Chapter 25

"Boom!" The collapse sounded loudly, and Su Xiaonan, who was discussing with Erha at home about how to treat 033 stuttering, was shocked and his heart throbbed inexplicably.

"Brother."

Pushing Erha away in front of him, Su Xiaonan rushed out of the door. From a distance, the tall man hugged Su Yemu and walked towards the light of the evening, with bright red blood dripping down his chin. Su Yemu's face in a coma was dyed red and white.

brother!

With her mouth open silently, Su Xiaonan's fingertips were shaking uncontrollably, and her legs staggered twice. Su Xiaonan ran to Su Yemu, tears falling uncontrollably, she was afraid.

Stumbled, Su Xiaonan pounced on Su Yemu, and her thin arm grabbed Su Yemu's arm, trying to snatch him from the man's hand: "You hurt your brother, the white-eyed wolf, you hurt your brother, give your brother back Me."

His arms were like steel, motionless, bright red blood glided from his forehead to his eyes. He ignored the sad cry of the little girl and looked down at the strange man who closed his eyes in his arms and knelt down on one knee. He hugged him halfway, and stretched out his hand to wipe the blood on his face

, but it became more and more red... He is warm and still alive.

The touch in his hand told him so.

He wants to ask: Who are you?

The cry of elder brother kept ringing in his ears, and the man frowned, his Bing Han gaze toward the thin girl.

Can't hurt her.

These four words came out inexplicably in my mind.

"Brother, I'm not afraid, I'll take you to Dr. Ali for treatment, it's okay..." The

man finally let go of Su Yemu, and Su Xiaonan snatched Su Yemu over, holding him in panic, "Erha, erha , Jiang Xiaoyu, Jiang Xiaoyu, come on! I can't hold my brother." The

man stood up and watched from a distance as the two of them ran from a distance and turned to leave; the hideous flesh of the back cracked, and blood kept flowing from the cracked opening. As he walked, there were bloody footprints on the ground.

He walked to the spaceship, and a cup with a smiley face rolled to his feet. The man leaned over and picked it up and stuffed it into his arms.

Looking up to the sky, the man's low voice echoed in the wasteland.

"Empty Wing."

Spiritual power was transmitted through the seven-dimensional space. The empty wing prosthesis in a state of suspension suddenly opened its eyes, and the radio wave received a call from Weijian, and he stepped out of the small house with heavy steps.

"Hey!"

The cry that resounded through the sky fell from the sky, and the pressure of forcing people was like a big hand covering all living things, making them involuntarily surrender; a huge light group flashed from the dimension and enveloped the hollow-wing prosthesis, but it took a moment, the air-wing After the integration is completed, a huge silver-white mecha appears, its shape is like a flying dragon in ancient times, proud and tax-profit.

Spread its wings and soared up, Kongyi instantly came to the man, reorganized its human form in the air, and landed. It slightly bowed to the man in front of him, and the mechanical voice was low and solemn: "Kongyi has started autonomously, welcome your return."

......

Erha and Jiang Xiaoyu carried Su Yemu to Dr. Ali. After inspection, there was no injury outside his body. It was his consciousness that was forced into the sea, and he fainted after a huge mental shock.

"Xiao Nan, do you want to test your mental strength for your brother?"

"No, thank you Doctor."

Su Xiaonan grabbed Su Yemu's hand and tightened, shook his head, and immediately refused. After knowing that Su Yemu was okay, Su Xiaonan commanded the second Ha took her brother home.

Dr. Ali expressed regret that the mental power rushing into the sea of ​​Su Yemu was not low, and he could severely inflict an S-level mental power into a fool in minutes, but Su Yemu just fainted, his mental power to Su Yemu very curious.

After Su Yemu was back to Su's house, she woke up in the early morning after sleeping. When she saw that she was in the room, she quickly got up, only to find Xiao Nan lying on the edge of the bed.

Carefully get out of bed, Su Yemu ran out of the house and ran to the abandoned spaceship.

The abandoned spaceship under the silver light had collapsed. Su Yemu called a silly and no one responded. He was anxious, thinking whether to find someone to dig, Xiao Nan's cry came from behind him.

"Brother, why did you run out?" Su Xiaonan was not happy.

"Xiao Nan, have you seen Asha?" Su Yemu's head was still tingling, Ruizai's face was pale and ugly, and she was a little shaky while standing.

"Brother, why do you still remember him! He hurt you." Su Xiaonan murmured twice, not willing to talk about being stupid again, but seeing his brother in such anxiousness, Su Xiaonan still told what she had seen Out.

