Chapter 1

A high-end banquet hall in the capital of China.

"Ye Mu, how's the time?" An old man with a fat body and a chef's uniform walked in with his hands behind his back. He nodded in satisfaction when he saw everyone in the huge kitchen busy in an orderly manner. Especially when he looked at his little apprentice, watching him cut, carve, toss, and fry, his movements are neat and handsome, and he nodded in satisfaction again.

"Master, no problem." Su Yemu is making the final process of "Xiaoyao Chicken": take a casserole, put cold chicken soup, ginger, green onion, pepper, Huadiao wine, a small spoonful of sugar, appropriate amount of oil and salt, etc. , Put the chicken that has been cooked to six degrees of maturity into it, press it with a heavy object, cover the lid, and simmer for 40 minutes. The chicken that comes out is tender and smooth, and the umami is exploded in the mouth. It is a rare delicacy.

Su Yemu is a close disciple of Master Huang. He is a master of art, but because he likes to eat, he went into the kitchen and refused to come out. He was chased countless times with a feather duster. He jumped up and down, but he refused to press Following his Lao Tzu's path, his Lao Tzu has beaten his chest and yelled at him countless times, but he couldn't regain his determination to eat.

Su Yemu's mother went into battle in person, crying, making trouble, and hanging himself. Su Yemu just said indifferently: "Mom, the ginger flavor is too strong."

Su Yemu has a cold, noble face, looking from a distance, A proper old-age flower, but what it says can make a person alive, even his mother sometimes wants to stuff him back into his stomach and recreate it.

It's just...

"Bang!" It

came again, and Su Yemu, who opened the cabinet door above his head, forgot to close the door again. This time he poked his forehead and Master Huang felt pain. This silly thing has only two tendons. The first tendon is to eat, and what enters his mouth is at the level of a palace feast; the second tendon is cooking, and the food that he uses is eaten in minutes. tongue.

"Okay, okay, go take a rest, it's already two o'clock in the afternoon, and the VIPs will enter the venue in another three hours. Take the time to rest."

Su Yemu clutched his head and went to rest in the next room. Today, the state banquet was held. They got up in the middle of the night to prepare the ingredients. After so long, they did not rest for a while, fearing that they would not be able to hold the banquet.

...

"Brother, don't scare me, just wake up."

Su Yemu was stunned by being patted on the face twice, a little painful, half-squinted and raised his head, before he could see clearly, his temples hurt. He slammed back on the table, and a memory that did not belong to him suddenly appeared in his mind, making him groan/groan in pain:

The protagonist of this memory is also called Su Yemu, a fool, twenty-three years old this year. A younger sister; their parents have passed away, leaving them alone. What shocked Su Yemu the most is that it is now 2120 years in the ephemeris. The earth fell more than two thousand years ago due to a meteorite, which caused global radiation and could no longer inhabit. Human beings carried some uncontaminated materials, seeds, etc. The items left in a spacecraft hurriedly left the earth, and finally left the Milky Way, jumping for more than ten light years before finding a new settlement, Neptune, and landed here.

The current human power is divided into two, divided into the Federation and the Empire; the Federation is a power composed of eighteen main stars, with countless small planets attached to it. The empire follows the succession system of the Chinese emperor, and has a cabinet, which is comparable in strength to the Federation.

Su Yemu's current planet is called Sail Star, which is not very far from the main star of the Empire, but the geographical position is a little bit out of the sea galaxy, so the ownership becomes a bit subtle, because after the war, Sail Star was too small and lacking resources, regardless of Neither the Empire nor the Federation planned it, and it was considered a three-regardless zone. But because of its location near the main star of the empire, no one dared to say that it was independent, so it could only be exiled like this.

"Brother, wake up!"

Su Yemu's collar, who was still digesting his memory, was held back, one hand stretched out, and he flicked it twice on Su Yemu's face, without mercy, Su Yemu The cheeks immediately turned red.

"Hiss, pain!" Su Yemu covered her face, frowning at the scrawny girl in front of her. He looks only eleven or twelve years old, with melon seeds and protruding cheekbones, only his eyes are black and shiny. They look pretty, but they are too thin.

This is Su Yemu's concubine, Su Xiaonan. And Su Yemu seemed to wear it, wearing it to the world two thousand years later. What about the original owner? died?

Seeing Su Yemu's voice, Su Xiaonan breathed a sigh of relief, sat next to his brother, and touched her brother's head: "I won't be at home in the future, don't you know if you don't go out?"

Today she went to the garbage dump and ran to Jiang Xiaoyu next door. He came over and told her that his brother had a fight with a tall idiot. She was so scared that she dragged the robot he picked up and ran violently. After returning, she saw her brother lying motionless on the ground, which was very scary.

Su Yemu hadn't digested the memory completely, so she nodded. According to the memory of the original owner, the twelve-year-old girl was very precocious. When her parents passed away, she treated her elder brother as her younger brother. This touched Su Yemu's heart slightly, not only because she was only twelve years old, she had to take care of her 23-year-old brother. , Also because Su Yemu is too fat. This fat is not really fat, but too fat compared to his concubine, and his concubine only has two holes to see.

