mature half breed

To types neck, tharn had his canines sunken in, to lap his blood up. Type had his head lifted up, to moan sweetly. The two were in the middle of there bed, tharn sat, with type wrapped around him, thrusting his way slowly in and out. Type had a hand to his back to grip, the other to his head, gripping his hair a bit tight.
"Ah tharn....nnn..... Your.....mmm.... Need to...."
Tharn took his canines out, to take his hand to the side of his neck, to lift his head further up, so from the base of his throat to his Adams apple he took one long lick.
Types whole body shivered.
Taking his hands to tharns chest, he pushed him down, to straddle and quick, with his head hung, mouth opened a bit, he placed his hands to tharns, to look him over with his bright white eyes.
Tharn looked him over with a smile.
"Enjoying yourself?"
Type nodded.
"Aaah so much.....mmm...... I'm gonna......aaah cum with me."
Tharn then thrusted his groin up.
Type lifted his head back to quiver.
"Ah god! Can't...... I'm cumming!"
Tharn smirked to cum has well.
Breathing heavily, type placed his body to his, eyes closed to smile.
Tharn wrapped his arms around, to keep his eyes peered down.
"I didn't..... Take too much, did I?"
Type gulped.
"Mmm....a bit to much......"
Tharn then took his wrist to place in front of type, he happily consumed.
After being fed, the two dressed, for type to then fed on food and more blood.
In the bathroom, type brushed his teeth, to look down to the sink, his lips started to turn up, when he felt his lovers arms wrap themselves around his body.
"Mmmm..... Better now?"
Type nodded to bend a bit to spit, to then place his tooth brush back.
"Mm..... Yes..... So, we have taken care of mr. Braco, kitko, tami now need to just deal with your parents and try to talk to kaketo? Still would like to know why he won't come out of his room."
Tharn shrugged to kiss at his neck.
"He..... Lost his...... Mate type..... It takes a toll, I'm sure that's why he won't leave. Must give him time."
Type nodded to move in there embrace, he grabbed tharns hand to place to his cheek, there eyes darted.
"I'm...... Not going to.... Lose you.... Am I?"
Tharn shook his head.
"Never. I will always be right with you. I do not care if this world accepts or not, you are the only one for me."
Type smiled, tharn moved his thumb to his bottom lip to caress then looked to the action.
"Love when you smile."
Type nodded.
"But.... Tharn.... I'm..... Not going to live for....."
Tharn petted his eyes to to his.
"That is a conversation for another time. For now, let us take care of the loose ends okay."
Type then moved his chin a bit up to go closer.
"Who would have thought, I, type naraki, would fall in love with a vampire."
Tharn smiled to move closer has well, till there lips met. Parting, they looked to the other.
"Told you, you would be mine."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I am not yours, but you are mine."
"Yes yes, now, before we go to work, I want another kiss."
Type smiled.
"Mmm.....I believe I've gotten you hooked on me."
Tharn nodded.
"Yes you have."
Moving there heads together, they kissed in passion.
After, the two went to tharns office, type was behind him for tharn to open the door, to stop, his eyes widen, looking between tami and kaketo.
Tharn turned to push type to the wall.
Types eyes widen.
"Tharn! What the....."
"You stay here! Do not move!"
Type eyed him to then nod.
Tharn turned to go into the room, to close the door, back to it, looking over tami. Kaketo was to his side, he eyed tharn then tami, who wore his smile.
This..... Is a horrible..... Idea...
"Tami! You have some fucking nerve to be in my house! How did you even get in!"
"Your human guards. Pay them enough, you get in. Now you and I need to...."
Tharn rushed to tami, to have both his hands to his neck, he was about to rip his head off, kaketos eyes widen to go to tharn to push him away, to stand in front of tami, to stretch his arms out, looking to tharn.
"Kaketo! After all I have done for you! You traitor! Fine! You both will die for what you did to my half breed!"
Tami lightly chuckled has he went around kaketo, he placed his arms down to look to him.
"That half breed vulgar mouth really has been rubbing off on you. I came here for kaketo, after some..... Discussion......I am now here to talk to you about me staying for a bit."
Tharn scoffed.
"You have some nerve to ask this of me! No! Now which one of you should die first. Should I dispatch your love right in front of you, make you really suffer or....... Should your love be the one to watch you die first and really...."