"Asha's gone? Did he get hurt?"

"He sent you back and left. It looks good." Su Xiaonan didn't know if he was stupid. Anyway, he was not normal

Su Ye. Mu was a bit disappointed, but he was very happy for Ah Sha. He could leave, maybe he was not stupid anymore.

After answering Su Yemu's question, Su Xiaonan asked Su Yemu if he was beaten by Ah Sha.

Su Yemu couldn't laugh or cry and told the whole story.

"Is that so?" Su Xiaonan murmured. It turned out that it was Asha who rushed to save his brother when the spaceship fell. Su Xiaonan's face wrinkled, but he didn't know what he was thinking.

When I got home, I had a good night's sleep; the next day, Jiang Xiaoyu and his father brought the workers. There were twelve people in a row, all of them tall, and the shortest ones were over 1.85 meters tall. Su Ye was as tall as a giant. Mu was in a heavy heart and had to comfort himself. He was only twenty-three, twenty-five and screaming!

Dad Jiang had already seen the terrain, and besides informing Su Yemu that he was going to start work, he was also asking him if the abandoned spacecraft should be cleared away.

Su Yemu thought for a while and decided to stay; his current money is no longer enough, the spacecraft is so big, how much money will it cost to move away!

After surveying the terrain and dividing the area according to the drawings, Su Yemu asked Dad Jiang that there was no effect, and decided to grow vegetables first, and also raise some poultry first.

After hearing Su Yemu's words, Dad Jiang immediately contacted the four elderly people, and they all said that they could come over tomorrow. Work first, wait until the dormitory is built, and then come live.

Although these four old people are called old people, they are not very high compared to the age of the interstellar age today. They are only 130 years old, and their life span is less than half of those who have awakened spiritual power. This is why so many people try their best to awaken. The reason for mental power.

After discussing with Dad Jiang about how to start work, Su Yemu was about to go home. Turning to see a man took out a tube of nutrient solution and stuffed it into his mouth, looking at the style, it turned out to be similar to the nutrient solution he had drunk before.

Thinking of this inferior nutrient solution, Su Yemu was not right.

"Uncle Jiang, do you only drink nutrient solution on weekdays?"

"Yes, this thing is convenient and cheap. It is very suitable for people who work, but it is almost nutritious."

A nutrient solution can be used for a meal, and the nutrient solution is also It is divided into good and bad, high and low; the good is full of nutrition and has various flavors, but the bad only guarantees that you will not die from starvation. As for how much nutrition there is, it is hard to say.

"Uncle Jiang, like this! Ten days after construction, how about my contracting Chinese food here?"

"You want to cook dishes?" Dad Jiang has also eaten the food delivered by Su Yemu. It is really delicious. His family occasionally also celebrates the New Year Can cook, but his wife's craftsmanship is really not good.

And as far as Dad Jiang knows, the meals made by skilled chefs are eaten by rich people on other developed planets. Those vegetables are also expensive. Dad Jiang waved his hand quickly: "No, no, they drink nutrient solution. "It's fine."

"How can I work hard if I don't have enough food? That's the decision! The money is still the same as before. This Chinese food is yes."

In China, people build a house without a big pot of rice, and they will also provide a takeout meal. It's tradition.

"Then, I will thank you for them!" Dad Jiang firmly held Su Yemu's hand and shook it twice, very happy. Immediately ran to announce the news to the workers, which drew cheers, and some people immediately said to start work.

"You were going to start work."

The person who was complained didn't care, and happily ran to direct the robot to dig the pond.

The big pot meal for thirteen people is not difficult, but the preparation of the ingredients is a bit troublesome. Su Yemu immediately asked Dad Jiang if he could ask Mom Jiang to help with the preparation of the ingredients.

Of course Dad Jiang is willing, even if both of the family eat here, Jiang Xiaoyu can only drink the nutrient solution at home.

After dealing with these things, Su Yemu returned home, Xiao Nan rushed out of the house, running out of breath: "Brother, 033 is gone."

"Why is it missing? Is it under your bed?

" No, I've looked for it, brother, what should I do?"

"Go back and look for it first."

Su Yemu comforted Xiao Nan, and when he walked home quickly, he turned inside and out, completely gone. Su Xiaonan's eyes turned red in an instant, and he opened the door and ran out, Su Yemu and Erha quickly followed.

