Admit it or...... I'll continue

Type breathed heavily to squeeze his eyes shut, hating his life right now. First he was born with this blood, second had to be born in a world filled with vampires, third reasons unknown, other then the pregnancy, which didn't make sense to him, his parents sold him to this prick and now they know his secerts.
The vampire moved himself up to place his cold lips to the humans cheek to rub his bottom lip up and down.
Types body shivered in a way he couldn't understand.
"God damn it! Get off of me!"
Type kept his eyes shut to struggle under the vampire to no avail.
He smiled and wide.
"You humans are not strong, you are so weak. I'm not even placing all my strength into this."
Type gritted his teeth.
"Mmm...... Should I turn you into a half breed? I think you would be...."
Type turned his head to look at the vampire in anger.
"Don't you fucking dare! Get off you piece of...."
Groaning, type laid his head back to the side to re close his eyes to gulp with a whimper.
The vampire head budded him.
Tharn went to his ear.
"Now you listen to me, you blood bag. I fucking own you! What I may or may not do is up to me. But we are getting off subject. Human..... Are you gay?"
Type breathed in deeply, keeping silent.
The vampire leaned up, to eye, while he kept a hand up, to keep this humans wrists intertwined.
"Mmm..... Silence...... Is that you admitting to your....... deprivation?"
Type groaned.
"Nnn.......nnnno..... You hit me in the head...... With your.....mmmm.... I'm..... Not admitting to..... Anything..... Let me go....."
Tharn smirked.
"You may be in pain, but I think you are."
Type gulped.
"Screw...... You......"
Tharn bend back down to place his face to types, feeling him close, he pressed himself harder into the bed.
"Mmm...... How you are...... You could never satisfy me...... Are you a top then? Or wish to be?"
Type opened his eyes wide to quiver, eyeing the wall.
"Get......off!"
"I'll get off...... And leave this room if....."
Type gulped to dart his eyes.
"If you admit to me...... Your gay......"
Type took a long deep breathe in to turn his head to eye the vampire with a stern face of seriousness.
"Why..... Does it matter? Now let me go!"
Tharn chuckled darkly.
"That was not our deal... Now..... You will suffer the consequences....."
Types eyes narrowed.
Taking a hand back, the vampire balled it to a fist to knock type unconscious.
Waking, type moved his eyes under heavy lids, to slowly open them to try and move about but felt coldness around his wrists and ankles.
Furrowing his eye brows in confusion.
Type moved his head from the side, forward to lift his head up, to shake his wrists, they were bound into one, by a chain that was attached to the head board.
Widening, his eyes, he looked down to see his ankles were chained to the poles.
He started to thrash about.
What the hell! What the fuck is going on!
Hearing laughing, breathing heavily, he looked to the side to see the vampire to the edge, standing, eyeing his struggles to no avail, with arms wrapped around his body.
Type started to thrash about to no avail.
"Let me go you fucking disgusting conniving....."
Tharn instantly got up to sit on type, to wrap his hands around his throat to silence him.
He gulped, shaking a bit.
Tharn raised an eye brow to loosen his grip a bit.
"Finally scared of me?"
"No....... Are you...... Going to...... Turn me into...."
Tharn rolled his eyes to take his hands off to lean back a bit.
"That is what frightening you..... Leading you to shake?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Why...... Are you..... Doing this?"
"I gave you a choice, now...... I'm going to see for myself."
Types eyes widen.
"Your going to... rape me?"
Tharn shook his head.
"Now why would I do that. You are going to stay a virgin. Makes the blood sweet, can taste the purity and innocence. I'll only tant it a bit."
Type froze.
Tharn moved to go inbetween his legs that were open to open his unbutton shirt wider to see his exposed chest.
Types lips parted.
"No! Don't touch me!"
Tharn smirked has he was kneeled, to go to the side of the humans pants to unbutton.
Type shook to thrash about.
"God fucking damn it! No! Stop! Don't fucking touch me!"
Tharn stayed has a statue has the little movements type could make, thrashing about, he let the human tire himself out.
Type becoming tired, breathed heavily to lift his head back to whimper.
"Are we done?"
Type took long deep breathes in.
"This is going to happen human. You didn't want to admit it thus this happens. You are going to learn your choices will either have a positive effect or a negative one. No matter your age, you humans are so like children."
Type shakily breathe in and out.
The vampire started again to unbutton, type gulped has he heard the noise.
"Don't........"
Please don't! Just stop!
Tharn stopped to chuckle to look to the human.
"That word, really needs to be deleted from your vocabulary. I am your master, rather you think I am or not, I shall do whatever I want. Remember, you admitted that you were mine."
Type thrashed his bound wrists, looking to them intently.
"I...... Said what..... You wanted to hear..... So I wouldn't have been....."
Type looked to the vampire has he lightly snickered to himself.
