Chapter 6

Su Yemu came back with soup. Su Xiaonan had already come back. He was holding a robotic arm and was trying to put on the 033, who looked unlovable. He turned around and saw Su Yemu all embarrassed. He jumped up and rushed to Su

Yemu came forward : "Who is it, who hit you again?" The fierce Su Xiaonan was very deterrent. Before Su Yemu was yelled at her, she was dragged to the door: "Go , I will give you revenge. I dare to bully my brother and look for death."

Su Yemu quickly grabbed Su Xiaonan and told Su Xiaonan what had happened just now . Su Xiaonan was so angry that he was clamoring for revenge for the fool, which was too much. Even if he knocked his brother unconscious last time, he is still robbing things now, no, it is not the first time to rob him, it is true that there is no one in her Su family.

Su Yemu patted Su Xiaonan on the shoulder to soothe her, glanced at 033 and asked, "Is this robotic arm suitable for it?"

"No way, I can't find other ones. I can't let it break. I still think Let it wash the dishes!" Su Xiaonan found out that after her brother could cook, there were a lot of kitchen utensils to clean at home, so she came up with this good way.

Su Xiaonan's words came to an end. Seeing that her brother was dressed in soup and asked him to take a bath, she continued to fiddle with 033's arms, completely ignoring 033's disgust.

At this time, in the first meeting room of the live broadcast platform, three pieces of food were placed separately on it, and the aroma of the food had overflowed the meeting room, especially the scent of cumin lamb, which caused salivary glands to continuously flow out.

"Hiss!" There

was a drooling sound in the silent conference room, and everyone turned to a middle-aged man; the man wiped the corners of his mouth and smiled awkwardly: "Or, let's eat first?"

Another old man shook his head: " Old Chen, don't you know what is made?"

"Then let's get started!" This is a particularly young man, his eyes are about to glow green when he is looking at the food, he just had a meeting. , Why missed the second live broadcast of Su Yemu, heartbroken.

Others nodded their heads and couldn't wait to open the video. When they saw Su Yemu drawing silk with an egg, their eyes were straight, and they murmured, "It's too powerful. I can't do it in ten years."

"Ryan, you are wrong. I dare to assert that even the royal chefs of the empire can't make it." To put it more simply, no one has thought of drawing silk with eggs. The old man kept nodding as he watched Su Yemu's neat movements. , The eyes are full of appreciation.

Then when Su Yemu explained the function of carrots, one of the middle-aged men asked, "Carrots are good for the liver and eyesight, and for strengthening the spleen and eliminating chancre."

Lao Chen didn't reply. He looked at the old man and wanted to ask him what he meant. He is a representative of Eastern cooking. He holds a royal chef certificate. If it weren't for the invitation of Ryan, he would have retired.

Mr. Daim replied: "Carotene in carrots is indeed good for the human body." It

is common sense that carrots are good for the body, but it is not ordinary people to know which part of the body is good.

If carrots made everyone admire Su Yemu, the use of cumin and peppercorns really shocked them; the advanced cooking techniques are in the hands of several big families, and the usage of some spices is not even known to some low-level chefs. Ran and Huajiao is one of them.

And Su Yemu is just a small anchor, how did he know? Terrible young man, where did he learn the craft?

"The Su family? Never heard that they have offspring in Sail Star!" One of the middle-aged men questioned.

Several people at the scene looked at each other in doubt and shook their heads.

"Let's not say anything. Now that we have finished watching, let's start eating!" Ryan can't wait. He is one of the shareholders of the live broadcast platform. He likes to eat. He mixes with the food platform on weekdays in order to find talented food anchors. But he grew up eating royal-level chef food, and few food anchors can catch him.

This man named Su Yemu was just holding a bored attitude at the time. He didn't expect that Su Yemu's craftsmanship surprised him extremely.

Several reviewers can't wait to open the Yangzhou fried rice. Even though they have already seen it in the video, when it actually appears in front of you, the feeling is completely different; the golden, plump rice is scattered with green, pink, tender white, etc. The color ingredients look colorful and mouth-watering.