When passing by Jiang Xiaoyu's house, Jiang Xiaoyu saw that he also ran out, and yelled as he ran, attracting everyone's attention.

033 was picked up by Su Xiaonan from the garbage dump, and the only place she could find was the garbage dump.

Going around the garbage dump, Su Yemu couldn't help her.

"

Xiaonan , my brother will buy you a new one." "No, it's not 033."

Su Xiaonan is very stubborn. This time, from morning to noon, he promised to cook Chinese food for the workers. It seems too late. Send Jiang Xiaoyu back to talk to Dad Jiang and change it to night.

After flipping for two or three hours, Su Xiaonan was very tired and sat on the ground, pulling his head.

"It's just a robot, buy another one!" Erha was also in a panic, wiping his sweat, wondering why Su Xiaonan valued this robot so much.

Su Xiaonan peeked at Su Yemu and saw that he was still helping to turn around, his white shirt was soaked in sweat, he curled his mouth and whispered, "No money!"

"I don't have money either." After he went out, his family froze his account.

Su Xiaonan: "Little Ha is so pitiful." Erha: "

Why am I pitiful?"

Su Xiaonan: "Because you will wash all the bowls in the future."

Er Ha: "Can I refuse?"

Su Xiaonan: "No, when tuition "

sage Mu instant good mood, sat up, clap your hands, pull also help to find the sage Mu:." brother, do not look for a " "

well, brother, you make money to buy a new one. " "

ah !"

Su Xiaonan pursed his lips and chuckled, holding his brother's arm back home.

For the big pot of rice, Su Yemu is going to make one meat and one vegetable, and add soup; one meat and one vegetable are ready to train Erha, so he makes the soup himself.

After listening to Erha, he rolled up his sleeves and patted his chest: "Master, leave it to me. It will definitely satisfy you."

His master was shocked yesterday and has not recovered. Now his face is still pale, of course he can't let the master work.

Xiao Nan expressed gratification for Erha's filial piety.

Su Yemu went to Star.com, put the ingredients he needed today into the shopping cart, and paid the money along with the seeds he had put in the shopping cart before, and the kitchen utensils used to open the farm.

The small treasury that was only full yesterday has spent almost the same amount today. Sure enough, no matter what era, money can't help being spent.

...

Two meats and one vegetarian, the fried chicken and steamed eggplant are cooked, and the soup is tomato beef soup. Su Yemu first wrote the recipe, let Erha ponder it, and then he went back to the room to sleep.

His head was still aching. Dr. Ali said that he had been mentally attacked by the sea of ​​consciousness. As a human being in the twenty-first world, he still couldn't understand how Ah Sha's mental tentacles entered his spiritual world.

In a daze, Su Yemu was in a forest. Sunlight interspersed between the trees, and the breeze made a rustling sound; the fresh air was refreshing, and the chirping birds were jumping in the forest. All the sceneries are soft and warm as if they have been filtered.

The faint sound of sea waves came from outside, and Su Yemu walked out following the sound. Suddenly, the forest was shrouded in darkness, and the rolling waves swept violently, and standing not far away was a man in a black military uniform, Su Ye Mu couldn't see his face, but he felt the murderous air.

"Who are you? Why did you enter my spiritual world?" The

man's voice was low and indifferent. Su Yemu opened his mouth and wanted to tell him,'This is my dream. You ran into my dream without my consent. Middle', but I didn't know why, but couldn't say anything, struggled hard, suddenly opened his eyes, and Su Yemu woke up.

With a light sigh, Su Yemu wiped his face with sweat; the tooth mark on his shoulder was aching again. Are Ah Sha's teeth poisonous? Why can't it get better?

Su Yemu changed clothes and came out. Jiang Ma had already arrived, and the ingredients had been cleaned. Su Yemu looked at the time, it was half past three.

Su Yemu is going to do the live broadcast together.

Su Yemu wrapped her apron and was about to start, Erha stretched out his head: "Master, I want it too."

Shining eyes were fixed on the panda, Erha was about to pounce on it.

Su Yemu was fortunate that the store sent three of them.

Erha, who got the apron, turned around the chef's light board twice and expressed his satisfaction.

The preliminary work was ready, Su Yemu started the live broadcast, and the audience before the hologram saw the two appearing in the live broadcast room together, and almost did not turn around anyway.

