Chapter 9

The atmosphere of an open class at the Royal Academy of History was tense. The man stood up straight and argued against the professor on the stage. "The Chinese civilization has a history of 4,000 years before humans left the earth until the 21st century. How can the professor say Is Eastern civilization a branch of Western culture?"

"Eastern civilization factions claim to have a history of five thousand years, but there is no evidence to support this argument." Leonard is a Western civilization, and his lectures have always been biased, always stepping on Eastern civilization, especially China civilization.

In the past, Ning Chuan held his breath, but didn't want to refute it. But yesterday in the live broadcast room, the anchor named Su Yemu was right, "As long as we are still there, civilization can't be broken." As long as the Chinese are here, There will be a day when the Chinese civilization will recover. Instead of being despised by these Western-style professors, the Eastern civilization is a branch of the Western civilization.

"The professor said that Eastern civilization followed Western civilization. Does the professor have any evidence?" Everyone has no evidence, no history books, who is afraid of whom.

"For ah, Professor evidence?"

"What do you want evidence, the professor said is right, is not looking for a fight?"

"Come ah, ah afraid of you?"

Huge classroom, 'war' projections, students were divided into two Pie, roll up your sleeves, slap the table, bang bang, loud noises.

Professor Li walked downstairs with his hands on his back. He heard the quarrel upstairs. He stood for a while. After he understood what was arguing, he shook his head and left. When will the Chinese civilization be restored?

Today live on time at the start at 4:00 pm, sage Mu Panda aprons still tied piece:. "Hello, everyone, I'm anchor sage Mu, today we bring a meatball with sirloin face"

early that the Soviet Union The audience of Ye Mu's live broadcast time rushed in. In just a few minutes, it has exceeded five figures. The number of people on the line is rising at an alarming rate. It can be seen that the few food anchors who come over with their trumpets are jealous. This result, some anchors can only be squeezed into the orange popularity list for several years, but this anchor, but a few live broadcasts, has achieved unimaginable results, and it has to be jealous.

/Love the anchor, love braised pork, love pumpkin pie, it's so delicious, but I didn't eat a few mouthfuls, and I didn't drink a mouthful of the soup. They were all robbed by my grandparents, dad and mom. They also came today, saying that it is the base Big, I hope it will be much bigger if I get lucky. //

Fuck it, that's all right? I immediately notified my neighbors, my eldest uncle, my second aunt, and my third cousin to come over. I didn't grab it yesterday. I worship the great god. I must have my share today. //

Hahaha, I got the Star Delivery at the school gate and hid in the grove to eat it, I got it all in my stomach, so happy, especially the soup, anchor, do you really have no magic power? /It's

not the first time I have heard people mention that soup is special. Su Yemu feels a little strange. Could it be the reason why they haven't drank soup much?

/Sixi Meatballs, with beef brisket noodles, it sounds like saliva is almost flowing out. //I want to

open a shop everyday. /

/I want to open a store, as long as the anchor opens a store, I will go as far as I can go. /

System:'Carnivorists' vote for a captain, come [Gourmet Live Room] to pick up a fighter!

System:'Erha' throws one starship;'Want to eat food' throws three spaceships;'I am stupid' throws two airships...

Gifts keep smashing down, exploding one and another directly in the room A firework and barrage are all messages asking to open a shop, Su Yemu thought of the large area in front of the door inexplicably.

"Okay, let's start! Let's make the noodles first." Su Yemu smiled, washed his hands and took out the flour to start making the noodles. Chinese people have a long history of eating noodles and there are many types of noodles. Su Yemu prefers ramen.

Take appropriate amount of flour, add water and stir, knead into a dough; when kneading the dough, the strength should be even and strong, so that the dough will be strong. After kneading the dough and not sticking to your hands, cover the dough with a clean cloth.

/Can you touch it? / The

round dough seemed to want to poke. Su Yemu knew they were curious, stopped with the cloth hand, and smiled: "Try it, it's fun. When I first kneaded the dough, I held it. The dough played for a day."

/ So soft, no wonder the anchor can play for one day, I can play for two days // I

really want to take a bite, thinking of the buns made by the second-level chef before. /

"To make buns, you also need to make noodles. The previous process is the same." Seeing everyone's playing is not much different, Su Yemu covered the net cloth and took out the sirloin and white radish.

First cut the sirloin into small pieces and wash them, put them in a pot and dry-fry them. After frying the water, heat the oil, add the ingredients, star anise, bay leaves, dried chilies, etc. until fragrant, add water and simmer for a while, add the soy sauce, and simmer For about five minutes, put the sirloin in a pressure cooker, add three-half of the water that is less than the sirloin, add a small cup of soda water, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.

The noodles and sirloin had to be waited, and Su Yemu made Sixi meatballs next. Soak star anise, ginger, and Chinese pepper in a small bowl of hot water for later use.

"Sixi meatballs are one of the famous Chinese dishes. They belong to Henan dishes. They are one of the must-have dishes for the Spring Festival." Su Yemu took out the pork belly, washed it and cut it into small pieces, then dropped the knife in his hand, and chopped it up.

The audience kept exclaiming, it was too powerful, and they all saw the shadow. People who chop stuffing are basically good at cooking. Su Yemu, who is praised, feels a bit embarrassed and feels ashamed.

/Anchor, what festival? /

"Spring Festival holiday is one of the Chinese nation over every year, wandering out every year on this day, no matter how far, how difficult the road, will come back with their families, they are called the Mid-Autumn Festival."

"Last year One day is called New Year's Eve, and the first day of the following year is called the first day of the new year. It is not until January 15th, after the Lantern Festival, that the year is over." Su Yemu couldn't help popularizing science.