The five people secretly prepared their spoons, gave an order, and quickly shot them. In the mouth of the fragrant Yangzhou fried rice, the strong fragrance spreads in their mouths, bite it down, the grains spring teeth, the eggs are silky and soft, the winter bamboo shoots are refreshing, and the sea cucumbers The fresh juice bursts out and is mixed with other materials to form a unique taste, which is unique in the world.

"Leave it to me." The old man blew his beard and stared. He likes to taste the food and slowly feel the deliciousness of the food, but these stinky boys gobbled it up. He only took one bite and it was over. , Excessive.

Ryan grabbed the food box and picked up the rice grains with a spoon. It seemed that if there was no one here, his face would have been buried.

"Mr. Daim, let's open the second food box!" Old Chen asked with a flattering smile, his small eyes narrowed, feeling particularly happy.

The old man, that is, Mr. Daim lightly snorted, pulled the second food box over, opened the food box, the fragrant and fragrant meat scent came out, the four of them reached out and wanted to pinch, Daim gave a soft drink: "Don't move , Go, find five plates and five bowls."

Everyone immediately understood what Mr. Daim meant, and the corners of his mouth twitched. One of the middle-aged men ran out, but after a while he came back and laid out the plates and bowls. Then everyone finally See Mr. Daim's'new fashion'.

Toothpick meat is also called cumin mutton. You have

one skewer, he has one skewer, and I have one skewer ... Oh, there are four skewer left in the end, mine, I have worked hard, I will give you food!

Pork rib soup, one spoonful for you, one spoonful for me...there's

some leftover, it's definitely not enough, mine, I've worked hard, I'll give you food!

The other four: They are all people of the Empire, why are you so good?

Regarding what everyone thinks, Mr. Daim has already started to eat, and they dare not take food from a tiger's mouth. They can only turn their grief into a frenzy.

The toothpick meat is firm and chewy, perfectly combined with crispness and tenderness, and has a unique flavor that makes it hard to stop eating. The ribs soup is full of fragrant taste, and after drinking the hot soup, the fatigue disappears instantly and the whole person relaxes.

This is the charm of food, which is comparable to nutrient solution.

Mr. Dai squinted his eyes comfortably, feeling the soft force of the soft, soft force stroking the tight muscles of his body, swimming into the sea of ​​consciousness, and the light bloomed in the sea of ​​consciousness.

Mr. Daim opened his eyes and saw that Ryan was looking at him. The two looked at each other and turned away, without saying anything, as if nothing had happened. Others are still struggling, and praise is endless.

"How can the nutrient solution compare with real food, it is so delicious." Old Chen sighed lightly, and it was really worthwhile for their older generation to revive cooking under pressure.

After the food was finished, the evaluation began. Everyone scored ten points. It was reasonable to say that they should be rated five-star, but Su Yemu had no cook certificate and could only be downgraded by one level.

"We should handle it specially." Ryan objected to downgrading.

"It's not easy to get a chef's certificate because of his craftsmanship. If he is admitted, he will be promoted to five stars immediately." Old Chen insisted on four stars.

"Dare to love Mr. Chen because he wants him to join the Chefs Association!" The other two people teased. Old Chen is a member of the Chefs Association, so he naturally wants to recruit people to expand the team.

"What about Mr. Daim? How do you say?" one of the middle-aged men asked the most respected old man present.

"Just give it a three-star rating! As for the verification, it depends on the skills of your chefs association." Mr. Daim got up, ready to talk to his old friends; the appearance of Su Yemu might revolutionize the empire's food culture. As for letting the platform evaluate him at level three, but I want to put it down, there is an old saying that it is good to shoot him.

Su Yemu didn't know anything about arousing other people's interest. He now only has two goals. One is to regulate his body, the best way to gain weight; the other is to make money to let him go to school.