"Mmm.... Knew it."
He looked to type to take his hands back, one then went to his ankle above the chain to take it slowly and sensually up.
Types lips parted, eyes darted to the action.
He was starting to feel something.
"Mmmm......dddont......"
Tharn stopped to raise an eye brow, to then pounce onto type, arms to either side of his body to look him straight in the eye.
"Stop, using that word."
Moving his head down, he kept his eyes to type to go to his erect nipple to take his tongue out to lick.
Types body shivered.
Tharn smirked to lean up.
"Mmm...... You like that?"
Type furrowed his eye brows in anger.
"Stop!"
Tharn looked down to cock his head to the side to take a hand to his nipple, to place two fingers to it to swirl.
Type placed his lips into a hard line, trying not to moan.
"Do you know.......I am 900 years old. Have experience with heterosexuals and homosexuals, with heteros if I did these things, they wouldn't react, no matter how hard I tried, homos....."
Tharn looked up to type to smile wide, to move his fingers to place his tongue to the bud once more to lick causing types body to buck.
A moan escaped. He froze to widen his eyes then to gulp.
Tharn moved up, to raise an eye brow.
"Unless......I really tried......I couldn't make the heteros moan, homos...... You.....I can quite easily...... Are you ready to admit that you are a......"
"Go to hell!"
Type breathed shakily.
Tharn shook his head, to in his speed went between types legs once more, to grab the pants to rip them away to see his erection.
Kneeling, he looked to it then to type.
He balled his hands into fists that were bound to thrash about again to no avail.
"God damn it! Let me fucking go! There is no reason for this! Or for me to be here! Let me fucking God damn go you piece of shit!"
Tharn stayed to his position, eyeing the human to wait till he was done, stopping, tharn moved closer to place his hand to types erection to wrap it.
Type froze to shake a bit.
Tharn looked to him with a serious face.
"If you move, I will bite."
Types eyes widen.
"Don't....... Do not touch.......nnnn...."
Types body tensed has tharn moved his head down to take his tongue out to lick his head that started to throb from the sensation. No one had ever done anything like this to him before. Also the coldness felt too good.
Type breathed heavily, all his strength was gone.
Tharn kept his eyes to the human to keep licking, after awhile, he took his head back to place two fingers to the slit to swirl the saliva and pre cum that was ozzing to move about.
"Now......admit to me....... You are gay.... And you'rll receive a treat.......if not......a consequence...... Your choice...... choose wisely."
Type breathed heavily, he turned his head, to grit his teeth.
Tharn shrugged.
"Con....."
Type hung his head.
"I'm........ Gay......."
Tharns eyes widen to smirk.
"Mmm..... Knew it."
Type looked back in anger to stare at the vampire.
"If you knew....... Then why are you....."
Tharn smiled wide.
"For fun."
"You, son of a bit........"
Type leaned his head back to moan, he couldn't help it.
Tharn sat criss cross, to move his head to types cock, to down his whole length in that cold throat.
He sucked and hard, making type be surrounded by pleasure.
"Oh.......god.......nnnnnn......."
Types body was not his anymore, his hips started to thrust up, he wanted to cum.
Keeping his eyes to the human, he could tell he was close to climaxing, taking his hands up to his erect nipples, he upped the anti.
Type balled his fists to thrust harder into the vampires mouth.
"Ffffff......... Fuck........ So.....mmmm......damn it!"
Type did not want to admit this was amazing but in reality it was and then some.
He didn't know how, but he could feel this vampire start to suck harder, it made his throat so tight.
Type couldn't help but to cum and hard.
After he came, the vampire was still sucking, he was emptying the human.
Taking his mouth off, he laid his tongue flat to his length to take it slowly off.
Type quivered, he didn't know how but he came again, causing him to start to feel weak.
Turning his head to the side, his eyes started to drift.
Taking his mouth off, the vampire, went up, to place his face to the side of types cheek feeling him shallowly breathe.
"Get....... Away...... From....mmmm.... Me....."
Type had no strength to fight.
Tharn smiled.
"Mmm..... Is that any way to thank the man who made you cum twice?"
Type closed his eyes to whimper to then fall asleep, he couldn't help it.
Tharn then went to his ear to lick the lobe to then lean a bit back.
"Now you know......I mean business human...... Being with me...... Can either go into awards or punishments...... It will be determined by you and that mouth....."
Type furrowed his brows asleep to then go fully into unconsciousness.
Tharn moved back to see that they have fallen asleep to then get up.
To the door, he looked back to eye.
From now on, this is your choice....... You need to improve that vulgarity of yours.
Taking a hand up, he placed his fingers to his lips.
I hope I get to taste you again.
Turning he opened the door to leave to lock, to go to a guard to have them un chain the human, get him fully dressed and place new food for him when he awoke.