/ Both are wearing aprons, so cute, ah, nosebleeds are coming out. //

I am the only one who finds that the spirit of the broadcast is very bad, and my face is very pale? //

Yes, I was about to read yesterday's food and it was delicious. I couldn't do it anymore when I saw the broadcast. Isn't it too tired? /

"Don't worry, there was an accident last night, my head is uncomfortable, and I'm fine, but I will be responsible for the dishes I made today, and I will be here to help." In addition to making soup, Su Yemu is also preparing to cook A dim sum is given to the audience. Huaxia people pay attention to a good start. Today is a good day.

/It's okay, it's okay, I'm very happy to see the broadcast. //

Hmm, as long as the broadcast appears, it's enough. /

"Erha

, let's say hello to everyone." "Hello everyone, I'm Erha. Today I bring you fried chicken and steamed eggplant."

"Hello everyone, I'm Su Yemu. Welcome to [Gourmet Live Room], what I bring to you today is tomato beef soup and dragon's whiskers."

/ Did I hear it wrong? Tell me quickly. //

I also feel the auditory hallucinations, do I still have to do it myself? //

Ahhh, the soup I received yesterday was delicious, and there was also a pot of meat, which made me silly. My mother came over today and said that she would learn to cook with Broadcasting, as long as she learns Broadcasting I'm satisfied with half of the craftsmanship. //The

front, jealous, envy, hate! /

"Today is the day when the farm starts. In the Chinese culture, it is a good day. I always order some snacks and send them to my neighbors. My head hurts today. The dragon beard crisp is not a big problem."

Su Yemu's words fell, the screen flicked frantically, the construction of the farm started, they looked forward to the stars and the moon, and finally started. If no work is started, they are really going to riot, just for stuttering, once the news If it reaches the Federation, they will laugh to death.

/Serious face: Broadcast, you saved the glory of the empire. / The

live broadcast room was full of joy. Erha first started to make Kung Pao chicken. He had seen the cooking process, but it was still a little rushed to get started. When the chicken breasts were used to cut the chicken in the first step, the technique was very jerky.

Su Yemu also started to stew the soup. Because of the large number of people, Su Yemu used a newly bought large pressure cooker for the soup this time. One pot came out and served 20 people.

Su Yemu first cut the beef into large slices, boil it in a pan under cold water, remove the blood, and pick up for later use; peel and slice tomatoes, cut carrots with a hob, and remove the ends of onions, and then cut the whole cross knife. Slice ginger and garlic for later use.

/I want to buy a tomato inexplicably and peel it. //

It turned out to be a hot bath for the tomatoes, and that layer of skin will be peeled off. Learned. //

Hey, how can broadcasters strip other people's clothes? They don't want it! //

Uh, please respect the previous one. Please note that it is only a tomato. Really, it is innocent. Please don't hurt it. /

New fans: Why is the anchor so serious, but the fans are so showy?

Put the ginger, garlic and beef in the pot with hot oil and stir-fry for a few minutes, put it in the pressure cooker, cover with water and cook for five minutes, boil the pot again, add carrots and other ingredients, and simmer in the pressure pot again, usually 35 minutes to cook out .

Su Yemu did what was on hand, and when he went to see Erha, he was still dicing.

/Puff, contract to broadcast helpless emoticons. //

Baobo must be thinking in his heart, my stupid apprentice! What should I use to save you? / In the

interstellar age, the chef's job except for the pot is basically all done with the help of robots. In Su Yemu's view, this food has no soul. His apprentice used to be so soulless.

"Master, I want to know, why don't you use a machine?" Erhaqie was sweaty and asked carefully: "Of course I don't want to cut, but I don't understand."

When all interstellar chefs do this, he really doesn't Understand, what's the difference between doing it by yourself and doing it by a robot?

"Food is spiritual." Su Yemu's words fell, and even the live broadcast room became quiet. They always felt that Su Yemu had something they didn't have, what it was, they didn't understand; but whenever Su Yemu talked about food In the allusion, there seemed to be light on him, which made people want to approach him.

Two Ha asked: "Spirituality?"

Everyone held their breath and was inexplicably nervous. They always felt that what the broadcast would say to shock them would open their doors to a new world.

"We use them to fill our stomachs, and we have to give them respect." When the

words fell, Su Yemu squatted down, picked up a big bag, and put it on the cooking table with a bang.

Audience: What then? Respect the back? Gone?

