The Drill

When you're finally less than a mile from the wall, you see Aang and Momo descending towards you. "Sokka, did you give me cactus juice?"

"Why?" he asks. You point at the airbender gliding towards the group. "Oh. Not that I know of." he says.

Aang touches down and Katara meets him, "Aang, what are you doing here? I thought you were looking for Appa."

"I was. But something stopped me. Something big."

You all get to the wall and Aang and Toph earthbend you up the side of it. "Now what's so big that Appa has to wait?" Sokka asks.

You stare wide-eyed at the gigantic drill heading for the wall. "That." Aang says.

"We've made it to Ba Sing Se and we're still not safe." Ying cries, "No one is!"

A soldier glares at you, "What are you doing up here? Civilians are not allowed on the wall."

"I'm the Avatar." Aang says, "Take me to whoever's in charge." We are taken to a general, one you've met before.

"Mr. L/N! Good to see you again."

"As for you, General Sung." you say, bowing.

"Now, it is an honor to welcome you to the outer wall Young Avatar, but your help is not needed." Sung says.

"Not needed?"

"Not needed." he repeats, "I have the situation under control. I assure you," he stands and walks towards the edge of the wall, "The Fire Nation cannot penetrate this wall. Many have tried to break through it, but none have succeeded."

"What about the Dragon of the West?" Toph asks, "He got in."

"Well technically yes, but he was quickly expunged." Sung dismisses, "Nevertheless, that's why they call this city Ba Sing Se, it's the impenetrable city. They don't call it Na Sing Se!" He jokes, receiving silence, "That means penetrable city." he explains.

"Yeah thanks for the tour." Toph remarks, "But we've still got the drill problem."

"Not for long!" the general cheers, "To stop it, I've sent an elite platoon of Earthbenders called the Terra Team."

"Alliteration. Nice." You remark, Toph elbows you in the gut and you grunt, holding the spot where she hit you.

"Yeah, that's a good group name. Very catchy." Sokka agrees. You watch as they take out a tank, but fail to damage the drill and two fire nation girls attack, taking them down with ease.

"We're doomed!" Sung cries.

Sokka slaps him hard across the face, "Get a hold of yourself, man!"

"You're right. I'm sorry." the general says, rubbing his face.

"Maybe you'd like the Avatar's help now?" Toph suggests.

The man is quickly standing in front of Aang. "Yes please." he squeaks.

"So the question is, how are we gonna stop that thing?" Aang asks. Katara and Aang look at Sokka, who protests while you try to think. When nobody comes up with an idea, Sung leads you into the infirmary.

"What's wrong with them? They don't look injured."

"Their chi is blocked." You say, stepping forwards, "To exert energy, the chi must flow freely through your body, hit a pressure point the right way, it knots that chi up, clogging that passageway, making it useless." Everyone looks at you, "What? I read it in a book."

Katara sighs and walks forward, using her waterbending to ease the pressure. "Who did this to you?"

"Two girls ambushed us. One of them hit me with a bunch of quick jabs. Suddenly I couldn't earthbend and I could barely move. Then she cartwheeled away."