Chapter 20: I'm not pretty. I'm not beautiful. I'm as radiant as the sun.

2 months later:

Everything is going great. Jonathan got a girlfriend her name is Embry. She is so sweet. Right now I'm in his house making breakfast. I'm stirring pancake batter. Katniss is telling me about all of her amazing stories about her and everyone she new in the games and the rebellion. While the pancakes are cooking I take off my apron. I see Jonathan laughing. "What is it?" I laugh. He takes the remaining pancake batter and whipes some of it on my clean shirt. I laugh even harder. "Your going to pay for that" I say. I take a handful and rub it on Jonathans face and shirt. "Oh really?" He says as he takes the whole bowl and dumps it on my head. My messy bun is filled with crusty pancake batter. I squeal. "How about a hug before I go?" I say. Jonathan shakes his head but I give him a big hug anyway making us even more covered in pancake batter. I hear a knock at the door. I open it. It's Haymitch. "Well" He says "Next time you have a food fight invite me". I laugh. "Why are you here?" I ask. "Just wanted to see how everyone was doing" He said "District 12 is a pretty small place". "Understandable" I reply. I take a shower at my house. I put on a red long sleeve shirt and some grey pants. I walk outside. 

Finnick is leaving Katniss's house and is walking towards me. I run over to him and hug him. He picks me up, spins me around and we kiss. We walk to the meadow and just sit there. We walk to the lake and back to the meadow. Its sunset and I remember tomorrow is my 17th birthday. I'm finally happy. In a couple of weeks, I will be traveling to district 4 with Finnick.  I have been to district 4 once when I was little it was amazing and I so excited. 

Beautiful pinks, oranges, and reds swirl the sky. I feel the crisp air and the white flowers around us. I am lying on Finnick's chest as he plays with my hair. I breathe in and out. I am alive. I start humming the meadow song. 

Deep in the meadow, under the willow
A bed of grass, a soft green pillow
Lay down your head, and close your sleepy eyes
And when again they open, the sun will rise.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

Deep in the meadow, hidden far away
A cloak of leaves, A moonbeam ray,
Forget your woes and let your troubles lay
And when again it's morning, they'll wash away.

Here it's safe, here it's warm
Here the daisies guard you from every harm
Here your dreams are sweet and tomorrow brings them true
Here is the place where I love you.

(A/N: AND THEY ALL DIED HAPPILY EVER AFTER)

(A/N: TY SO MUCH FOR READING MY BOOK!!!!!!! I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER BOOK WHICH WILL BE ABOUT HOGWARTS)