Su Xiaonan did not notice his brother's gaze, and pulled the robot that was thrown on the ground up to stand: "Brother, look, this is the robot I picked up from the garbage dump."

Su Xiaonan was a little happy, but his expression was still faint. Yes, I don't know if it's because she was forced to mature early; this child has lived with her foolish brother for four years since she was eight years old.

Su Xiaonan pulled the robot to the corner of the wall, connected it to power, and turned it on.

"Dear, master, hello, I, yes yes, the 3rd and 33rd generations of the imperial imperial family — I, my number is 0333..."

"It doesn't matter if the arm is broken, how can you stutter?" Su Xiaonan circled the robot. After chanting, Su Xiaonan directly manipulated the display frequency on the robot's chest. The technique was a bit rusty, but she often studied mechas on the star network, but she knew how to do it, and she had a strong comprehension ability. Three, a proper genius.

Su Xiaonan was fiddling with herself, and she explained to Su Yemu, even if she knew that Su Yemu didn't understand.

The ignorance here of course refers to the former Su Yemu, and Su Yemu now has a headache. He used to be stupid, how can he restore his memory now? It can't be installed forever.

"brother?"

No need for Su Yemu's headache, Su Xiaonan, who turned around, found that something was wrong, because his brother's eyeballs were not so smart before.

"Xiaonan, I..." Su Yemu didn't know how to explain for a while, half talking, seeing that Su Xiaonan's eyes slowly turned red, and finally burst into Su Yemu's arms with a cry of'wow': "Brother, Dad is right. , You will be sober one day."

Su Yemu held Su Xiaonan at a loss, not knowing how to comfort her; he is the only son, the darling of the family, and there is always only people coaxing him, he has never coaxed anyone else. In the end, he could only pat Su Xiaonan's back.

Su Xiaonan cried for a long time before he was relieved, dragged him and ran to Dr. Ali's house and said that he wanted to show him. In this place, seeing a doctor is very expensive, and most of them are to see Dr. Ali, and he says that it's all right.

After Dr. Ali inspected Su Yemu, he asked Su Yemu how many one plus one equals. This is a mentally retarded problem such as a few fingers, so he told Su Xiaonan that his brother was fine. Then he surrounded Su Yemu in amazement, the look made Su Yemu's back chill.

Su Xiaonan had recovered his emotions and became that mature little girl again. Knowing that her brother was fine, her eyes were full of love, and she stopped crying or laughing.

After expressing gratitude to Dr. Ali, the two brothers returned home and stepped into the house. Su Yemu's stomach gurgled and he was hungry.

Su Xiaonan pressed her brother to the table and sat down: "Brother, wait, I'll find food for you." When the

words fell, he bounced and ran away; Su Yemu glanced around the hall, and the robot on the side caused him attention; robot eyes flashing light, the screen flashed a chest road waves, his mouth still in the self-introduction: "I am the Royal Royal 033 333 033 333 ...... ...... I"

has been poured out three, very Su Yemu slapped its forehead with a palm, and the robot's glass eyes flashed a few aisles, finally quiet.

Su Xiaonan ran out, holding a transparent plastic tube with green liquid in his hand and handing it to Su Yemu: "Brother, drink!"

Su Yemu saw that his face was a little green, and the smell in his memory told him that this thing It's not delicious: "Is there no other food at home?"

"No, and other good-tasting nutrient solutions are very expensive."

"No, the food I mean is rice, vegetables and the like."

Su Xiaonan replied strangely: "No, you can buy it on StarWorld. Expensive, I can't do it if I buy it!"

Su Yemu thought for a while, and decided to

fool him: "Xiao Nan, I will do it." Su Xiaonan held the nutrient solution in his mouth, and spoke vaguely: "How can you do it? "

Su Yemu thought for a while, holding a cold face, and began to make up: In fact, since childhood, his soul has been wandering in different time and space, and he has learned many skills, one of which is cooking.

Su Xiaonan reached out and touched Su Yemu's forehead, then probed his own, muttering to herself: "No fever!"

Then she got up and pulled Su Yemu up: "My brother, go back to sleep and wake up and you will be fine. Obedient."

Su Xiaonan strongly pressed Su Yemu on the bed and covered it with a quilt, pushed the nutrient solution out of Sesu Yemu's mouth, turned back and closed the door tightly, and ran out: Mom, my brother is not stupid, he is crazy. Up.

Su Xiaonan intuitively ran to find Dr. Ali, but ran halfway and stopped abruptly. No, what if someone takes it seriously and his brother is arrested for research?

Dr. Ali did not distrust him, but her brother is very important.

In the dark, her thin body flexed slightly, and after standing in the night for a long time, she walked slowly towards the house, secretly cheering herself up, she must protect her brother.

Su Yemu disappeared before seeing Su Xiaonan ran out before calling her. Reluctantly inhaled the nutrient solution and almost spit it out; he took it from his small mouth, and never refused to take in the unsavory ones. To him, this nutrient solution was simply anti-human.