Chapter 10

After the sirloin is cooked, Su Yemu starts to boil the noodles; the noodles that are pulled do not need to be boiled for a long time, just boil them in hot boiling water for a while, and then the noodles are cooled and boiled.

Boil two green vegetables in the noodle soup, and pour the sirloin and radish juice on the noodles. A bowl of fragrant and authentic sirloin ramen is ready.

/ Refreshing, full of elasticity, too powerful, I didn't expect this flour to make something so delicious. //

I'm willing to pay one month's salary to buy this bowl of sirloin noodles, it's so delicious. /

At this time, the juice of the Sixi Meatballs is finished; the surface is golden, the inside is fresh and salty and tender, biting down, the delicious soup bursts out of the mouth, hot and sweet, people can't help but saliva while eating Risk.

The bullet screen is full of delicious words, and everyone doesn't know how to describe it. In one sentence of the bullet screen: "The deliciousness of these foods can no longer be described in any language, but can only be expressed by gifts."

So again A wave of gifts was brushed up, and the eyes of the food anchors who drove the trumpet to'reconcile the enemy' were red, and the words came out with a heart: Burn this anchor.

After all the food was cooked, Su Yemu looked up and prepared to announce the lucky draw, but saw that everyone was rushing to eat, and seemed to have forgotten about the lucky draw: "You don't care about the lucky draw anymore?"

/ There are only two places, 150,000 People, I think it's better to eat more than one bite. //

Add the front, by the way, the marshal blessed me to be drawn. //

Daily ask the anchor to open a shop. //

I am Erha, Master I am Erha, I have packed my luggage, and I will wait for the address to be provided to me by Master. /

Erha's words made Su Yemu think, if he really opened a store, it would be a good choice to accept students.

"Then I'll start." Su Yemu notified the terminal to draw the lottery, and the barrage was instantly swiped, the Buddha Lord, the God, the King of the Universe, and the Marshal He, Su Yemu's mouth twitched. Why is this so subtle? ! Also, didn't you say that you don't care about the lottery?

As the system announced the list, '123 Mu Man' and an audience named'Bai Yi Tu' won the prize. Everyone expressed disappointment and even rolled around for redrawing, clamoring to rob the two winners. Although the barrage is not harmonious, the presents showed that everyone was just joking.

Saying goodbye to the audience, Su Yemu told Star Delivery to start packing the food. Each ramen noodle is packed with a Sixi meatball and green vegetables. The sirloin is packed in a food box. The sirloin is in addition to the soup. The noodle soup is reconciled so that the soup is not too salty and the sirloin is sufficiently flavorful.

Su Yemu's food is packed in three, one of them is given to "Tasteless Food", and two are given to the audience who won the prize. One of them is called "Bai Yi Tu" and Su Yemu is a little concerned about this place. Not ordinary people can live.

Three minutes later, Star Delivery took away the food box. Su Yemu closed the live broadcast room and opened the backstage to see today's income. There were more than 30,000 star coins, among which the "Bai Yi Tu" smashed five "Captains". Three'starships', this local tyrant!

Su Yemu finished the remaining two bowls of noodles and brought them out and saw that Su Xiaonan was still tossing 033. He smiled and said, "Xiaonan, eat the noodles."

"Okay." Su Xiaonan didn't lift his head, and moved quickly to remove the rest. Installed a few screws, and circled 033 twice with satisfaction, and patted it on the shoulder: "033, clean up the kitchen."

033 turned his head and walked in obediently.

Su Yemu specifically followed up with the kitchen to see that its movements were clean and organized, and when the cleaning work was done faster than him, and it was even cleaner, there was a weird feeling. Why did he think it was so against? It feels like 033 is not like a butler-type robot.

But it's okay. From now on, he doesn't need to clean the kitchen anymore. This makes Su Yemu feel good. When eating, he talks about going to school with him; currently he can't afford Xiaonan to go to Neptune to study, but according to Su Yemu's current For the information learned, it is more than enough to go to the first area of ​​Sail Star to learn.

"Brother, you don't have to go to the first district, I can also be in the third district."

"No, brother has the final say, and brother has money. Xiaonan, you are very talented in mecha, brother hope that one day It must be very handsome to see you in the mecha."

