Chapter 17

Although Su Yemu promised to go for the chef's certificate, it was something later. After the ingredients were delivered, Su Yemu began to prepare.

Old Chen smiled, rolled up his sleeves, and followed Su Yemu into the kitchen.

"Carrots? Chinese yam? What is this?" Chen Lao carried a piece of fruit peel that was not very good-looking, put it under his nose and sniffed lightly: "Is this a citrus?"

"Yes, it is made from citrus peel. Chenpi." After Su Yemu took out the things he had to do, he said to Old Chen: "I want to start a live broadcast, don't you mind?"

"Haha, don't mind, don't mind, I won't hinder my help here. You!"

"No, that's..."

"What?"

"You are too close to my brother." Su Xiaonan took a chair and sat at the kitchen door, staring at Old Chen, motionless.

Old Chen laughed twice, stepped back, touched this, touched that, his mouth was smiling, his forehead was sweating coldly, this little boy, how could he bear an old mother's heart.

"Hello everyone, I'm the anchor Su Yemu. Welcome to [Food Live Room]. Today I bring you big bone porridge with yam and carrot dumplings."

/Love broadcast, direct broadcast, to broadcast Get on the favorite starship, let the broadcast take me to travel the star universe. //

Yesterday's shrimp buns were so delicious, I licked the soup on my fingers completely, and almost didn't bite my fingers. //

I didn't win, draw a circle to curse you, and then draw a circle to bless me. I must win today. /

/ Hey! I found a strange man, a man, broadcast, how can you do this? Wow crying. /The

corner of Chen's mouth twitched, and the fans in Su Yemu's live broadcast room were too lively! He coughed slightly and straightened his collar. He was going to introduce himself to Su Yemu fans.

"This is Old Chen. He came to my house today and invited him to help."

"I..."

/ Inexplicably familiar. //

Plus one, inexplicably familiar. //

I'll go, isn't this the vice president of the Neptune Chefs Association? Broadcast, you have to be careful, this old man is very bad. //

Yes, yes, the anchor, I also remembered, isn't this old man a terrible old man scolding and crying'Cosmic Chef King'? Too bad, anchor, you have to be careful. / The

barrage is suddenly frantically brushed, basically just this line: This bad old man is very bad.

There is also an explanation of why Mr. Chen is bad. The reason is that the TV platform food anchor "Universal Chef King" was scolded and cried by him in a culinary open because he could not knead the dough when making buns. Poor, 16 years old. The boy cried while kneading the dough, and the whole empire was crying and heartbroken.

From then on, Chen Lao carried the'famous saying''This bad old man is very bad'.

Su Yemu had never seen the'Universal Chef King', nor did he know the situation at the time, but seeing Mr. Chen's smile, he couldn't tell whether he was upright or unhappy, so he said: "You must respect the old and love the young. Old man."

/Yes, the anchor, Mr. Chen is very bad. //

Accomplished, broadcast, Old Chen is very bad. //

Broadcast, I love you, I am Erha! thank you! /

Su Yemu was baffled by Erha's sudden thank you. He retracted his gaze from the terminal, took out the casserole, and the barrage was frantically brushed up again, all happy that he could finally eat the legendary casserole porridge.

"This is a casserole? What is it for?" Chen Lao stretched out his head and touched the casserole on Su Yemu's hand: "The very strange material is made of soil. Why use this kind of pot? Where did you buy it? How is it different from other pots, it..."

Old Chen asked one after another. The casserole was taken away by Old Chen, and Su Yemu could only stop his hands: "It's made in earthenware. Use this kind of pot to cook. The porridge that comes out will be more refreshing and delicious."

Su Yemu poured out the flour, prepared to knead the noodles first, and let Chen Lao continue to study the casserole; the audience is not happy, is Chen always here to make trouble?

The audience expressed their opinions one after another. Old Chen still smiled and didn't care at all. He was angry at the barrage and complained about Old Chen.

/You have too many old questions. /

Although complaining, fortunately, there is no swearing; the audience said: The broadcast said, you must respect the elderly.

After Su Yemu kneaded the flour into a dough, he set it aside to wake up the noodles; Chen Lao had already studied the casserole and took out the carrots to help. Su Yemu asked him to cut into cubes and brought the corn together to him for help. Granulated.

After working a lot, Old Chen didn't have time to ask. He was ready to show off in front of Su Yemu. In other words, he was also the vice chairman, and he still had this skill.

It is a pity that Su Yemu was already focusing on cooking porridge at this time. Wash the rice and put it in a casserole, add the dried tangerine peel, and boil over high heat.

Boil the blood in the big bone in a pot for later use, slice the ginger; clean up the yam, cut into the thumb length and soak in the water to prevent it from turning black.

/Broadcast, what is that crumpled piece? /

"This is tangerine peel, sun-dried with citrus peel. It is used to reduce the spleen deficiency diet and indigestion. You can also use it to soak in water on weekdays to treat vomiting and fatigue. The tangerine peel tastes sweet, fragrant, and mellow. Honey, the taste is better." Tangerine peel is not easy to find. Su Yemu searched Xingwang and found it in a Chinese pharmacy. The monthly camp of that Chinese pharmacy turned out to be zero, showing the decline of Chinese medicinal materials.

/Hey, these years, I dare to do anything for money, mess things up, and I'm not afraid of eating problems. //

I think it was secretly communicating with that store, Shawo? I haven't heard of it before. At this time, I have to @药Administration Bureau, and also @ Health Administration. //

By the way, report the shop selling tangerine peels, no thanks! /

Sunspots suddenly appeared on the barrage, although the number of people was not large, but in that frame, Su Yemu was properly titled and investigated.

The audience was angry, rolled up their sleeves, and prepared to fight!

"Do you want me to call for you?" Chen Lao, who had been bowing his head and cutting carrots, raised his head, chewing and swallowing, and then stretched out his hand and put another piece of tangerine peel into his mouth.

/Damn, I saw that he was stealing food. //

I also saw it, can this tangerine peel be eaten now? //

I just saw that there is still a small bowl, why now there are only a few pieces left and I want to eat it too. /

Dumplings and porridge are not yet cooked. Everyone has already started to grab them. The tangerine peel is sweet and sour. It is very appetizing to chew.

/It's delicious, it can be used as a snack. //

Bite it down, it's lightly sweet, and chew again, so that the salivary glands are out of control, so hungry. /

The sunspot in front of the hologram saw the barrage of praise, and the sour words made them slobber. Anyway, it is the hologram that eats data, can't eat it, do it!

The hard tangerine peel has not entered the mouth, the sour and sweetness has already spread, and the mouth is first slightly sweet, and the toughness is good when you bite it, chew it: Hey, delicious!

It's really edible.

At this time, the casserole rice was opened, and Su Yemu opened the lid, and a unique fragrance of rice came out, rich and attractive.

Su Yemu put the big bones and ginger into the casserole, boiled on high heat, and simmered on low heat.

Sunspot

one in the sunspot group : I need to wait to get black.

Heizi 2: Just now that rice fragrant, I can eat a pot.

Heizi 3: I want to refund the money inexplicably.

Heizi 4: Drag the boss in!

All the sunspots said: This is a good idea!

Su Yemu didn't know what happened on the holographic side; he had already begun to roll the dough, and the dumplings were thinner and thinner than the dumplings, only a few tenths of a millimeter.

Old Chen saw that Su Yemu's movements were flexible, and he could produce this boutique with just a stick, his eyes were almost staring, hehe, he dug up the treasure.

"Ye Mu, teach me?" Old Chen rubbed his hands and was about to move. After learning this craft, he had to shock the group of fellows in the Association.

The corners of Chen Lao's smiling mouth and gleaming eyes drew barrage to complain.

/Broadcast, you sinful man. //

Successfully earn a fan. //

Hugging the male god for a 100-meter sprint, the broadcast is mine. /

"First finish the live broadcast, and then I will teach you later!" The porridge is cooking, and the dough will be hard if left for too long. At this time, teaching is not suitable.

Hearing this, Old Chen laughed twice and nodded in response.

Su Yemu rolled out the skins, only to find that the carrots and corn were not ready.

Pick up the kitchen knife and chop the carrots directly. Use the kitchen utensils to break the corn out, put it in a large pot, add a little minced pork, because it is mainly vegetarian, so the amount is not large, it is used to bring out the freshness of carrots and corn. Fragrant.

Add salt, oil and other seasonings and stir well together; making dumplings is not difficult. Put the filling in the center of the dough, butt the two sides of the dough, pinch it tightly, and then place it on the mouth of your fingers, place both hands on the edges of the dough and pinch firmly Just tight, the meniscus-shaped dumplings have a full belly, they look pure and cute.

/ The food made by the anchor is always so cute, like a crescent moon. //

Contracted to broadcast a pair of beautiful hands. /

Dumplings are placed in a steamer, pot on cold water, boil on high heat, and they will be out of the pot in ten minutes.

At this time, the porridge was almost ready. Su Yemu added yam and stirred. After 15 minutes, the fragrance of dumplings and the scent of yam big bone porridge overflowed, which made people appetite.

Su Yemu put the dumplings out of the pot first, and Chen on the side was eager to do it. The skin was thin and the stuffing was fresh, and he was even more hungry after one bite.

/Transparent, it turned out to be transparent, you can see the red and yellow inside, so beautiful. //

/ Eat first. //The

previous one, I have already eaten it, the dumplings are delicious, and my life is complete. //

I want to defect, no one can stop me. /

Dumplings are delicious, and the casserole porridge is not much to be grabbed. The emerald green onion is sprinkled on the porridge, and the salty scent is wrapped around the tip of the nose, allowing people to suck out the five internal organs.

/I'm going to cry, good porridge. //It has

a completely different taste from fish porridge, both are delicious. //

I'm so greedy and crying, I hope that time will not pass, let me keep eating. //

Hey hey hey, you have eaten too much, this is the lucky draw for the broadcast. /

Chen Lao could not stop eating, self-sufficient and self-sufficient serving dumplings and bowls of porridge; then, under the glare of the crowd, one mouthful of porridge, one dumpling, fragrant and delicious, so delicious that they cry.

This is real cooking. Did he eat all soil before?

Old Chen frantically complained in his heart and kept talking, completely ignoring the anger that everyone before the hologram was about to burn him to death.

This person must be signed into the Chefs Association, must.

At this time, the Heizi in front of Holographic also cried, because they were about to betray their duties and became one of Su Yemu's fans.

The author has something to say: I have eaten too much meat during the New Year, and I want to have porridge!

The emotional drama in this article is simple, there is no third, fourth, and no unmarried people appear, everyone can rest assured.