Epilogue - Wedding Vows

To Leonardo Hamato:

Words can't describe the immense joy and intensity I have for you. Everything about you is incredible - your smile, your leadership, your courage, and of course, the bravery in your eyes. I love the inner geek in you anytime I mention Space Heroes. I love the discipline and seriousness you have towards ninjutsu.

But most of all, I love you.

You've taken me on an incredible journey to the moon and back. We've been through the best and worst times together, and we emerge with matching scars and memories. I cherish every moment we've shared, and I can't wait to experience more with you.

I promise to never let you go, to always hold you in my heart. I promise that whatever we face, we'll do it together, side by side. I promise to hold you when you're falling apart, comfort you when you're sick, and love you when you feel worthless. You could never be worth nothing when you're worth my entire world to me.

I know things look bleak in the world right now, and I don't blame you for being scared. I'm scared too. But as long as you're by my side, nothing can hurt me. I'll always be safe.

Leonardo, I've never known anyone quite like you, and I'm sure I never will. You're the only one. And that's another thing I love about you.

This is our time to close this chapter and open a new one. We end this story to give a new beginning to our future. I'm sure you'll find me flipping through the pages to reminisce, but it's time to write the next story of us.

And that's not just up to me. It's up to us. We'll create our future together through laughing and crying, happiness and suffering, love and hate. I'm ready to take the plunge with you and never look back.

Our marriage is beautiful, like our story. May it live on forever past the end of our lives. Because stories don't end. They persevere.

So we close the book, take a deep breath, and begin our next chapter together, hand in hand. I love you Leonardo, forevermore.