Chapter 9

"Malfoy"

~Alana's POV~

"Alana! Emergency!" Shouted Daphne as she banged my door

"What's wrong princess!" I answered teasingly as I opened the door.
"Which one looks better?" She asked showing 2 skirts one plain black with sheer glittery fabric over layer, and one tight leather skirt.
"You really wanna know what I think?" I asked and she directly nodded.
"Pants daphs, pants! It's winter soon it's freezing out." I said then closing the door.

I chose to wear a black tight turtleneck and black jeans, putting on some gold Ysl necklace for a hint of colour. I grabbed my Dolce and Gabbana beige coat then I'm out the door.
"Daphs! C'mon! Pans!" I banged on their door as we were late.
"Sorry" "Sorry" they both said as they went out.

"Now remember, these visits to Hogsmeade Village are a privilege...." I heard McGonagall from the distance. I walked out of the castle and I saw people, again, gazing at us the girls, or just me? Though only 1 pair of grey eyes that I payed attention to. He was wearing a black turtleneck sweater , navy almost black pants and an expensive coat on. I passed mine and the girls's letter to McGonagall and we made our way to the crowd. His eyes never left mine as we both smiled little by little, he then looked down and smiled even harder cracking a slight laugh not able to process the happiness in him it looks like.
"Hey chicken..." I greeted Draco, as he looked down at the ground. So I lowered my head searching for his eyes. Our eyes met.
"Ouh don't do that!" He exclaimed pulling me into a big hug.
"Draco! Stop it let me go!" People are watching!" I said as I saw Daphs and Blaise giggled.

"To Hogsmeade follow me!" Said Mr.Filch.
"Let's go!" Shouted Blaise as all of us walked together as a group. I looked around and I couldn't see Pansy around us.
"Hey, where's Pansy?" I asked but no one knew where she was. Weird.

Draco placed his hands around my shoulders the whole trip to Hogsmeade while it seems Daphne and Blaise are getting comfortable with each other.
"What do you want to do? Honeydukes or anywhere you want?" He asked in excitement.
"Hmmm butterbeer! I've never tried them." I replied.
"Then to the 3 broomsticks we go!" He said excitingly.

"Yo guys we'll be in the 3 broomsticks meet you at the end of trip yeah?!" Malfoy said to the group with Pansy still nowhere to be found. The boys nodded at Draco and I winked at Daphne who was still around Blaise, making her shy. I was about to reach for the door of the three broomsticks when Draco stopped me.

"I should be the one opening the door..." he said as he wrapped his arm around me letting me get in first. He led me to a table in the corner of the room. He helped me open my coat and I sat.
"I'll order for us wait here..." he said as I dig around my pocket for some galleons. Then I looked at him having a grin on his face.
"Now what on earth are you doing?" He asked.
"Looking for money to pay my drink."
"I would rather be caught dead than to ever let you pay for things urself when I'm around. Put those galleons back now darling." He said trying to sound serious making me giggle.
"Thank you Draco..." I said and he winked at me.