybe...Daddy" you smirk. This, kind of got him off the hook and you use the moment to switch positions.
You sit on his waist, while he lays under you. ,,okay I see, You are working on your techni-" you cut him off by kissing him. Even rougher than before. You start to kiss his neck and mark him. Your nails softly scratch over his toned abs, while you leave hickeys on his bare chest. Felix feels himself growing, you notice as well. You knee snaps softly up and touch his cock. Felix growls at the touch.
You smirk and start kissing his now plump and swollen lips.
Your hand moves to the waistband of his sweatpants and pull them, included his boxers, down. His already hard dick springs free.
You smirk and start to kitty lick his head...earning soft groans of your boyfriend. You start to lick his whole length and take him into your mouth. Felix start to moan softly and tangles his hands in your hair. ,,Sh-shit babygirl-" he groans and pushes his head into a pillow. You feel him twitch in your mouth. But before he has the slightest chance to cum, you pull away, leaving a pretty pissed off Felix.
He doesn't say anything, pushes you on the bed. ,,Babygirl being naughty huh?" His voice went even deeper...not that you mind...it just makes you horny as heck.
Felix smirks and gets rid of everything you wear and throws it somewhere in the room.
,,Well then" he smirks at you and licks his lips. ,,Babygirk being naughty huh? I gotta think if I am gonna let you cum or not".
He attacks your already burning lips. His lips are like drugs...you need them so badly. A moan. Felix pushed one of his fingers inside of you. His index finger pushes in and out of you. ,,Goddamn it Felix" you gasp against his lips ,,not my name sweetheart" he grins, not stopping his movements. Then he inserts another one and with his thumb he rubs your clit. ,,F-fuck...d-daddy" you moan as he found your g-spot.
He isn't getting slower, nope...he's even getting faster and faster. With a fiendish pace, he pushes in and out of you. Completly overwhelmed by the pleasure, you arch your back. ,,Ngh...d-da..da-ddy, i-i'm-" you just moan and can't build a normal sentence. ,,You what? Babygirl" he smirks and attacks your neck. He leaves hickeys, everywhere his lips reach.
Suddenly, you feel a familiar knot in your stomache. ,,I-I'm gonn-gonna c-cum" you moan. Immediately, he pushes his fingers out. You gasp the sudden feeling of emptiness. ,,Felix, what the- oh fuck" Felix got down and sticks his tongue into you.
You arch your back and your legs start to shake. Felix keeps them apart by placing his hands on the left and right of your thighs.
While he eats you out like there's no tomorrow, you feel the knot again ,,I-Im gonna cum" you manage to say between moans. ,,Cum for me baby" he mumbles, just loud enough for you to hear it. In the exact same moment, you cum in his face.
He licks everything up and smirks down at you. Panting and sweaty you lay in the bed. ,,Wait, you don't think that's it right?" He smirks and before you can even think of something you could say, he smashes his dick into you. You scream in pleasure as he starts to move, not even letting you adjust to his size.
He slams into you like...what do I know what. You almost can't bare with the overstimulation and just moan and scream.
Felix starts moaning as well. His deep groans and moans are music to your ears...music which could make you cum in 0.1 seconds.
You pull him down and kiss him roughly. ,,F-fuck daddy" you moan against his lips and he lets his head fall on your shoulder. You feel that he is about to come, his moves are getting sloppier...but still rough. You feel his dick twitch inside of you, which cause you now..to feel the knot in your stomache again. ,,A-ah sh-shit y/n...i-im gonna c-cum" he moans your ear. ,,M-me to-o". Seconds after this, both of you cum.

He pulls out and plopps next to you. Both, still panting for air and sweaty. ,,Woah" you sigh. ,,See...king in bed" Felix chuckles. ,,Yea yea whatever" you smile and he turns around. He looks at you and smiles ,,you are beautiful y/n" he whispers and you start to blush. ,,Stop Lix". ,,What? It's true! And I love you" he says softly and takes you in his arms. You snuggle against his bare and warm chest, ,,I love you too Lixie". His smile grows bigger and bigger. Felix leans down and kisses you. Not like before. No, it's warm, loving anf soft. After he disconnects, he turns on his back and pulls you closer. You put your head on his chest and snuggle against his neck. Immediately, you fall asleep. Felix watches you for a few more moments and brushes a straind of hair of your face. He kisses your forehead and with a warm and loving smile, he falls asleep as well.

---------------------------------------------------

Word count: 1.5k