The Crossroads of Destiny

A/N: Early update, I know, but I was done early so I figured it was only fair.

You and Hui Yin track them out of the city. "When I find them, they'll regret the day they chose to attack her. I will tear them in half."

"If that is wish." Hui Yin replies, the wagon is being carried by three ostrich-horses and moving along quite fast. Hui Yin used it to travel to the Omashu port back in the day, "However I feel it wrong. They want money, no doubt. They want to make living, they go about in wrong way."

You grunt in response and see a buggy ahead carrying a cage. "That's gotta be them." You say, Hui Yin nods, "Let's make them pay." You pull your buggy beside theirs. "Hello sir, I am looking for directions, which way to Ba Sing Se?"

"Get out of our way." The man holding the reins says.

"Hello?! Is somebody out there?!"

Toph. "How much will it take for you to forget this?" his passenger asks, "She is wanted back home."

You smile, "I'll take big guy." Hui Yin says, then stands up, grabs the guy by his head, and slams him against the cage. You take a fighting stance with your sword and the second guy glares, creating a rock pillar beneath you, which you balance on, boost off of and land on top of him, pinning him to the ground.

Hui Yin slams his opponent's head into the cage three times, then tosses him backwards. The man quickly gets up and punches Hui, crushing his hand. Hui Yin kicks him in the face with his gigantic boot and steps on his neck with a glare.

You take your sword above your head as he pleads for mercy, promising to let her go. You aren't listening as you bring your sword down. Would a real man be so insecure with himself that he has to kill anyone who wrongs him? The sword lodges itself in the ground right next to his head. Two hard punches and he's out cold. Then you hear the sound of metal twisting and bending. Hui Yin looks just as confused as you are. Out comes Toph. She takes a stance.

"Y/N? Is that you?"

"No, it's the ghost of Kyoshi." You sarcastically reply. She runs towards you and hugs you.

"Thank you for coming."

"Thank Hui Yin, it was his wagon."

Hui bows to her, "It was honor. Happy to help in any way possible."

Toph gives him a hug and he pats her head. "Now what should we do about these guys?" you ask.

Toph pulls away and smirks, "I have an idea." After you shove them in the cage and Toph closes it, you chase after her in Hui Yin's buggy while he sleeps beside you.

After a long time, you see Appa fly beside Toph, Sokka and Aang riding him. "Hey, you guys need a ride?" Sokka asks, scaring Toph off of her rock leg... things and she flies backwards into the buggy, right between you and Hui Yin.

"Does this mean I win?" you ask, Toph punches you in response. You stop the buggy and Appa lands in front of you, Sokka and Aang slide off of him, meeting you in the buggy. "What's wrong?" you ask.

"Katara. She's in trouble." Sokka says.

You and Toph quickly leave the buggy and stand with them. "I get this back home." Hui Yin says, "You go." You nod and hop on Appa before flying off with the group.

"So how did it go with the guru?" Toph asks, holding onto your arm to keep balance, "Did you master the Avatar state?"

Aang looks away for a bit, uncomfortable with the situation. "Aang, are you okay?" Sokka asks.