a hundred years later

Working diligently on the serum, working to tharns glass, one hundred years passed.
They were on there final leg with the serum, it was try and fail, but has the 3 came together they were able to figure it out, it also helped, tharn did come down on draxo and tami, they didn't like it, but made due, each month, they were able to have a break to be with there mates for 1 solid week, which did cost them, resulting in things being spread over the years, also draxos job and tamis came into play, which did result in then taking there mates for a time, also tharn and type went on honeymoons and celebrated the others birthdays, type also took a year off after his parents passed, it hurt his heart but knew it was coming, has the years rolled, they did end up having another baby, type had a sister mintajr, she didn't know of her brother till her parents passing when she saw him to there funeral, they both ended up dying on the same day.
After there funeral, she had no fear, even though he was a half breed and he was near his vampire husband, the two talked and grew to like the other, type was over joyed that she didn't care about what he was not his sexuality, he was happy he had family, soon she ended up having two kids, within those years, type looked after her descendants, just has kaketo looked after juliet's.
Each one filled type with the love and admiration he was seeking from his parents, it always pained his heart to see each one die but another would come and it would bring his heart acceptance and more love.
Also tharn was there each and every time, then one of mintajr's descendants feel for and hard with Marta, juliet's descendant, they then ended up turned into a half breed just to be with them, type and never been friends with any of his family members but he was very close to jero.
The two ended up moving in with type and tharn, living there life's in happiness.
To the expended lab, type stood before a glass, to eye the serum, it was almost ready for testing.
Kaketo came about to stand right next to him then krinto, they all eyed the machines making the product.
"When.... Will we be able to test again kaketo?"
"By the end of this week, it is in the machines hands." Kaketo turned his head to eye type.
"Since there is nothing else we can do...... Today is my anniversary with tami so...."
Krinto turned his head to eye.
Type smiled to then turn his head to eye the two.
"Two months, of not seeing our mates and being forced in here, we can take a break until the weeks end. So yes kaketo, go, you too krinto."
All turning, they saw draxo come in.
He eyed krinto.
"Come."
Krinto smiled to then walk in haste to draxo, not caring about the others, he stepped to him, to wrap his arms around to press his lips to his.
Moving them about, draxo moved back, picked krinto to, to place over his shoulder, looking to kaketo and type, with no shame, he nodded.
"For the next 7 or 6 days, we will not be leaving our room. Do not disturb."
Draxo then turned.
Type and kaketo looked to another.
"Kaketo, happy anniversary."
"Mm, thank you."
Turning his head, he then went forth to go find tami. Going to there room, he opened the door, to stand to the door frame, eyes narrowed.
Tami was to the bed, feeding upon a human.
Smelling kaketo, he took his canines out of his wrist, to look to them.
"Get out!" He said in distain.
They nodded to then get up, tami turned to place his arms behind him, to cock his head a bit to look over the exchange, the human went past kaketo, he gulped, keeping his face forward. He turned his head to eye.
Has the human left, kaketo turned his head to look to tami.
He shrugged.
"You left me alone for two months love, need to eat."
Kaketo then went in, closing and locking the door, to step to tami, he placed his hand to either side of his face, to really eye.
"Is that all?"
Tami rolled his eyes.
"Really, you think I would cheat on you?"
"Has you said, I've been gone for two months, now we have a week to be together, but I need to know...... Have you fucked sometime else tami?"
Tamis eyes widen to place his hands to his shirt to rip open.
"A whole week? Just us?"
Kaketo nodded.
Moving them about, tami placed his hands to his wrist to wrap about to pin, he then started to dry hump him a bit.
"I am going to fill you to the brim kaketo, I have been waiting patiently for you, and no my beloved I have not, will never so...."
Moving his head up, kaketo needed his tami he placed his lips to his, crushing his lips to his.
Back to the lab, type had his arms wrapped around his body, to look around, he couldn't believe it took them 100 years to complete this, but hopefully it was well worth it, what also took time was tami and draxo to have it be run by the government, with enough approvals they just was able to get it okayed.
Taking a deep breathe, he wanted to be with his vampire.
Shutting off the light and closing up, he then went to his room, looking about he couldn't find his husband, in the hall, going forth to the workshop, he passed jero with his wife marta. They both smiled to type, with huge smiles, marta was finally happy and with the love of her life, she couldn't get enough of her husband and he could not get enough of his wife.
Type kept going, to then place himself to the door frame, to eye, he smiled and wide.
Tharn had his back to type, welding the glass, which had improved in the last 100 years.
Smelling type, tharn shut off his tool, to turn his head to eye. He smiled and wide, 2 months had been so very long.
Placing his tool down, the two couldn't help but run to the other, to embrace close, kissing passionately. After a moment type, needed to part so he could breathe, they they placed there forheads to the other.
"Breath my intelligent, smart husband, breathe."
Type chuckled to nod.
For the last 100 years, there love was still a burning candle that never wavered, they just fell deeper in love with the other.
"So, May I ask, are you taking a break?"
Type nodded.
"The serum is finally almost done tharn, it'll be done in 7 days, and now for that time I want us to go to our room, to make endless love. I do not want to leave, I have missed you so very much."
Tharn smiled and wide, he then picked up type bridal style.
"I will never be able to justifiably tell you what you mean to me my half breed or how much you make my un beating heart burn for you, I love you so very much."
Type moved his head closer to eye his lips, staying a bit back.
"Then show me tharn, I have missed you too my core, I love you so very much, I need you, desire you, now..... Make love to me, take me to heaven my dear husband and don't stop when if I reach it."
Tharn raised his eye brow, he then crushed his lips to his, to open his mouth with his tongue to give him a literal breathe taking kiss, has they parted for type to breathe, tharn was off to take them to bed, all 3 couples were not going anywhere in those 7 days, they were to be with there beloved mates in pure satisfaction of love making.