/Chinese New Year? I don't know why, but it sounds a bit sad, we are all but the Spring Festival now. //The

Spring Festival is very happy to listen to. Isn't it a lot of delicious? /

"There is a folk song, please listen to it: Don't be greedy, children, it's the New Year after Laba; Drink Laba porridge for a few days, twenty-three; twenty-three sugar melon sticks; twenty-four to sweep the house; Twenty-five grind tofu; twenty-six stewed big meat; twenty-seven slaughtered cock; twenty-eight noodles; twenty-nine steamed buns; boiled for one night at thirty; and walked all over the street on the first and second grades." At that time, Su Yemu lived with her grandma. Every Chinese New Year, her grandma would sing this ballad, and Su Yemu's memory is still fresh.

/Saliva floods as you listen, anchor, when shall we celebrate the New Year? //

Anchor, when shall we make Laba Congee! /

"Okay, at the end of this year, we will celebrate the New Year together." While talking, the filling has been chopped, put it into a large bowl, add eggs, starch, a small half teaspoon of low-alcohol white wine, wheat germ, salt and stir until it is sticky, remove the horseshoe and peel it Chop and add, pour in the soaked pepper water, and stir well.

/Unhappy, I quarreled with Professor Xipai today, anchor, comfort me! /

Su Yemu looked up and saw the barrage of "Tasteless Food" drifting by. Then, there were all similar messages behind it. It seems that this large group of people are probably classmates. You can guess from their words, they followed The Western history professor almost started fighting.

/66666, are all the students from the Eastern faction of the Royal College of History here? //

This formation, no, expand my "foodie department", come on, brush up. //

Fuck, the fans of other anchors are single-swipe copies. The fans in this live broadcast room come in groups and spread by close relatives. No wonder the number of fans is so scary in just a few days. /

The other food anchors who came over secretly also found out and couldn't help but introspect. Is the difference between me and the anchor of [Gourmet Live Room] just a piece of history?

"Then give you a Sixi ball, which means the four great things of life, luck, longevity, and happiness. I hope you can be happy."

Su Yemu said, the screen cleared instantly, and a few seconds later, the screen pops up. Going crazy, everyone said they were unhappy. Why are you unhappy? Scolded by my mother, scolded by my father, scolded by my son, and even scolded by my own dog...

Anyway, all kinds of scolding, the baby is not happy anyway.

Su Yemu helplessly said: "I only did eight, not enough points. Since I promised to give him the tastelessness of food, I can't break my promise." The

barrage was wailing again, and they regretted it. Why didn't I get scolded by the teacher today? . "Food is tasteless" is happy, the barrage is all his smiling faces, and the brothers and sisters of the Royal Academy of History openly said: "Intercept."

On the barrage, there were even people discussing whether they were happy to line up from tomorrow, so that each of them would have a chance to eat the food made by Su Yemu himself, but in the end they couldn't make it down because everyone wanted to be first.

Su Yemu has already begun to knead the meat ball, and gently squeeze and beat it to squeeze out the internal air.

Make a total of eight Sixi balls Su Yemu, then heat the oil to fry until golden brown, drain the oil; add to the pan, add soy sauce, green onion, ginger, etc. to fry until fragrant, add Sixi balls, water, simmer for 15 minutes Collect the juice left and right.

At this time, the sirloin has been soaked in aroma, Su Yemu took out the white radish, washed and cut into small pieces; opened the lid of the pressure cooker, the unique fragrance overflowed, Su Yemu added white radish, covered again, and pressed the radish for ten minutes.

Although Su Yemu opened and closed the pot quickly, the overflowing aroma of sirloin still floated out, and the smell made the audience drool and swallow.

/It's fragrant, and bite my nutrient solution silently. //I put

a candy in my mouth and spit it out decisively, it tasted wrong, bad review. / The

dough has woken up, Su Yemu melts the noodles into alkaline water, dips them in the alkaline water and rubs the noodles into long strips, stretches each side of the noodles with both hands, lifts them off the chopping board, shakes them up and down to stretch them, and folds them together. Keep repeating the action until the noodles become elastic, before they really start to pull into noodles.

/Awesome, unexpectedly unbroken. //

Go on Erha, Master, I'm Erha, I'm Erha.../

/ Raise my hand, I know why the anchor is so powerful, because the anchor's mental power is SSS grade, just like Marshal He. //

Ahhhh, Marshal He is the most handsome! /

Since the royal announcement of the news of Marshal He's class returning to the court, the people of the empire have been in a state of excitement. Someone mentioned Marshal He. Not surprisingly, everyone started talking about Marshal He; Su Yemu pulled his face and listened with gusto.

After the noodles were pulled, Su Yemu was not in a hurry to boil the noodles, but to cook the sirloin. The rich fragrance came out, and everyone couldn't wait to start: the sirloin was soft and delicious, the white radish was delicious, the taste was soft, and the unique taste overflowed in the mouth, which was addictive.

/I'm so addicted to it, I can't get out again. The high-grade nutrient solution in my mouth is directly stepped on the ground by me. What do I want you to use? //

Wipe your saliva. The more I eat, the more hungry I am, the salivary glands are out of control, and they keep flowing out. //

Tell you a ghost story, you can't swallow it, hahaha. //

Devil, the one in front is the devil. Isn't it the "Captain"? I voted. /

System: "Bai Yi Tu" casts three "Captains", everyone, come to [Gourmet Live Room] to pick up fighters!

Gifts exploded, and they kept reporting on the live broadcast platform. Waves of people poured in. The number of people in the live broadcast room soared, and the people were dumbfounded.