Chapter 17

"Marauders"

" I know you like him, besides I'm like 9 yeas older than you!"

~Third person POV~

|May,1978|

The Sun sets more beautiful than ever. It was officially their last day as students in Hogwarts. Tomorrow will be the day they officially enter the "Working World". Hogwarts has been their home for the past 7 years. Lily opened the window of her dormitory seeing Harley on her broom flying towards her opened window. Swoosh! The wind blew as Harley put a stop to her broom.

"Help me out lil sis! It's your last night before you're becoming like me!" Harley said in excitement as Lily helps her step into the room.

2 years ago, exactly after the winter break of lily's 5th Year in hogwarts there she met an alumni in the hogwarts express.

~Lily's POV~

"Here have some chocolate... it'll help, well not really but it'll make you feel better..." Said the young lady with beautiful silver blonde locks and daring blue eyes. But why is she giving Remus chocolate.

"Thankyou..." Remus said as he took the Chico bar from her hand panting. Wait! Why is he panting?! I thought he said he went to the loo.

"Who are you beautiful miss? I've never seen you around." Sirius said as he glide over to the cabin door taking her hand and kissing it politely.

"Seriously Sirius! Stop being such a playboy!" I chuckled.

"Sirius? Sirius Black?" Asked the goddess.

"Well, well, well... how do you know me fine young lady?" Sirius asked, more like flirting.

"Ouhh sorry all... my name is Isabella Harley Glynn Emrys. I'm an alumni, graduated in 1970. Am here to assist Professor Barron in teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts! Nice to meet you all." She curtsied.

"Bloody hell! Emrys?! Descendant of Merlin?!" Peter asked in awe.

"Yes indeed, although I'm not as famous or as great as my great great great grandfather." She laughed.

"Nonzense Izabella, I betz you're z-ability will be az greazt az your beauty!" Sirius said faking a French accent.

"Ouhhh please call me Harley, I go by my middle name." She replied taking a seat right next to me. Then I felt instantly from a solid 7 into 3,5 out of ten.

"Love your hair! Harley. Nice to meet you." She said shaking my hand.

"Thanks, Lily Evans!"

Never did Lily knew that on that day she has met her best friend. Despite their 10 year age gap Harley has always been a young, free spirit. Not to mention she looks like she's stuck at 18 years old when she's actually 28.

"Where have you been, it's been months! You idiot!" Lily spat hitting Harley with a book with anger for her best friend disappeared for months with no letters at all.

Angels&Demons (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें