Chapter 20

The "friendship" that had been delivering meals for ten days seemed to be exhausted in the anomaly of last night. Su Yemu who delivered the meals was again warned by Ah Sha's "Wow" and put the food box at the entrance of the spacecraft. Su Yemu exited. ,Come back home.

Taking out the paper and pen, Su Yemu lay on the table and painted the farm.

The architecture is antique, carved beams and painted buildings, pavilions, pavilions, courtyards, rockery and water, the trees are fruit trees, and the flowers are all kinds, ponds, waterwheels, bamboo rafts...

a summary design drawing is down, it is already afternoon; Su Yemu picked it up for a while, Nodded with satisfaction.

The only regret now is that even if Su Yemu's paintings are gorgeous, the materials used in the construction are all synthetic materials. The only good news is that the synthetic materials are very cheap, but because Su Yemu's drawings are too complicated, the cost is definitely higher than ordinary building.

But Su Yemu was not in a hurry, and was ready to simply build the necessary things first, and then slowly add the others.

Stretching and sitting up, Su Yemu boarded Star.com, placed an order for the ingredients to be used today, and looked for all kinds of seeds in the mall, as well as all the items that will be used in the future, put them in the shopping cart. , After the farm is built, you can place an order directly.

The ingredients were delivered in fifteen minutes. Su Yemu sorted the things, opened the terminal, and was about to give it a live broadcast instruction. A private message popped out with the ID name "I am a legend".

I am a legend: the broadcast is good. The artwork for the panda apron costs 10,000 stars. I have donated it. This is a voucher. Please check the attachment.

In addition, since the panda clothes continue to be sold, I have received a lot of orders for panda aprons. I checked. In addition to the TV platform, there are also many food bloggers who have also ordered them. Will this? Affect you?

After Su Yemu replied that it was okay, and opened the attachment, the location of the star coin donation turned out to be Saier Star. Does he know that Purcell's economy is not good, and he has reached the point of donating?

Su Yemu immediately searched for information about Purcell on the star network, and found that Purcell turned out to be a slum in the eyes of other planets.

Purcell is not big, the ocean occupies 90% of the land, the other 5% is high mountains, and the remaining 5% is flat land suitable for human habitation. Precisely because of this, the resources of Purcell Star are barren.

Speaking of the ocean, Su Yemu, who was born in the north and grew up in the south, couldn't help thinking of the various creatures swimming in the ocean, all kinds of stir-frying, all kinds of barbecues, sizzling, and saliva flowed out.

After exiting from Xingwang, Su Yemu issued a live broadcast instruction to the terminal.

"Hello everyone, this is Su Yemu. Today I bring you Zhaojun duck and sauce big bones."

/ Listening to the name is great, looking forward to it. /

/ Duck? Is that an animal with flat feet and walking buttocks? I feel a little uncomfortable, but I believe the anchor. //

Uh, that thing looks strange, is it really edible? //I

don't know before! I have eaten the Eight Treasure Duck in Neptune before. It is super delicious, but it is too expensive. It costs me three thousand stars! /

Behind this bulletin, one after another wailing about the expensive Chinese food, they were all affected by Su Yemu, endured the pain, and ate hard, but the result was disappointing. Not only that, but the service attitude inside was extremely poor. Simply inhumane. Immediately afterwards, I asked to open a shop everyday.

"I have already started to draw the artwork. After the artwork is finished, I can start work." Su Yemu said as he took the duck out, washed it and put it in the sand nest with his stomach down, and put the ginger onion cooking wine. The duck has been immersed in the water, and the pot is boiled on fire.

/ Ah ah ah, the anchor is so powerful, he can even draw architectural drawings, even more powerful than AI. //

I love the anchor, the house will be built very quickly, and it will be built in one day, please announce the business hours. /

"The specific time has not been set yet. I will notify you at that time." Su Yemu took out the six large bones, washed the pot under cold water, and after boiling, took the pork bones out, washed the pot, refilled with fresh water, and added Bring the big bones, ginger, green onions, pepper, cooking wine, salt and other ingredients to a boil on high heat, then turn to low heat to simmer. When the soup turns white, proceed to the next step.

/Hee hee, starting from today, I will stick to the live broadcast room, unwaveringly. //

I have drunk the anchor soup and said that although other foods are also delicious, I don't know why. Every time I finish drinking the soup, I feel like my whole body cells are alive. By the way, I am a fighter. //

Yes, plus the front, I also found that the anchor's soup has magical power. Although I have not drank it, the drunk data also gives me instant comfort. I really doubt the anchor's magical power. /

Su Yemu is again inexplicable. Every time he cooks soup, the barrage the next day praises the soup so that he doesn't even recognize it. Is it true that he has magical powers?

Su Yemu smiled secretly, how could it be possible.

/Broadcast, are you going to cook two pots of soup today? Are you going to draw lots of lots? looking forward to. /

"No, this big bone soup is used to make stock soup. I will use it to make Zhaojun duck later." Su Yemu began to prepare the ingredients for sauce bones. Pig big bones are used to stew the stock soup. It will take longer. , After the soup becomes rich, the meat attached to the big bone is full of firewood, which is a bit difficult to eat.

As an excellent chef, it is shameful to waste food, so Jiang Dagu appeared on the menu today.

/ Zhaojun Duck? Is it a person's name? It sounds very contemporary. //

There is a story, I want to broadcast science popularization, I love listening to the broadcast and telling stories. //

Move a small stool and sit in the front row. //

Second row, don't grab it with me, kill it if you dare to do it. /

"It's really an allusion." Su Yemu got the sauce big bone ingredients ready for use, pulled up a chair, and sat down facing the terminal. Su Yemu couldn't help but smile when he saw the cheerful message from the barrage.

/Ahhh, Bobo finally smiled, for many days, I miss Bobo's smile. //

Laughing on the broadcast, look good, contract this smile. //

I have some thoughts, my sinful hands can't help it. /

/ I can't help it anymore. I carefully squeezed the anchor's face. It was so soft and meaty. I decided not to wash my hands tonight. //

I want to touch, I want to touch.../

Su Yemu, who was suddenly pinched, stood up quickly, stepped back, and instinctively covered his face with both hands: "Do you want to listen to the allusion?"

/Ah, Broadcast always threatens me. Before asking me if I want to eat dumplings, now it asks me if I want to listen to the allusion, saying that I'm so happy. A serious blushing broadcast is super cute. /

Su Yemu couldn't laugh or cry. He didn't want to be pinched from time to time when he was talking, so he pretended to be vicious and said, "Really?" The

barrage was smirking, Su Yemu was about to leave. A wave of barrage occupied the live broadcast room, and the students of the Royal College of History were dismissed.

/Whoever dares to stop the broadcasting of history is to oppose all the Eastern civilization factions of the Royal Academy of History, sincerely. /

Everyone said that they did not dare to mess with it.

Su Yemu relaxed, sat back in the chair, and told the story of Wang Zhaojun.

"In the 33 BC of the Western Han Dynasty, during the period of the Emperor of Han and Yuan Dynasty, Wang Zhaojun was selected to enter the palace. Because he refused to bribe the court painter, the portrait was painted with wandering moles. Since then, he was left in the cold for three years. Later, the Xiongnu entered the court and asked for marriage. Wang Zhaojun stepped forward, wishing to go to the Great Wall thousands of miles away and Shan Yujie would be good forever. After

arriving outside the Great Wall, Wang Zhaojun was not used to the noodles outside the Great Wall, so the chef soaked the noodles and oily gluten together in duck soup. Wang Zhaojun liked it very much, and people later called this dish Zhaojun Duck."

Su Yemu's words are over, the barrage is all the problem, who is Emperor Han Yuan? What is the Huns? What is Shan Yu? What is the draft?

Su Yemu answered the bullet screens one by one. His easy answers, and the joy of the audience's questions, suffered from the students of the Former History Institute of Holographic. They were about to get angry when they were pulling their fingers on the tablet to record.

This question and answer, time slowly passed, the duck was steamed and the big bone soup turned milky white. The scent of the soup is tangy and appetite.

/It's incense, it's time to start. /

"Wait a little longer." Su Yemu put the big bone soup over the gauze and poured it into the washed casserole. Put the stewed duck, soup, gluten, and soaked vermicelli into the pot and boil again. , Simmer for ten minutes on low heat and it will be out of the pot.

/ Zhaojun is about to get out of the pot, take the bowl and chopsticks and wait. /

/ Zhaojun is about to take the duck out of the pot, move the stool and sit in the front row. //

Thank you Zhaojun for coming out, thank you Zhaojun for not being accustomed to eating pasta, today I have a good blessing, smelling this, I want to go to the pot. //

Don't do this, Zhaojun will cry. //

As everyone knows, this is a live broadcast room of historical science, even if the food is really delicious. //It

feels like watching a few more episodes on the air, I can pretend to be forced outside. //The

previous one is already installed, hahaha. / The

fragrant steam wafted from the pot, curled up, and the audience could not help but squeeze their noses up, waiting for Su Yemu to put the soup out, everyone had come forward, drinking soup and eating ducks, even if their mouths were hot. It hurts and I can't bear to stop, it's delicious.

/Lovely duck, I decided that from today, you are my destiny. //

Zhaojun, ah Zhaojun.../

/ In front, I also wanted to chant a poem, but unfortunately there are only three words in my mind, it's so delicious! // I

ate the soup that I wanted to make people recite poetry. /

Su Yemu watched the audience eating happily, and started to make sauce big bones, a dish he liked very much. When Su Yemu took out a dozen bright red peppers, the audience in front of the hologram was stunned.

What a grumpy pepper, but it must be delicious.

The author has something to say: Sorry, it's too late tonight, and I will return tomorrow. The update time will be stable again.