/In fact, think about it, it seems the same is true. //

Obviously I feel that the broadcast is lazy, and I don't want to use my brain to think. I just say a few words at random, but I can't refute it. /

Su Yemu's face

became hot, and he opened the bag: "Let's make Dragon Beard Cake!" / For the name of Long Beard Cake, I won't ask about it. //

This name has a history, I want to hear a story, broadcast, dear broadcast. /

"What do you think?" Su Yemu took out the contents of the bag, maltose, rice noodles, peanuts, sesame, and coconut.

The peanuts are freshly peeled, and Su Yemu's hot pot is dry-fried, and the spatula pushes the peanuts to make a rustling sound. This reminds Su Yemu of the smile when her grandmother makes rice cakes and fried peanuts every year before the new year.

She always said: "My little Mu! He is the best behaved. From now on, my grandma will wait for Xiao Mu to obey me." Such a

kind old man left early.

/Broadcast, what's wrong? /

Su Yemu shook his head and smiled: "The spirituality of food lies in inheritance. Just like culture, its value lies in inheritance; it tells us where it comes from, and we know where to go."

/Want to cry Many people think it is useless for us to study history, but how do they know the value of history? /

/ Anxious, I want to learn archaeology inexplicably, maybe one day, we can really go back to that blue star and find our past. //

For inheritance and hard work for civilization. /

"Then, let's start with dry-fried peanuts. As for Erha, let him continue to accept the test of inheritance!" Su Yemu's conversation turned, and suddenly became relaxed. The peanuts have begun to fragrant, and a popping sound came from the pot. Especially cheerful.

/Cook King, come on, get the inheritance, you will be able to call the King of the universe, go! //

God of Inheritance: Come here, drag this stupid chef out. Dices are not good enough. What's the use? //

Great, the chef finally cut the chicken breast into cubes. /

Erha blushed: "Don't call me the chef king."

He used to be too young. He thought he was talented, but now he realized that he was stupid to show himself.

Su Yemu: "You want to encourage him!"

Two voices were heard at the same time, and Erha suddenly moved to tears, and the master still loved him the most.

/ Failure is success Grandma, I believe you will soon be ranked second in blue. //

Erha, come on, even if you don't believe in you, I also believe in broadcasting, you will surely be a teacher. / The

live broadcast was very clear at an instant, and those who didn't know thought that a group of old cadres were in a meeting to encourage newcomers.

The peanuts are fried and the aroma comes out, and some people can't help but start. Su Yemu put the peanuts aside for them to taste, and then started to fry the sesame seeds, and the sesame seeds were turned on the pot twice.

Pour the sesame seeds into the basin, add the coconut milk, take the peanuts in the wailing in the live room, break them into pieces, mix them with the sesame seeds and coconut milk and stir well.

"Try again." Su Yemu put the filling pot aside, then poured out the maltose, steamed it into the pot and steamed, usually five minutes.

Speaking of maltose, one has to talk about Tong Ren Tang, because this thing was bought from him.

/It has coconut fragrant, so crispy. It is fragrant when you eat it before, but it has less flavour. It will taste better with coconut fragrant and sesame seeds. Broadcast. What are you going to use for it? /

"Used to make the filling for the dragon's beard crisp." Su Yemu poured out the rice noodles and sautéed them slowly.

At this time Erha has already started to fry Kung Pao chicken, heat oil, fry the pepper and dried chili until the aroma is fragrant, then add the chopped green onions, and add the chicken breasts marinated in soy sauce, salt, cooking wine, and starch Ding.

"Master, have I forgotten something?" Erha was confused.

Su Yemu poured out the fried rice noodles and looked at the Erhana stove: "You forgot to thicken it."

"What to do?"

"You fry the pot and I will give it to you."

"Master, I won't It will overturn the pot."

/Master said: What do you want? /

"Master, it's about to focus..."

"Don't worry."

"Master, it's focussed,

wow ..." In the kitchen , Erha actually cried, and the whole live broadcast room was shocked. Su Ye was blending. Mu: "?"

/ Me, did I say something wrong? //

You hurt his pride. /

"Woo, no... it's none of your business... Master... It's almost burnt."

Su Yemu poured the blend into the pot and sprinkled two drops of vinegar: "Fry, your master can't get sick. "

/Hahaha, this pot can't be broadcast. //

Tsk tut, the broadcast is burnt, it should be delicious. //The one in

front, drive carefully, broadcast the underage! //

This is more handsome than that of interstellar superstars. /

Sobbing, Erha tried to recall the recipe that the master had copied him, quickly stir-fried, and waited for the aroma to burst, sprinkle the peanuts that Su Yemu had just fried in it, stir-fry evenly, and start the pot.

