something about me is changing

Sitting to the edge, type had his canines, into tharns wrist, lapping up the blood.
Tharn kept his face forward, looking to the window, keeping himself not in the situation at hand.
Taking his mouth off, type turned he's head and body, to hang his head.
Tharn stood, to roll his sleeve down to then go to the door way.
Type gritted his teeth, eyes darted..
"Eat then meet me in the office."
Type nodded.
Hearing his foot steps part, type turned his head to part his lips.
He signed to then stand to go to the tray to consume the food.
The past month had been like this, type didn't know why, but it made him miss his puberty phase.
Taking a deep breathe, type turned to go to the office. He didn't stay too far away or long away from tharn.
To the office, they both had there heads hung, working to either side, writing.
Within this month, this is how they have exactly been. Since waking that one night, type made it clear to tharn that, what they shared, really was the last time, by waking looking to the vampire, saying nothing then going to the bathroom.
Unknown to the vampire, it was because type didn't understand this new feeling he had, but knew they needed to be done. Everyday was a fighting battle, from his confusing desires and wanting to know more about tharn.
Type however, won each day, even though it saddened him.
Peering his eyes up and down, type couldn't stop himself from looking to tharn, every now and then. Even though he fought, he sometimes couldn't help but look to him, questions bubbled in his mind but he dared not ask one.
Tharn cocked his head to the side to continue to write.
"Type?"
Type stopped writing, to look at tharn.
"Yes?"
"Why do you keep looking to me? Is there something you want?"
Type gulped to shake his head to furrow his eye brows to look back down.
"No....... Um..... Nothing..... Um.... I've finished my work..... Can I....... Go to the beach?"
Tharn lifted his head up to eye.
"Yes."
Type placed the pen down to then get up, removing himself.
Tharn sat back to cup his hands looking to the back of the door.
You have..... Been so..... Polite since......
Tharn gritted his teeth.
This past month had not been easy for him, not in the least, it was quite painful, to keep silent and not touch type, but he was a man of his word, also how type was the next night, dashed all of the vampires hope they could be more. It really was just him helping type through his phase, nothing more.
Leaning up, he went back to work in a depressive deamnor.
Type was to the beach, knees to his chest, looking over the water, with his head to the top of his knee.
He took a long deep breathe.
What..... Is happening to me? Haven't said one cuss words to that vile.....loathsome......
Type gritted his teeth.
But..... He really isn't...... Yes he has done so many..... Horrible things to me..... But In restrospect...... He has..... Given me.....a lot more......
Type signed to keep his eyes to the waves.
I.... Hate this.....I fucking hate this..... I'm suppose to hate this corpse but......I don't..... At least..... Not has I did before..... Could it have been that month where we...... Almost, or most likely, everyday? I...... Don't like I can't remember everything, just fragments..... But what I can remember.....
Type breathed in shaikly, to slightly smile.
Widening his eyes, it disappated.
Unwrapping his arms, he moved his legs to sit criss cross, to turn his head to see a rock, grabbing, he then held it tight, it almost broke in two, taking a very long calming breathe, he gritted his teeth to throw it to the ocean, it went far.
Placing his hands behind him, he looked over the waves one more to shake his head a bit.
Damn it! I think.....I may...... Miss..... That vampire.... In ways I never thought I would..... This month has been hell...... Him in his slumber phase.......tharn feeding him but not touching....... Giving him a slight sponge bath, but if I go anywhere else..... He tells me to stop and leave...... Won't even..... Get undressed in front of me.......
Type lifted his head back to look to the sky, looking to the stars.
I..... Can't believe....I actually am missing that vampires touch..... Those cold hands touching me.......
Type then took his hand up, to place they fingers to his lips.
I..... Also miss..... Those lips to mine.
Signing deeply, he balled his hands to a fist, to hit the ground next to him hard, eyeing the action.
Fuck! What the hell...... Is wrong with me! Why am I missing him..... So much..... We see the other everyday..... But.... Barely talk...... The distance tharn is placing between us..... It's hurting..... My heart..... But..... That day.....I didn't even talk to him..... He is... Keeping his word....... But.... Why do I wish he wouldn't.......
Type turned his head forward to hang.
Am I..... Falling for the......
Types eyes widen to grab another rock to throw.
Turning his head, he grabbed a small pile to stand, to then throw them each, one by one in anger.
"I.... Am..... Not.... Falling..... For..... That.....fucking...... corpse!"
Type breathed heavily has he threw the last one.
All this..... Is that shitty vampires fault! If he didn't......
Type strightened up, his face fell to peer his eyes down to eye the beach.
Your parents........ Would have...... Sold you regardless type...... You could have been with a vampire..... Who could have turned you into a......sucked you dry...... Right now..... You could be.......
Type placed his hands into his pockets to kick things about.
I..... Guess I..... Do owe the vampire......a bit....... But.....I..... Can't fall for him....... No mother fucking way..... But..... What am I to do......I..... Can't stop...... Wanting him...... And not just sexually......I..... Want to know him more on a deeper level...... But..... Why?
Type signed, to then turn his head to look to tharn.
He was close, but a few away, standing, to have his head he turned to eye the water.
"I've lived at this residence, for 200 years, never been here. Never looked over the ocean."
Types confusing deamnor softened to look over tharn.
"Well......mmm...... It's best.....if you.... Sit....."
Type then sat, to go to his earlier position.
Tharn turned his head to eye.
Type took a deep breathe in, not fighting anymore.
"Tharn...... Come sit......"
Tharn eyed went up and down to then step to type, to sit right next to him, sitting criss cross, hands in his lap looking over the ocean.
"Mmm.....I can understand why people go to beaches, it is calming."
Type slightly smirked.
"This..... Is the first time..... I've ever seen the ocean..... Well...... Been to it..... Seen it through the window. It really is calming and relaxing."
Tharn nodded.
Types eyes darted, he didn't know why, but a question bubbled to his head.
Why..... Keep fighting...... Just ask.....
Type took a deep breathe in, to turn his head to look to tharn.
"Tharn.....I...... Want to.... Ask you.... Something...."
Tharn turned his head to eye type.
"Yes?"
"When...... Were you turned into a..... Vampire?"
Tharns eyes darted over type to turn his head to look over the waves.
"Well..... Let me tell you."