I'll show you, I'm being truthful

Laying, krinto, looked up, has draxo, had his wrist in his mouth to consume.
His eyes darted, to then look forward.
"Draxo......I still don't know..... If I...... Believe everything you've told me."
Draxo, swallowed the blood, to take his wrist out, to place his hand to his cheek, to turn his head sightly, to eye krinto who kept his eyes forward.
"You..... Doubt what I have said?"
Krinto nodded.
Turning them and abuptly, kitko was to his stomach, his head a bit leaned over the edge, he looked down, eyes darted. His hands gripped the edge, has draxo laid his body to his back to go to his ear.
"I have always thought....... You were the only one to this earth, that would....... Understand me..... Believe in me.... Am I wrong?"
Krinto, turned his head to eye draxo.
"Why..... Haven't you..... Told your brother these things?"
Draxo scoffed.
"I highly doubt he would believe anything I would tell him. Ignorance is bliss krinto......I also have to save face. My parents can never know what I am, or of you. If they did, no matter the things you have created, the things you are capable of accomplishing, they will kill you. I am not...... Going to allow anything to happen to you. Do you understand me!?"
Krintos eyes narrowed.
Draxo went up a bit to eye with no expression.
"Still don't believe me......I see....."
"There......has been so many....... Horrible..... Cruel things you have done...... Not just to me..... But also the people close to you. Do you really except me to believe in you..... Just like that? For those...... First Three years..... You laid with 23 woman draxo......I had to..... Watch...."
Draxo raised an eye brow.
"You and I both know..... You wanted to. After the 4th you wised up to my...... Tricks.... All I had to say was..... Go to my room, and you would go."
Krintos eyes darted.
"I did....... Everytime...... Because I was hoping....... For....."
Draxo eyes widen.
"You..... Were hoping.......I would..... With you....."
Krintos gritted his teeth to look forward.
Draxo peered his eyes down, to lay his chin to his shoulder.
"Why..... Was that?"
Krintos rolled his eyes.
"You know why......"
"Mmm.... Say it again."
Krinto shook his head.
"Krinto.......I love you...... Say it..... Say it again....."
He signed.
"It's..... Because I.....aaaah....."
Draxo placed his hand to his forehead, to pull his head back, a hand to one of his to cover, to thrust his full length in.
He went to his ear.
"Say it......"
"Ah......I.....I.... Love you....."
"Mmm.... Good boy...... Now tell me..... You believe me......"
"Mmm.....I...... Don't think I....."
"Krinto! Everything I have told you, is the pure truth! I..... Am not.... Lying....."
Keeping up, he took himself out, to pull krinto down a bit, to pin his hands to either side of his head.
"Move your legs up."
Krinto signed, to do just that, to wrap them about.
Draxo kneeled, to re enter.
Krinto moaned and heavily.
There eyes darted.
"I.... Don't care..... What anyone else out there may think of me......I only care.... What you think......I love you krinto...... Always have......I...... Do not apologize.... Not to anyone.... But...."
Draxo leaned his head down to move closer to his mouth.
"I'm..... Sorry krinto..... For my bad judgments...... For..... The pain and hurt I know I have caused you..... Believe in me..... Understand me...... Be mine..... Only mine....."
Krintos lips parted.
"I..... Have been nothing but yours....mmm..... When you first....... With me..... How many others.... Have you've been with?"
Draxo shook his head.
"None, only you krintos, since I took your virginity, I've only ever been with you, when you left my parents house, to be the doctor here, I have been with no other, I..... Couldn't."
Krintos moved his head a bit to the side, eyes narrowed.
"Probably...... Because..... You didn't have me to.....nnn..... Watch...."
Draxo signed.
"Still don't..... Believe in me.... Do you?"
"Mmmm....... Not..... Entirely....."
Taking his hands, to krintos neck he pulled him up, he went up, with limp arms behind him, eyes darted.
Draxos narrowed.
"Must I....... Really prove to you.... My love?"
Krinto shrugged.
Draxo then took a hand to his neck, a finger up, to have a nail grow, to cut into to draw a blood line.
Krintos eyes widen, to take his hands slowly up, to place to his chest to eye the line.
"You know....... What will happen.... When you fed upon me don't you?"
Krintos lips parted, to nod.
Draxo, pulled kitko closer to then go to his ear.
"I love you...... Take your fill. Take it all for what I care. I..... Will become yours.....has you are already mine."
Krintos eyes darted.
"You..... Haven't thought.... This through..... There is.... No way you have......"
"Mmm.... Yes I have...... You know me krinto....I never do anything without giving it deep thought, I've thought of all the consequences, I don't care.... Now..... Drink..... Consume me..... My love......"
Krintos canines went down.
"Your parents..... Will..... Know of this..... Your brother.... Will not.... Keep this to his...."
Draxo gripped his neck to stay to pull his head closer.
"Oh yes he will, if he doesn't want me to tell his half breed, things that I know, that will tear them apart. Now drink krinto..... You are already mine, now..... Let me become yours."
Krintos lips parted has he was pulled closer.
"Mmm..... Tell me...... Tell me again draxo....."
"I'm.... Sorry......I love you..... Now.....mmm"
Draxo lifted his head back to moan.
Krintos furrowed his eye brows to consume the pure electric fire that was so very delicious.
Draxo looked to the ceiling to smile and wide.
Krintos getting his fill, pushed draxo down to straddle, to keep his hands to his chest to look upon him, his eyes blazed pure white, instead of his normal yellow.
Draxo placed his hand to either side of his waist to help him move up and down.
"Ah yes krintos....... You and I...... Are truly the others......"
Krinto lifted his head up to moan and loud.
"Ah......I love you draxo......I..... Believe you..... Now..... Let us....aaah...."
Draxo moved his arms away, to lean up to place his lips to his, his hands went to krintos member to stroke, has kitko wrapped his arms around to reciprocate the kiss and in full. The next part of this, was not going to be easy.