Tamis humorous face fell to get in front of kaketo.
"You touch him, I'll kill you and your half breed! You and I are friends tharn, have been for 600 years."
Tharn shook his head.
"That was before, you are no longer a friend to me. You two are not going to leave my home intact!"
Tharn then started to step towards them, tamis eyes widen, he then turned his head slightly.
"Kaketo! Run!"
Kaketos eyes widen to place his hands to his upper shoulders.
"You die, I die, I'm not leaving you!"
Tami gritted his teeth.
"Kaketo!"
Turning there heads, everyone looked to see type come in, he first looked to tharn a bit angery, then he looked to tami, then kaketos embrace.
"What the..... Hell is going on! Why is he here!"
Tamis eyes widen, grabbing kaketo by the wrist, he ran to type, to move behind him, to wrap a hand around his throat, has kaketo was behind.
Tharn fully turned to eye.
Type placed his hands to his arm to try to get him to let go.
"You may be a strong half breed, however I have your blood still in me, I am also a lot older then you. Tharn.... This is not how I wanted our discussion to go."
"Let him go tami!"
Tamis eyes narrowed.
"I'll let him go, if you give me your word, no one dies. I can see it in your eyes, you are trying to come at me for him, I am quick tharn, his head will be removed before you even get close!"
"Tami...... You need to....."
"Quit kaketo! I do not care for my life! I only care for yours!"
Kaketos face fell.
Tharn looked to type, his face started to turn blue.
"Tharn? Give me your word."
"Let him go."
"I'll let him go when you give me your word!"
Kaketo gritted his teeth, to then go about tami, to get type out of his grasp, to throw him to tharn, to then place himself before tami to look to tharn.
Tharn went to his knees has type was to his, hand to his throat, gasping for oxygen. Tharn looked up to growl.
Kaketo gave him a face.
"Tharn..... Please...... Just listen....."
"Hell I will, say good bye to tami, he is going to parish...."
Type took a deep breathe to lift his head up to place it to his cheek.
Tharn looked to him.
"Tharn...... There..... Has to be a reason..... He is here..... Hear him out..... You.... Promised..... No death....."
"Type..... He almost killed you."
"But he..... Didn't..... Just listen....."
Tharn gritted his teeth to look to them.
"Talk!"
Tami went around kaketo, to stand before him to look to them.
"Kekato here..... Wishes to become a..... Vampire doctor under the advisement of his brother, then we will part once your brother may or may not come for him. I am not going to leave kaketo. I...... Apologize to your half breed."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"You are not going to....."
Tharn looked to type who stood to turn to eye them.
"You..... Wish to.... Stay here?"
Tami looked to type to nod.
"I need to know...... Were you..... Really going to kill me? Rape me?"
Kaketo gritted his teeth.
"Drain you dry....... Yes..... Rape you..... No..... However, I do not care for your blood. Not anymore, I am here for my mate. He is the one who does not want to leave."
Type darted his eyes, tharn placed a hand to his upper shoulder to go to his ear.
"I know tami, type, he is full of tricks. It'll be quick, for the both of them. Unfortunately, if I kill tami, kaketo will need to be...."
Type took his hand up to turn his head to eye tharn.
"No...... You kill kaketo, then you will have to kill kitko and draxo, then probably others."
Type turned his head to look to tami.
"If you are too stay, you are not too set one foot out of kaketos room, you do, you both will be thrown out."
Tharn signed.
"Mmm, you really are.....quite something, I can see why tharn chose you to be his mate."
Kaketo placed his hands to tamis upper shoulder to grip. He smiled.
"I will honor your wishes, I shall not step out of his room. Thank you."
Type turned his head.
"You two need to leave."
Kaketo took his hand down to grab tamis to pull him along to then part.
Type turned fully to eye tharn. He shook his head.
"You have no idea what you've done type. Tami should not be here."
"True, but tharn, you need to keep your enemies close. Him being here, I highly doubt he will try anything. Now......"
Type moved to tharn to wrap his arms about.
"We need to get to work, we still need to deal with your parents."
Tharn nodded to lift his chin up to press his lips to his half breed.
They both were a bit relieved this was now settled. Now they just needed to find a way around tharns parents, however the two were unaware tami would be the true key for them to be accepted.