It was still a little burnt, mainly because the Erha heat was not well controlled, but because Su Yemu added two drops of vinegar before starting the pot, it didn't taste burnt. The edges of the chicken were burnt, and the taste was good.

/Huh, okay! //

Can I say that since the chef made his debut at the age of fourteen and participated in the kitchen competition at the age of sixteen, to this day, he has gone through eight springs and autumns. Is this the best dish he has cooked? //It's

delicious, even though it's not as good as the broadcast technology, it's still delicious. /

Get everyone's approval, Erha wiped his nose and tears, and started the second pot, also fried Gongbao chicken, twelve workers, three Jiajiang family, plus their family, a total of 18 people.

The 18-person Gongbao Chicken, Su Yemu wanted him to stir-fry it in three pots, so that it could be heated.

The first time, the second time it went smoothly, the audience in the live broadcast room whispered privately.

/I think Erha is crying very cute, I want to pinch! //I

remembered the scene where he was scolded by Mr. Chen in the Kitchen King Competition, I really want to see them on the same stage again. //

Hehe, why do I want to cry and broadcast more than watching Erha cry! //

Hey, the one in front, don't drive, the broadcast does not have a driver's license yet! /

Su Yemu sighed secretly, came to the interstellar age and became a minor. I don't know if I should be happy that I am young, although the age is the same.

The maltose was steamed softly, Su Yemu poured it out, a sweet smell came out, and the audience in the live studio began to swallow again.

Su Yemu pulls the maltose into a circle and puts it in the fried rice noodles. Dip the rice noodles. Then twist the circle into a horoscope, continue to sprinkle the rice noodles where the maltose leaks out, and repeat the action of pulling the horoscope.

This step is the most important, the more loops, the thinner the wire.

Repeat the action until the hair becomes small.

/I think, I finally know why it is called Longxu Su. /

/It's too small, why do I cut it off when I touch it, but I can hold it on the broadcast, am I too rough? //

The moment to witness the miracle, broadcast it, it's too powerful. //It's so

beautiful, this is a work of art! //

As we all know, [Gourmet Direct Room] is a live studio that teaches you how to make art. /

Everyone was still amazed. When Su Yemu put the peanut stuffing into the center of the cut white filaments, then rolled it up and turned into white dumplings, everyone was shocked!

The white and dense lines are wrapped in a crispy filling with the fragrance of coconut, which is as beautiful as white jade, and when you put it into your mouth, the ten thousand strands of filaments melt in the mouth, and the aftertaste is sweet.

/Fragrant and sweet taste, so delicious, how can there be such a delicious thing? //

Bite it in, the filaments melted in the mouth, sweet, and then the crunchy aroma of peanuts, followed by coconut, chew, and sesame seeds, it was really delicious. /

/ Mellow taste crisp, structured, how this world there is such a delicious dessert, how do? I'm afraid I won't be able to eat it later. //

Broadcast's hand must have been kissed by the King of Universe before he can make such a delicious snack. /

Su Yemu: King of the universe?

A picture suddenly appeared in his mind: the sky is dim, and the hideous beast is looking at Su Yemu with its teeth spreading. It is struggling to jump down from the black cloud that entangles it, just for, To kiss Su Yemu's hand.

Su Yemu awakened for a moment, coughing lightly, "Dragon Beard Cake actually has another name called Yinsitang..."

"What are you doing during class time?"

A loud roar called the History Department of the Royal Academy. A group of students jumped in shock and almost fell off their chairs. They looked up to see the history professor Li Old Man looking at them with anger. The principal was standing behind Professor Li, his beard almost curled up.

"Ning Chuan, Ling Fei, Adrian, Darren..."

One name after another was pronounced, all of them were supporters of Eastern civilization factions, 18 people. The students of the Western civilization faction laughed secretly and watched how shame they were.

"Come up."

Everyone shook their bodies and swallowed nervously, staring at each other, biting their heads and walking up.

"Open up your terminal, each with 21 inches of space, and project the content you just watched on the wall."

Old man Li gritted his teeth with anger. The group of boys watched how he fixes them.

The people who were carried to the stage looked at each other again, and invariably remembered that a classmate was also watching a video during class. He was caught by the dean and projected the picture in front of the whole school. Suddenly, the whole school was in an uproar. Why?

He is watching porn!

But he was also thick-skinned, he just took it all right and lived alive.

Ning Chuan and the others are not as cheeky as this classmate. The only thing they are grateful for is that they watched the food live broadcast.

