Part 0.2

"Homeschool"

March, 1991 (10 y/o)

"Is that my gift?"Asked the prince

"Well that's from granky, I'll give mine last go on open it."  Alana answered while prince William ripping the brown parchment like wrapping.
"Ahhhh wicked!"  He exclaimed while opening the book "Magic: A History" that Grindelwald has gifted him.

"I wish wizards and all that are real..." said princess Beatrice with admiration in her eyes.

"Maybe they are real is just we can't really see them cause they look like us, normal in a way..." Alana answered with a heart filled with smiles and giggles for she knew that the book that her grandfather had gifted prince William is actually an actual textbook for young wizards and witches to read.

"Lady Alana, your driver is here to get you back home."

"What?! No way! Aren't you staying for dinner?" Asked prince Harry. "I can't, I've got....

"Homeschool..." all  three Royal cousins said in unison. "Who does school at night anyway Lana?" Prince William asked as he reached out his hand to walk Alana out of the palace. Alana waved goodbye to princess Beatrice and prince Harry as she hold on to prince Harry. They walked through the halls giggling at what they would do if they were wizards.

 They walked through the halls giggling at what they would do if they were wizards

"Here you go, I'm so sorry I didn't wrap it. I just think it would be a waste of tree..." Alana said looking down while handing out a box to prince William.
"Alana Glynn, you surprise me every time with your philosophy." He answered, opening the box, and finding a dark long oak wood stick with some silver vines wrapped ascending around it.

"Woahhh! My own wand! Thankyou very much! Gosh I wish it works!"
"Ouhhh it does!" Alana said grabbing the wand  out of the box.
"Alohomora!"  She countered while swished the wand to the car door and to prince William surprise it opens.

"Hahaha nice one, your car has the sensor thingy to open your door." Prince William said while giggling. "See you next week?"

"Yeah" Alana said while running and getting inside the car. "Ouhhh granky I didn't see you." She greeted her old man with a hug and he kissed her head gently. "Alana... how many times have I told you, you can't do magic in front of muggles..." For there was no such thing as a sensor that would open the Glyn's family car door by itself, Alana made it up because she would often times ask her bodyguard who's a wizard to use the charm every time she would enter the car door."

"Sorry grandpa, it's just I'm so excited that I got him a real won and besides it was quite funny." She laughed. Alana has been practicing her wizard skills after her very 1st Christmas ball which means she was turning 7 years old. "Magic are only allowed in the manor or when necessary and I mean it by 'Necessary'.  Grindelwald commanded.
"Yes granky! Ouhhh what are we learning today?" Alana asked in excitement. "Transfigurations"
"Ahhh that's boring what about dark... I mean defense against the dark arts? But If you would teach me some dark arts I don't see the loss in that." She asked with eyes full of admiration. "You truly are my granddaughter aren't ya?!" He laughed while tickling the last love of his life.

The last of Grindelwald's followers are all still working for him especially in the illegal trade business. They're one of the best wizards and witches who still seek that one day they could be more powerful than muggles. They have performed charms and protective spells around the manor so that no ministry of magic anywhere could track that the Grindelwalds and all of his followers wouldnt be tracked by the ministry of magic. Alana on the other hand is quite the extraordinary witch, at the age of 9 she has invented a way to diffuse the protective charm the followers had made into her family heirloom. Hence ever since she mastered spells and charms she was able to do those outside the Glyn manor without any trace.

"Who the hell took my wand!" Krafft junior screamed. Alana giggled as she stepped out of the car.
"Where is it pumpkin?"
"It's on my study desk, sorry I used it yesterday"

"I swear I will Avada ke....

"And what if it was my granddaughter who took it? Will you still...
"No sire...." He answered
"Good, Alana, will you?" Grindelwald looked at his tiny granddaughter. "Focus"

She mouthed "sorry" to her uncle Krafft then she closed her eyes and reached out her arms. "Accio wand!" She yelled as she imagined the form of his wand. And a stick flew all the way out from Alana's opened room through the halls into her hand. "Huhhh bloody hell" she said in excitement as it is the first time she performed the summoning charm from such long distance.

"Alana dear, language. Well done." Her grandfather nod with pride. "I'm sorry again uncle Krafft, I promised I would never do it again."
"It is fine my lady, you can just ask me any time you want to use it." He answered while in a Bowing like position.

"C'mon pumpkin, let's learn some dark arts." Grindelwald commanded walking pass all the butlers, maids and followers around. He strolled towards the forbidden left wing of the manor.

"But granky I'm not allowed in the left wing? Am I supposed to follo...?" Alana tried to keep up with her grandfather but too scared to run after him for she has always been forbid to enter the left wing of the manor. 'You are too young to get in there' Pippin would always say that to curious little Alana.

"C'mon now, I'm can't be teaching to the wall can I?"
Alana ran to catch up with her grandfather and he grabbed her still super tiny hand as they walked towards what Alana knew would be her new adventure.