A/N

I honestly can't believe I'm writing this right now

I honestly can't believe I'm writing this right now. I suffered from major writers' block and funny enough, I'd tried to write this book 3 times already and failed. The lack of motivation and idea almost put me off writing but I decided to come back, I decided to try again and thankfully, I succeeded.

I think The Choice is kind of like my baby. I've completed and written about 5 books before but none of them have made me feel nearly as proud as this has. I love all the characters- Amancio, Carlos, Madeline. Each and every character has their own story, which I hope to have been able to share with you.

I'm not fond of writing long author's notes and I currently think I have an RSI from too much typing lol, but I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you to my friends for urging me and believing in me and thank you to each and every one of you that has read this far and voted (hopefully). Whenever I get a wattpad notification or a comment it makes me extremely happy, so thank you <3.

Please don't hesitate to leave comments about your favourite parts, parts about the story you liked, your favourite characters, thoughts- anything in general.

I promise this won't be the last you see of me ;). Stay safe guys, wear your masks and social distance.

I've also just got started writing the sequel as its obvious this book ended on a cliffhanger. I assure you this sequel will be epic and there'll be MANY twists and turns. I have school right now but I'm hoping to start writing and publishing before the end of October.

Use this link (https://www.wattpad.com/story/242575650-the-consequence) to add The Consequence to your library and get notified when I post the chapters.

Also, I was thinking of doing some sort of Q and A in the next chapter so if you have any questions about the book or me, feel free to comment them so I can answer 😁.

I love you guys endlessly. Thank you again.

-Dawn