Chapter 16

"Dream"

"Her innocence threatened him in a way, he knew that he was her first and that became a pride itself "

~Alana's POV~

"What do you think?" Draco asked in excitement as he showed me the pins. Potter Stinks and Support Cedric Diggory.

"A for effort Draco, but c'mon... Potter stinks? A bit too much don't you think?" I answered, it's rare to see Draco's creative and enthusiastic side but of course cause it's Draco he's only excited about bringing Potter down.

The whole afternoon he spent handing out the badges. I tried to rip out most of it when he's not around. Mainly threatening the first year that If they dare to wear those pins I will hex them so that they will be the one in the triwizard cup and die. I can't let Draco make Harry stress even more than he already is.

"Why so tense Potter? My father and I have a bet you see. I don't think you're gonna last ten minutes in this tournament. He disagrees. He thinks you won't last FIVE!" I heard his voice from the corridor.

I ran to the field finding Harry and Him bickering even more and I just stood there watching until Moody shows up. Then suddenly Draco turns into a white ferret.

"Draco!" I shouted and ran towards the crowd.

"Hold still!" I shouted as the ferret ran around.

"Is that a student?!" Professor McGonagall asked in concern. She then whipped up her wand changing Draco back into human. He stood up his hair messy and dirt all over his face.

"My father will hear about this!"

"Is that a threat!" Moody ran after us pointing his wand at us. Draco then ran together with his lil dumplings Crabbe and Goyle totally leaving me in the midst of the chaos.

"Harry... I'm so sorry..." I said coming towards him wanting to give him a hug.

"What?! Just like Ron, you're just gonna talk to me to make me confess on how I end up in the game, which I never intended to ever join...."

"What?! Harry no! I just... I'm worried about you that's all..." I sighed looking down.

"Ouhhhh... I'm so sorry I said all that... it's just everyone else is being so hard on me, even Dumbledore." He sighed pulling me into a hug.

"Maybe cause we're all worried for you Harry! I mean you barely know anything! Let alone play in these games." I said hugging him tighter.

"Are you underestimating me?!" Harry let go.

"Well you kinda suck Potter, you do things impulsively, which may save you or stupidly kill you! You're not that knowledgeable, Hermione is! And what she's gonna be there by your side in the tournament?! I don't think she'll be up for that!" I laughed.

"Well, thanks Alana for making me feel better!" He said sarcastically, he eyed Ron who passed us with his faced curled up as if he's ready to fight Harry.

"He'll come around Harry, you know that he looks up to these kinda thing! But at the end of the day you're his best friend..."