Chan- Depr3ssion⛓️

Warnings: this is about depression....mentions of suicide, blood ect.

-----

,,Good evening baby, how was your day?" Your boyfriend smiles at you ,,hi and good". You say, he frowns a bit but just assumes that you're just tired. ,,I made dinner" he grins and his dimples show. You smile a bit. ,,I am gonna take a shower real quick".

As you go upstairs, Chan finishs cooking and cleans up.
After 15min, he gets a bit worried ,,Y/n? You still in the shower?" He yells. No response. As he realises that he doesn't hear any water or any noises. He lets the broom fall and runs upstairs. ,,Y/n? Where are you?" He asks and scratches his neck. Suddenly, a loud noise. ,,Y/n? Did you fall?" He asks and knocks at the door. ,,Baby?! He runs to the bedroom, you're not there. He takes an iron chair and slams it against the door. The door breaks. As he sees you, his eyes widen and runs to you. There is blood everywhere on the sink and floor and your hands.
,,Y/N!!!!" you lay on the floor, with eyes closed. ,,Y/N?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!" he kneels down and shakes your shoulders ,,Y/N!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!!" he yells and tears up. His whole body is cold. He takes you in his arms ,,Y/N!!! FUCK WAKE UP! Y/N I STILL NEED YOU" he cry yells and shakes you. He can't explain himself what happend or why you did this, but the only thing he wants, is you to wake up. ,,Hyung what the heck are you yelling fo- what the fuck?!" Jisung comes in and freezes. ,,CALL THE AMBULANCE" Chan cries and Jisung runs downstairs.

,,Y/N FUCK!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! I STILL NEED YOU! BABBYYYYYYYY DON'T LEAVE ME" he sobs while screaming. With shaking hands, he checks your pulse. Nothing. ,,Y/N! NO NO NO NO DON'T LEAVE ME BABY! I LOVE YOU!! Y/N I NEED YOU" he collapses. ,,Nononono Y/n...FUCK Y/N! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! COME BACK" he screams with a shaking voice. Chan shakes your cold body.

Then, some people get in, Chan gets pulled away from Hyunjin and he sees two people he doesn't know. They take you away. Chan just screams and cries. ,,I am sorry...but it's altrady too late" a guy says and Chan just sobs anf cries ,,NO THID CAN'T BE TRUE...Y/N NOO COME BACK! I STILL NEED YOU, DO YOU HEAR ME?! I NEED YOU". Is his Y/n really gone? Chan collapses in Hyunjins arms and cries ,,no no no no...this can't be true...no no no. Why? What happend to her/him?! Why would he/she want to kill him/herself? He/she was always happy...smiled, laughed...Chan loved her/him...why wouldn't she/he tell him what happend...? Is he/she really gone? He can't imagine a world without you...

--------------------------------------------------

Word count: 0.4k

I hope everyone is doing okay...and please be aware that not everyone shows depr3ssion, if you have the feeling somebody is struggeling, talk with them.