Date night

"And little brother, cover up" Rebekah smirked as we head back to my room to pick a dress. I picked a black top with a white skirt instead with some black sunglasses, black heels, and my normal accessories with a squirt of perfume.

SOPHIA'S POV

A knock on the front door pulled Rebekah away from checking my outfit. "Lover boy is here" I heard Elijah shout up the stairs.

"We will just be a second big brother" Rebekah stated dryly. "Ok just be yoursel- wait no be nice" she said with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Yeah yeah Bex I'll be fine just make sure our brothers don't kill each other as if this date doesn't go well, I might need 3 immature boys to take my anger out on" I said making Rebekah and myself laugh.

I quickly ran down the stairs grabbing a croissant on the way to the front door.

"You look gorgeous as always Sophia" Elijah said whilst keeping his distance from Klaus who was having a harsh conversation with Damon.

"I know I do, now Niklaus please move out my way" I say using my magic to move him to the side.

Damon was wearing his casual leather jacket with a black top and jeans, the only thing that was different was his styled hair.

"Shall we" he smirked gesturing to his car. I smiled waking out the door and to the back passenger side.

"Can I just say you surprisingly can pull an outfit together and not look to bad" Damon said sitting in his seat.

"Thank you and you can look the same all the time" I said back making him roll his eyes. "Where are we going then" I asked looking at his crystal blue eyes.

"Did Rebekah give you a bag I told her to give you" he asked, looking at me like he was expecting me to have the bag ready. Suddenly Rebekah came and handed me a bag.

"Don't forget this and also, Kol has taking a liking in a school in Denver so we won't see him for a while." She said giving me a wink.

Before I could open the bag Damon had it in his hand and chucking it in the back seat. "Really" I asked eyebrows raised.

"Is little miss Mikaelson getting in a strop" he said as he started to drive out of the front gates of the mansion.

I glared at him then turned my attention outside the car. We pulled up at a restaurant and started talking about what happed since 1864 and where we have been.

We ate and then he told me to get the bag and change into what was in it. I looked at his sceptically but went and got it anyway.

In it was a white top with some denim shorts and some beige sandals and a matching bag. She had also thrown in some of my old gold rings to match the outfit.

"You look stunning" I looked up seeing Damon staring at me in some completely different clothes then before

"You look stunning" I looked up seeing Damon staring at me in some completely different clothes then before. He was in a white top and some navy denim jeans with some sunglasses hanging from the v on his top.

"This is all Rebekah" I said looking down at my outfit. "It is only 4:30 what are we going to do" I asked wanting to know why I had to change.

"Wait and see" was all he said before dragging be back to the car. We drove for half an hour taking about the most random things.

One of those things where how Elena sent Jeremy away and how that was crushing Bonnies heart.

He finally stopped the car at a random carpark in the middle of nowhere. "Now I need to tie this around your head" he said opening my door for me to get out.

It was getting dark and I was starting to get tired, but I let him carry on with his little plan that he had to impress me.

"Ok I'm trusting you" I giggled causing him to smirk and tie a blindfold around my eyes.

He guided me up a small hill and untied the blindfold. My eyes where still squeezed shut as he pulled me closer to his chest.

"You can open your eyes now" he whispered in my ear sending a chill down my spine. I opened them to see the most amazing view ever.

There was this big tent thing that stood in the middle with a bunch of lights wrapped around the poles with cushions and a blanket on the sand looking out to the stunning beach.

I was lost for words. I turned around hugging him and placing a kiss on his soft lips.

I pulled away taking off my sandals and running down the beach. When I got to the amazing set up I saw a small bag that said
you might want these- Bex.

I quickly got into the bikini she gave me and slipped my clothes back over the top.

I walked over to the waters edge and stood there wondering what it would have been like if I hadn't compelled Damon.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Damon scooped me up and chucked me into the freezing cold sea.

"Damon" I whined as he took his top off to join me. I used my magic to send a huge wave towards him and we had a water fight.

We laughed as he flung me over his shoulder in a fireman's carry and carried me out of the water.

We snuggled together watching as the sun set and I eventually fell asleep with a half eaten pizza on my lap.