One terminal projection after another hit the wall, and eighteen Su Yemu appeared on the wall. While wrapping the dragon's whiskers, he explained the allusion: "According to legend, during the Zhengde period of the Chinese Ming Dynasty, Emperor Wuzong of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Huzhao, came When I arrived in Lin'an, I found that the folks actually have this candy, the color is milky white, the mouth is very fragrant, and the appearance is exquisite and beautiful, so I love it very much, so I ordered to bring it back to the palace and named it Longxu crisp."

"As a royal product, it has no status. Undoubtedly, it has the reputation of No. 1 in Lin'an." During Su Yemuna's time, many people were stepping on Longxu Crisp, and they also made a lot of rankings, such as the most unpalatable snack, the most unpalatable pastry, Longxu Crisp All on the list.

Longxu pastry is not an ordinary pastry. Its process seems simple, but the taste is polarized: either very tasty or very unpalatable.

In addition to the craftsmanship, the raw materials are also important. The premium maltose 500G costs 700 to 800 yuan, and the cakes made are not much different. At the time of Su Yemu, most of the products sold outside were made with white sugar or white sugar syrup to draw silk, and the taste was not good.

What the emperor ate, made it unpalatable, it can only be said that the method is wrong.

Su Yemu talked freely, completely unaware that he had been on the podium of the Royal Academy of History.

Professor Li's eyes widened in shock, shaking his whole body, with one hand on his chest, one finger projected on the blackboard in the live broadcast room, his mouth was open, his lips trembled, his eyes turned white...

"Come here! Students from the Eastern Civilization faction take Li The professor is furious!"

A long scream shocked the inside and outside of the Royal Academy.

Longxu Su Yemu made a total of one hundred, and eighty of them were drawn out, two for each person, and forty were drawn.

Su Yemu said, the screen flicked, and there was only one request, one for each person, so there were 80 copies.

This sad, who understands.

Su Yemu responded to the audience's request and immediately drew cheers. Waves of gifts flew up, and another wave of audiences. The fans of starship screaming can't wait to burn the fans of the captain.

Who asked you to be the captain? Didn't know that the captain would report in full frequency to attract people to pick up fighters? Want to support the broadcast, won't you use two more starships? You are a real fan of the broadcast?

Captain Brush couldn't raise his head when he was scolded. Under the comfort of Broadcasting, he finally defeated the inferiority complex of the questioned IQ, raised his head, wiped away the tears, and continued, brushing the starship.

Su Yemu: "!" After the

Longxu Crisp is done, Erha's Gongbao Chicken is also ready; starting his second dish today, steamed eggplant.

Steaming the eggplant is not difficult. Cut the eggplant into finger lengths, then cross-cut one by one, and let it steam on the plate for thirteen minutes.

The most important thing about steamed eggplant is the sauce that is poured on the eggplant after it is cooked.

Chop the meat, add cooking wine, light soy sauce, salt sugar, cornstarch, chopped green onion, and oil and stir well. If you like spicy food, add some dried chili to taste.

Add oil in a hot pan, sauté the minced ginger, stir-fry the meat sauce for two minutes, start the pan, add garlic, stir evenly, and pour on the eggplant.

Of course, Erha is only at the stage of cutting eggplant.

/ Broadcast, tell stories, tell stories. //

Move a chair and sit in the front row, star eyes, love to broadcast. /

Su Yemu chuckled, thought about it, and said, "Ding Baozhen, the governor of Shandong during the Qing Dynasty and Xianfeng period, ate at a restaurant in Dujiangyan. But since lunch time has passed, there is nothing to eat in the small restaurant, but everyone I was already very hungry, so the owner of the small restaurant used chicken and a few ingredients to stir-fry, and made a forcibly a dish. Unexpectedly, this meal was really delicious. Ding Baozhen was very satisfied, so he named it. : Kung Pao Chicken."

Su Yemu's voice echoed in the class. Professor Li had been lifted to the platform by the medical staff. He stared at the screen closely, stretched his hands, his mouth kept babbling. He looked like he wouldn't survive without burning Su Yemu to death.

The principal sighed, patted Professor Li on the shoulder, and comforted: "Go! I know what you want to say. I don't do good deeds at a young age and teach bad young people. These students are attracted to watch the live broadcast during class time. I have to talk to TV. Platform complaints are not

allowed ." "No..."

"Go!" After

being carried out of the classroom, two lines of tears slipped from the corner of Professor Li's eyes. What I want to say is: I want this young man.

