Part 0

"Glynn Christmas Ball"

Christmas, 1986 (6 y/o)

      Dear my little Angel,

Your first Christmas ball huh... I'm sorry that I will never get to dress you up or do ur hair, I'm sorry that this is how it's gonna be forever my luv, u know how much I luv u right? And so does dada... this "Christmas" gift I've asked grandpa to give it u once u can read and I recon that at the age of 6 where you'll be having your first Christmas ball like i did you'll be able to read this letter. Please remember not to ever lose it okey? Pinky promise me u'll take good care of it cos it's mama's Oukey???

Happy Christmas Darling, don't eat too much sweets no matter how much your grandpa gives you :)

Love ,
Mum     

"Darling... it's time! we have guest waiting... and the Royal family is here too, hurry on!" Said Alana's 102 year old  grandfather looking for her through the halls of the manor. "Just a second sire, she'll be out soon!"

Neutral pink dress, her favorite. Alana has always been picky when it comes to dresses but she wasn't paying attention this time to whatever she's wearing.

"Look mummy wrote this for me, her handwriting is so beautiful isn't it?" Said Alana with pure joy.

"Ooh Lana how proud pippin am for you sweet! I have a nephew she's 8 and she could barely write her own name, look at you growing up so terribly fast." Pippin, Alana's personal maid said twisting her hair into a perfect ballerina bun.
"C'mon now your granky's waiting"

With pippin holding her tiny hands she walked through the halls of the manor then she saw her lovely grandfather waiting for her simply at the front of the grand hall door.

"Ahhh if it isn't my lovely cupid!" Alana's grandfather said as she walked down the hall straight to the great hall. "Pink, excellent choice!"
Alana let go of pippin's hand and ran towards her grandfather. "Granky I just read mummy's letter Thankyou!" Alana exclaims while giving her grandfathers the biggest hug she could give with her tiny arms. "You are welcome Alana Glynn."

The Glynn Family was known throughout Europe, one of the most wealthy trading family since the 1940s. They even hold a dear place in King George VI's heart as one of the family he trusted. One thing for sure though the Glynn family was known for their prestigious Ancient Art Artifacts that they would legally and illegally sell to the people in power including members of the Royal family themselves.

Rumors and questions has sparked for all over the years on how they managed to retrieve ancient and very hard to find piece of arts, but it will forever be a family secret.

"1945, At the age of 62 I started a blank new page. With my wife we started this empire. It's sad how she's not here anymore to see how big our hard work has grown. My daughter, Isabella, also sadly will never get to watch her little angel Alana grow up. I'm one hundred and two years old, weird isn't it? How I'm still standing here drinking whiskey against my doctors order" The pool of sparkly, glamorous guests cheered and laughed. "Today let's celebrate not just mine but all of your hard works. Cheers to us and to my lovely Cupid over there for her first ever Christmas ball! Cheers!"

Alana raised her juice box while her grandfather pointed his glass at her and all the adults raising their glasses and cheering on this lovely Christmas Eve.

"Dear Merlin! Is that you Alana Isaly Marvela Glynn! How fast you've grown?! Feel as if it was yesterday I visited for your 1st birthday!" Exclaimed Trisha Bagshot a distant relative walking toward Alana.

Before she could reached to hug the princess of the house Alana's grandfather approached her and whispered,

"It's Alana Isaly Marvela Grindelwald for you cousin."