Chapter 2

"Road to Hogwarts"

July, 1993
~Alana's POV~

"I'm late, I'm late, Ouuhhh granky's gonna kill me!" I spat while running through our enormous manor hall to the dining hall. "Why did I stay up so late!"

"... yes about that we can just contact the Bagshot fam...

"I'm sorry I'm late grandfather! Everyone sorry!" I apologized walking into the dining hall. "It's okey pumpkin just sit and eat your breakfast okey, we're in a middle of a conversation."  I nod and sat on the other end of the long dining table a little bit further from granky and his order than usual, right next to me Pippin who also just arrived because she was looking for me. "Where have you been? I was on your side of the manor looking for you!" She whispered. Pippin and I have grown our relationship into an older and younger sister type of relationship rather than a maid and child. After all we're only 15 years apart, I asked granky if she could join us for meals cause since I was 8 granky has been terribly busy that I couldn't sit next to him anymore for any meals, sometimes but rarely we would eat meals just the both of us. And having meals with the order can be extremely boring.

"Don't tell me you sneaked out!" She whispered with anger. "No! I was in granky's left wing library reading about...

"Forbidden things that you shouldn't know?" Pippin spat silently into a question knowing exactly that was what I was doing. I giggled and started eating my avocado salad.

"What do you feel like doing today Lana?"
"Maybe I'm gonna visit the Royal cousins it's been awhile and beside granky is probably too busy to homeschool me today..." I answer while watching granky go through tons of paper. Not a second after I answered pippin a men in a weird really old style suit with cape like coat and a weird box shaped mustache barged into the hall and was greeted by grandpa. He doesn't seem like anyone I've seen before definitely not a part of the business or the Royal family.

"Pippin, who is that?" I asked. Pippin gasped as her eyes moved to see the man I was asking her about. "Woah! No way!" She said. "Who is it?" I asked in desperation gripping her arms. Suddenly then granky and that man walked towards pippin and I, of course as I was taught Royal degree manners I stood up out of my chair and curtsied to the man and granky as they approach me.

"Ohhh no need for that Alana, I'm just an old friend of your grandpa..."
"More like an ex-enemy ayeee?" Granky said giggling and punched the man lightly on the arms. "Nice to meet you sir, I'm Alana Isaly Marvela Gly..

"Grindelwald... No worries I know who your grandfather is. I'm Barty Crouch Senior, Head of the Department of International Magical Cooperation, from the Ministry of Magic in London."
I gasped, whether I should run or should I be in awe for he is the first wizard I got to meet other than granky's worker and followers. Did he found out that I've been using magic outside the manor? Am I in trouble but why is granky so chill?
"I'm gonna need your grandfather for some days, maybe three is that fine?" Why is he talking to me like I'm a little child, well I am but not that little anymore.

"Yeah of course sir, but I demand him to be brought straight back home fully intact, and alive!" I said politely. "Pumpkin, manners!" Granky hissed softly.
"She sound just like you doesn't she, well miss Grindelwald Jr. I promise to bring your grandfather perfectly just the way I brought him first with me"

 I promise to bring your grandfather perfectly just the way I brought him first with me"