The principal turned his head and hummed heavily to the eighteen students: "You guys, give me two reviews for all, and you are not allowed to find a substitute." The

words fell, and he left with anger.

At this

moment, the young man, who had been carrying the terminal lens, turned his head: "Master, it's incense." The sour fragrance came out of the high pressure, and the crowd came out in the water.

/ After paying attention to the broadcast, I realized that my saliva is connected to the spring water eye. //

Dear Broadcaster, are you missing a wife? /

[Audience: No shortage. ]

Sage Mu open the pressure cooker lid, more full-bodied flavor, and it has been not help stretch spoon.

/Hot, sour, delicious, but tasteless. /

"I haven't added salt yet," Su Yemu added an appropriate amount of salt, stirred, and then boiled the soup for another three minutes and turned off the heat.

The hot beef broth came out, and everyone rushed forward. The people were stacked, which looked terrifying, although it was only a holographic, no one of them could squeeze anyone.

/The taste is sour and refreshing, the beef is soft, delicious and appetizing, I think at this time, I can eat a pot of rice. //The

beef sucks the taste of tomatoes, it is tender and sour, delicious and delicious. //

I couldn't help taking a sip of the soup, it was delicious, I want to bibimbap. //

Hurry up and cook a pot of rice, just wait for the broadcast to draw me. //Is

anyone like me who bought a pot and rice, and just waited for the broadcast to be drawn and cooked in the pot. /

This comment was followed by a bunch of hands raised, and then the prayer comment came out again.

/I recently checked the broadcast comments and found that the sooner you pray for winning the message, the easier it is to win the prize, and those who ask for the marshal's blessing often have a particularly high chance of winning. //

Really you still say it? //

I love all beings. /

Believe it or not, the messages are all for the marshal's blessing, very good, the marshal successfully defended the top of the three artifacts.

At this time, Erha's eggplants also came out. The oily meat sauce was drizzled on the soft eggplants. A few green onions made the eggplants a lot of appetite.

Erha was holding the eggplant, and Ben looked excited and wanted everyone to taste it, but at this time, Su Yemu's tomato and beef soup had just come out and they were all in the pot!

Su Yemu picked up the chopsticks, picked up an eggplant, blew it twice, and bit it into his mouth. The flavor was fragrant. The minced meat, garlic and eggplant combined together to create another special flavor: "Not bad, meat foam I'm getting older, next time I remember that the pork froth can't last for more than two minutes. It will be old after two minutes."

"Yes, Master." The

sad face lit up again.

Su Yemu: It's so good!

/I want to eat, I want to eat too. //

Well, it's delicious, it's delicious, it's worthy of being an apprentice of Broadcasting. //

Skip Neptune's restaurants, delicious. /

Receiving the compliment, Erha's mouth was almost at the base of his ears, and he waved his hands again and again, flushing his face: "It's still far, far away..."

/Sunday, where's the chef of Sundi ? //

I really want to rub him. /

Su Yemu's mouth was smiling while watching them make trouble, and occasionally nodded.

/A smile of an old mother. //

Does he not know, in fact, he is also very cute. /

Su Yemu: What are you talking about? The wind is too big, did not hear.

After everyone had eaten almost the same, Su Yemu started a lottery, 80 dim sums, two meals, no repetition, and 82 places.

As Su Yemu asked the system to draw a lottery, everyone began to leave a message to worship the great god: middle me, middle me, middle me, middle me...

countless'middle me' floated by, and Su Yemu almost didn't recognize these two words.

System: Congratulations, I love corn dumplings. I love Yangzhou fried rice and was selected by the system as the winner. The gift will be sent soon.

System: Congratulations to Old Man Bai, Bai Yitu, I love to eat Sixi Meatballs... A total of 80 viewers have become the winners of this time, and the gifts will be sent soon.

With the announcement of the list, the live broadcast this afternoon ended.

/Today is the first day the farm was built, and there are nine days left. /

Su Yemu faced the terminal and smiled: "There are nine days left. Let's wait for the completion of the farm. Then today's live broadcast is here. See you tomorrow."

The screen in the live broadcast room went dark, and Su Xiaonan ran in to help Su Ye For the Mu outfit prizes, Jiang Ma left Su Yemu's meals and the others gave them to the workers.

"Two more copies, I'm staying."

"Two copies are for Ah Sha, he has a big appetite." The words blurted out, Su Yemu was taken aback, and then he remembered that Ah Sha left.