According to the original owner's memory, as a citizen of the empire, he had 12 years of compulsory education. The Kaseer star dealt with a delicate area. Although the empire had occasional assistance, he did not say that this was my place and refused to accept these three. One hundred thousand poor relatives.

So the level of education here is very low. Su Xiaonan took care of her elder brother since she was a child, and she only went to school for two years. However, she is smarter and better at self-study than those kids. She has amazing talents in mecha. Just say 033, she was yesterday. I picked up an arm in the garbage dump and took it up today. The lame leg was repaired by her, but the stuttering was no way out of law. Su Xiaonan was so angry that he scolded 033 all night.

Speaking of the garbage dump, Su Yemu had a headache again. He didn't expect this place to be the place where the Empire throws garbage. Although there are no decaying species, the endless scrap iron, steel, glass, and rotten wood are also very influential. surroundings.

Regarding the school, Su Yemu also had ideas. He wanted Su Xiaonan to go to school in the Empire, where the level of education was high. He believed that one day, she would be able to see her heroic in a mecha. This can be regarded as an explanation to the fool Su Yemu. He took up his figure and would definitely take good care of his concubine. Just don't know how he is in the modern age?

His parents must be very sad! After all, he is only one child. If possible, he hopes that the fool Su Yemu will go there, so that even if he is a fool, the damage will not be greater than his death.

"Brother, what do you think?" Su Xiaonan pushed a stack of yellowed paper to Su Yemu, and put a pen in his hand: "When you write the recipe, you must write carefully. Don't waste it. I will write it. Find two pieces of cowhide and bind it so that it looks like an antique."

"Where did this pen and paper come from?" The pen and paper are precious. Even the civilians living on the ruler of the empire, Neptune, may not be able to get it. Xiao Nan, this girl, he should praise Is she capable, or is she scolding her to try her best?

"Brother don't worry, this is a deal between me and the black boss. I helped him repair the machine, and he helped me get these papers and pens." When his parents were still alive, Su Xiaonan had been in school for two years, and she used to be a mechanic. After studying, after her parents left, she helped her friends repair toys, repair electrical appliances, and finally repair robots. This is how she supported this house along the way.

Su Yemu's eyes are slightly red. He is an only child. His parents are a monk in the art house. He has no worries about food and clothing. The most rebellious thing he has ever done is to resist his family to learn cooking, but even so, his family loves him, and Su Xiaonan, Her shoulders are still so immature.

Su Yemu pulled the stunned little girl into his arms and hugged her: "If you do anything in the future, you have to tell me first. What if there is danger? I only have you."

Saier star has no government. The current stability can be maintained because there is a person named Black Boss who is in charge. Even if he has not been in contact, Su Yemu knows that he can control these three areas. It can be seen that the means are so high. He is so small and what can happen if something goes wrong. Well, he hasn't sent her to school yet.

Su Xiaonan looked helpless, hey, what a good brother is so timid.

Su Xiaonan patted his brother on the back and comforted her brother: "Hey, I only have you as a brother. Don't worry, I won't be okay if you don't marry you."

Su Yemu: "I am a straight man. "

Su Xiaonan gave Su Yemu a look you know. Before he could refute, the doorbell rang, and Su Xiaonan ran to open the door three or two steps; it was the white chef clothes sent by the live broadcast platform, and Su Yemu boarded the live broadcast platform. After receiving the information sent to him by the platform, he successfully applied for a three-star rating; this surprised Su Yemu a little bit. He had eaten buns made by that four-star, second-class chef, and it was really not good.

Su Yemu thought: Are there other conditions for star rating? But the master said that gold always shines.

Prior to this, the news that the little-known little guy was upgraded to a Samsung gourmet anchor came to cause a small fluctuation in the platform gourmet channel. Everyone wanted to see who came to occupy Samsung.

And when they saw the video left by Su Yemu, they all cried and went into the pit. After two issues with Su Yemu, the audience who had tasted his craftsmanship were not satisfied. This was a suppression, a proper suppression.

Too frustrated, they have gone to the platform to demolition, but the official has not yet given a response.