Chapter 12

"Death Eaters"

~Alana's POV~

"Lana dear! Oh why didn't you tell us to pick you up or something!" Narcissa yelled from her balcony as I hop off the car. The Malfoy Manor was not as big as ours but they have insane amount of outdoor land it was like an actual maze out there.
"Lana? Is that you?" I heard the voice of a bloody chicken as I helped sir Charles our driver to put down my things.
"Hey, hey, hey! I told you your soft tiny hands shouldn't be doing any work!" Draco spat as he ran to help instead.
"Why didn't you tell me to just pick you up?"
"I don't know I just think that'll be double the work for you and your father..." I said looking down. He hugged me and said...
"Next time I pick you up okey?"
"Okey.."
"Ahhhh lil miss Grindelwald, I feel terrible that we didn't pick you up ourselves..." said Lucius.
"Ohhh no worries Lucius, I wanted to come here myself travel by myself for a bit." I answered.
"There's our ride..." said Lucius.
"Narcissa are you not joining us?" I asked as Draco opened the car door for me.
"Ohh no dear, quidditch is not really my thing." She said waving goodbye.

"Wooohhh! Viktor Krum was so good!" I laughed as I wrapped my arm around Draco.
"The game was spectacular. And Krum he was my old friend..." Draco sighed as we're running out of breath as we danced into our Ministry Level Tent. It was more of a 5 star hotel wrapped in a tent.
"Draco lead Alana to her room please... I'll be out for a while, you kids make yourself comfortable." Lucius said with his normally flat voice. Draco and I were unpacking our luggage and singing along to the Bulgarian supporters outside singing the victory song. Then we heard loud bangs and screams.

"What's that?!" Draco spat running outside to check. I ran after him and horror greeted me like an old friend. So is this what Granky used to do?
Fire being shot out towards tents and people. People being shot with defensive spells.
"Draco!" I shouted as I looked to my surroundings that he was gone. I ran into our tent and no sign of that bloody chicken. Did he just bloody leave me?!
I didn't even bother to check my things, my wand and running feet was all I had. I ran as fast as I could pushing people out of my way following the crowd. Then I heard a familiar voice struggling just like everyone. I was shocked that my feet stopped running and started wandering around to find him. I ran back against the tide of people hoping to see a familiar face.

"Potter!" I shouted as I could hear him somewhere somehow. As I turned to my left there I saw him struggling to get up then bam! A man kicked him right on the head.
"Potter!" I shouted running towards him. I kneeled down and slapped his face. He was unconscious. I couldn't leave him I just couldn't. I tried to carry him up to his feet but I couldn't so I dragged him towards a corner of a tent that was still up.

"Stupefy!"

"Bombarda!"

"Confrigo!"

I threw all the defensive spells that I knew toward the the crowd of masked army as I hide behind the tent. Who are they? Is it possible?

Then a spell hit me making me fly backwards hitting my head hard on the ruins of the place. I crawled towards Harry and hide together with him. Trying to catch my breath and wiping the rushing blood out of my face. I shut my eyes for a second finding out that I passed out for a moment.

Everything was quite, the fires were out, no one to be found but Harry who started moving and opening his eyes.
"Potter... are you okey?" I whispered.
"Alana, how? Why are you here?" He asked concerned as he held my cold hands.
"Your head..." he said concerned touching my face.
"It's fine! C'mon can you walk?" I asked as I push his hand away.