Chapter 13

"But we're your friends!Right?"

~Alana's POV~

"TOUCHING ME!! TOUCHING YOU!!"

"SWEET CAROLINE!!! PAM!!PAM!!PAM!!"

"UPTOWN GIRL! SHE'S BEEN LIVING IN HER UPTOWN WORLD!!!"

"CHILDREN WILL YOU QUIET DOWN!!! WE HAVE GUESTS DOWN HERE!"

"Hahahaha yeah and the prince and I had this huge fight because we couldn't pick which movie to watch! I mean c'mon Terminator 2 is the best movie of all time!" I explained as I finally sat down after hours and hours of dancing around with Harry, Hermione and the twins.

"No way! Jurassic park is! And it's also quite educational for children and adults!" Hermione chimed in.

"BORING! I'm with Lana for this one." Said Fred sitting next to me putting his long kinda built arms around me.

"What do you know about Muggle Movies we have never seen them." Ron spat confused.
"Ohhh Ronald we we've watched loads together just not with you!" Ginny and George laughed.

"What?! How dare you! I'm your brother!" He fumed which made us all laugh even more.

"Okey you brats, come down breakfast is ready!" Shouted the older Weasley banging our door.
"Sorry... Percy that is, he's the brat to be honest." George said offering his hand for me to stand.
"You're alright now aren't you, considering how long we've danced just now." Fred joked.

"I'm brilliant!" I said as we walk down for breakfast.
Then I bumped into Hermione and Ginny who were just standing there behind Harry and Percy.
"Wait what's wrong?" I asked seeing Ron's pale face as if his soul has left his body.
"Grim...Grin....Gri...Grindelwald...." He said in fear.

Instead of fear it was joy for me, Granky's here! I pushed them away and ran giving Granky a hug. Uncle Krafft and Auntie Rosé was there too. They seemed uncomfortable regarding the space there was.

"I'm so happy you're alright pumpkin!" Granky said as he hugged me tighter kissing my head.
"Thankyou again Molly, Arthur...WeasleyS, Miss Granger and you Potter..." Granky said letting go off me.

"Don't worry guys, my Granky can't do magic anymore nor can the Kraffts and besides whatever has happened, is the past don't you think?" I said turning back facing them all staring at me and granky. Harry, Fred and George than walked towards us and Harry shook Granky's hand.
"It's my honor Grindelwald sir... In fact it was really Alana who saved me..." Harry said as he shook Granky's hand.
"I'm Fred, I'm George the most wicked Weasley in the entire family! Nice to meet you Mr. Grindelwald and you too very intimidating people." The twins said winking at Granky.
"Ouhhh you kids are awesome! Call me Gellert or Granky will do." Granky said tapping Fred's shoulder.
"Okey what about breakfast now all of us...Would you like to join us Sir, I mean Gellert and Krafft?"
"We would love too...but we have guests back at home. " Granky said then kissing my forehead again.
"Krafft, get the car ready we need to go back home and take care of them, our guests."

"We'll be off now C'mon Lana!" Uncle Krafft said giving Molly and Arthur a stare.
"Hmm uncle Krafft may you ask pippin to pack my things and whole new wardrobe for school and send it here?" I asked hugging him.
"Wait what?! You're staying here?" Uncle kraffts asked. Shocked and confused.
"Well if aunt Molly and uncle Arthur don't mind?" I looked back at the Weasleys.
"Ohhh of course we don't mind at all dear, we would Love to have you here..." said Molly Weasley.
"Bloody hell! More loud karaoke nights!" Percy spat. Suddenly Fred and Ginny pushed Percy into a tiny room, pulled the door locking it and Ginny just looked at me and winked.
"Hey! Let me out!"