Chapter 14: Violence

Finnick slowly looks in the bush I was hiding in. SHIT I think. He's gonna kill me. 

I see his beautiful face and blue eyes staring at me deciding to tell everyone that I'm here or not. I tear falls out of my eye and he stops looking in the bush. "What is it Finnick?" Siren asks. "Nothing" He replies coldly. "Are you sure?" Terra asks. Siren looks skeptical and walks over to where I am. I get up and kick Siren to the ground. She screams for help but Terra and Ryker run away into the trees. Finnick is just staring at me . "YOU LITTLE-" Siren screams as I tie her legs and arms using the rope that Katniss, Peeta, And Haymitch gave me.  "I'll get back to you" I say as I push Finnick to the ground and do the same. I'm very impressed that I was able to push him to the ground. I walk over to Siren as I take out my small knife and show it to Siren. I wanted her to feel pain. "Don't kill me!!!" She whines. I make small cuts around her face enjoying myself as she screams while blood pours down her face. "SHOW ME MERCY" She squeals. I force her even harder into the ground. "Did you show Hugo mercy?" I yell in her ear. Tears are coming out of her eyes and mixing with the blood on her face. "IM SORRY" She says. I make deep cuts in her legs and chest and arms, using a hammer to crack her skull. Im not fully satisfied yet. I look at her face full of fear, hatred, and sadness. As I go back to torturing her a thought crosses over me. Her family is watching their daughter being brutally murdered and tortured in the Hunger Games. How did I become this hateful, emontionless killer? I sigh. "I'm sorry Siren" I say as I grab my bow and arrow and shoot her in the neck to put her out of her misery. The cannon goes off. 

I walk over to Finnick. "I didn't know you were that..." He trys to come up with a word. "Disgusting?" I say. He shakes his head. "I'm just supprised, that's all" He says. "I'm an asshole" I say "I deserve to die". "I-" Finnick says but I cut him off. "I have to kill you Finnick" I say. I grab my knife and make a small cut on his arm. I didn't want to kill him. "You don't" He says "I know you won't kill me" "Shut up" I reply "You were in the career pack"  I see Finnick smiling. I walk over to him with one eyebrow raised. "Why are you-" I feel a massive amount of force push me to the ground. He must have untied the rope. He is on top of me. I feel his breath on my neck. "I don't want to kill you Ada" He whispers in my ear. I try to move but he has pinned me down. I kick and shout but I can't get out of his grip. I stay still for a second as he looks at me with big eyes. I try to move again but I can't. He lets go. "I'm gonna have to kill you one way or another" I say "Only one of us comes out". Tears fill my eyes. "But Katniss and Peeta-" Finnick starts. "That only happened once" I say "They won't allow that this time" "Please" Finnick says "Just stay and -and when there are five tributes left we can ditch each other" I nod. "Ok" I say. He comes closer and tucks a stray hair behind my ear. I act startled that he even would do such a thing but secretly I liked having him around and quite frankly I had a small crush on him. I turn bright red. He smirks. 

A/N : LOL THIS GETTIN SPICY