Annoying Phone Call

Sophia's POV-

It had been almost 150 years since I met Damon and Stefan, I moved to New York and have a big home, I do not regret any of it but I do regret that I compelled them to forget.

I was sad to leave but I had to show I was done with my business there I had a reputation to uphold. I got a phone call from an unknown number "If this is you James, I told you that I do not owe you £100 bucks I did not fall asleep"

"hello love" ugh it's Nik I haven't seen him since the 1900s.

"has my dear brother finally undaggerd Rebekah or given up on finding Kathrine to break our curse or do you want me to sort out some young vampires"  I could practically hear his smirk through the phone.

"no I actually need your help in Mystic Falls." Mystic falls? This must have something to do with Kathrine.

"Fine, but can I bring Jules?" he let out a small growl, he didn't like her,

"fine but get here fast" he spoke with anger in his tone.

I told Jules where we had to go and we packed our stuff and headed to our cars, I got into my Porsche 911 and she got in her 1965 Ford Mustang and we drove for hours before we got there.

When we reached the MYSTIC FALLS sign she looked at me through her mirror and nodded as we raced each other to town.

When we got there I went to the address Klaus gave me and I saw this big mansion, I knocked on the door and the someone who I never thought would answer it did.

"Mother" I was I shock I couldn't believe my eyes "hello my little Sophia". I walked in and was rugby tackled to the floor by my older brother Kol.

I screamed as I hit the floor and I looked up seeing my whole family in front of me and I just smiled.

Before I could say anything Rebekah screamed "we have to get ready for school then after that we I'll go and get our dresses for the ball" I was scooped up and shoved back in the car by her and Jules who had a huge smile on her face.

The whole way to school they would stop yapping about there flings over the years an when we got to school all eyes where on me, I was wearing a white long sleeve jumper with a peach checkered dress, black boots and a LV black belt.

Also wearing three rings on my index finger and mine and Jules' friendship bracelet. Along with a small pink bag with a ribbon on it.

I walked into History early and sat at the back, people start walking in, I turn to talk to Bex when I sensed 4 vampires one was definitely a hybrid and another a newbie one they obviously sensed me as they all snapped there heads at me

I just get talking until the teacher came in, Mr Saltzman, and started to talk about the Civil war. I got bored so started to talk to Rebekah and Jules.