The Beach / The Runaway

You are all at a pond. You're teaching Sokka to meditate, Toph is sitting on a rock with her feet dipped into the water, Katara is washing her hair and Aang is swimming around. Toph sighs loudly, attracting everyone's attention, "Aang, I know swimming is fun and all, but do you really think you should be exposing yourself like that? Cover up!" This breaks your meditation and you sigh in slight frustration until you see Sokka continuing to hold his and smile.

"What?" Aang asks incredulously, "I'm wearing trunks."

"I know. It's your tattoos I'm worried about." Toph replies, "What if someone sees you?"

"There are walls all around us. It's completely safe." Katara replies.

Then you watch Aang go into a cave. "B-e-a-utiful." You sigh. "Good work, Sokka. For your first time, that wasn't bad. Do this exercise thirty minutes every day, your brain will be clearer." Sokka nods confidently and bows. You move towards Toph and sigh, sitting down next to her, taking off your boots and rolling up your pants, soaking your feet next to hers. "He'll be fine. Like you said; he's dumb, not stupid."  "How do you remember this stuff?"

"You're impossible to forget."

She groans, "You're such a sap."

You put your arm around her, "Only for you." Then she playfully shoves you into the water. "Oh come on! Why do you always attack my poor shirt?!" You take it off and throw it on the beach with your tunic and bag, before grabbing Toph's leg and pulling her in. She starts to yell about how she can't swim until she realizes that you're holding her. Now you feel guilty. "Darling. I'm sorry, I thought it'd be funny, I'll put you back-"

"No. While that was shitty of you, just hold me." You do as you're told doing a sort of waltz through the water with her in your arms. You feel her trace your lean frame with her finger and you both blush. "You have a good build." she says, almost as a squeak, she doesn't know how to say it. "I like it...?"

"Thank you... you too?" You try. Yeah, nerves suck. Suddenly, Aang is back. "Hey, Not-So Cueball, how was it?"

"Awesome! I'm gonna go again!" And he does.

You laugh and continue to waltz around the pond.

Toph shoots awake in the middle of the night. You feel her arms tear away from you as she does so, "Guys, you're all gonna think I'm crazy, but it feels like a metal man is coming."

You see a beam of light flash onto Aang and your eyes widen. It's an assassin. "Move!" You shout as he launches a blast, it explodes a chunk of the hill in front of you and the shockwave blows everyone backwards. Toph sends an avalanche in the trained killer's direction, but another blast blows right through it. You move to shield Toph, as it impacts, Aang holds back the blast but again, the shockwave launches both of you away. You attempt to flip the momentum onto you, but Toph holds you still, crashing into the ground herself. "You didn't have to do that."

"Just repaying the favor."

Katara sends a wave at the Assassin that he blasts into once more, creating a steam cover for you guys to duck behind a rock. "This is crazy! How can we beat a guy who blows things up with his mind?" Sokka exclaims.

"I don't know, all I know is that he's a contract killer. He killed Governor Pak."

"We can beat him. Jump on Appa, I'll try to distract him!" Aang orders. You all oblige and climb onto Appa. You take the reigns.

"Shit, what does he say? Ship ship? No. Kick flip? That's dumb."

"Yip yip!" Everyone shouts behind you and Appa roars, flying upwards.