Human beings are divided into levels by spiritual power. Among them, spiritual power is divided into two types, one is the combat system, the other is the healing system, the awakened fighting system is generally men, and the healing system is women.

But there are also special circumstances. Su Xiaonan falls into this special situation. She had awakened her combat mental power since she was born. As for her level, only their parents knew about it. After their parents passed away, she became a fascination. Su Yemu guessed that Xiao Nan's level should not be low, because she was too smart.

As for Su Yemu, he should have nothing to do with spiritual power; the earlier the spiritual power awakens, the higher the level, he is twenty-three, and hopes are slim.

Afraid that Xiaonan wouldn't believe it, Su Yemu showed her the balance, so she dispelled her desire to save money for Su Yemu. At the same time, Su Xiaonan rightly said to her brother: "Your recipe should be written."

"Xiao Nan, your pen is too modern, I want to find a brush to write." I can't beat the instrument, at least I have to fight my eyes.

"What is a writing brush?"

"Simply put, it is a brush made of wool."

"I don't understand." Even though I don't understand, Su Xiaonan didn't want to ask any more: "Brother, I'll take you to the trading floor! There may be there. "

Okay, go to bed!" After the

meal, 033 was responsible for cleaning the bowl. Su Yemu got up and went back to the room after driving his concubine to sleep. He just felt strange and seemed to have forgotten something.

As night fell, Su Yemu was in a daze, always feeling that there was a voice calling herself, and awakened from the dream; sitting on the bed for a while, Su Yemu got out of bed barefoot, intuitively walked to the window, opened the window, tall Su Yemu's black shadow suddenly appeared, and Su Yemu screamed in surprise and took two steps back.

In the moonlight, the man's half-length black hair covered his face, and the tax-profit gaze showed through it, making people chill; if it weren't for him, who could believe he was a fool.

"Asha? What are you doing here most of the night?"

Asha didn't say a word , just covered his stomach with his hand, and fixedly looked at Su Yemu.

Su Yemu was puzzled, and he was determined to look at Ah Sha. The two looked at each other through the window. A faint moonlight came in. Su Yemu's mind suddenly came up with a plot of Romeo and Juliet meeting on the balcony, but...

"Guru! "In the

silent night, this voice was particularly clear, and Su Yemu's mind flashed: "You won't eat nothing?"

Ah Sha won't respond to him, Su Yemu can only ask him if he wants to come in? He went to the kitchen to get him food?

Ah Sha still remained silent, just staring at Su Yemu.

Su Yemu helplessly said, "Then you are waiting here, I will go back."

Su Yemu closed the window without taking two steps, and the window was opened with a bang. Su Yemu thought that Ah Sha had changed his mind to come in, and turned around, he still stood still outside the window, motionless.

Su Yemu shook his head and ignored him.

When he came to the kitchen, Su Yemu turned out the rice and cooked it in a pot. He was about to make an egg fried rice. When he was familiar with the meal, he went back to the room and talked to Ah Sha again, trying to get something out of his mouth. In the end, he was alone saying that Ah Sha stood motionless.

Egg fried rice is not difficult. It takes only 20 minutes to fry. Put the two Sixi meatballs left over tonight on the rice, which looks delicious.

It tastes delicious too. You can tell by seeing Asha like that, holding the spoon and burying the bitter, without saying thank you; Su Yemu sat on the window sill, bent his legs, hugged his knees and yawned. Feeling asleep by the window.

After Asha finished the meal, she put the plate on the window sill, staring at Su Yemu, looking ignorant.

The night was getting deeper, until dawn, Ah Sha, who was standing outside the window, left, and Su Yemu woke up as soon as the sun came through.

His whole body was aching, and he actually fell asleep just sitting like this, and the person standing by the window had already disappeared.

...

On the seventh day of the live broadcast, Su Yemu's popularity has exploded. As the saying goes, there are many celebrities. That morning, Su Yemu just announced the menu in the announcement column of the live broadcast room, which attracted a large-scale scolding. It is said that Su Yemu copied another food anchor on the food platform. Not only did he copy food practices, he also learned that the anchor arranges a story for each food, adding color to the food, and playing emotional cards.

This food anchor has been stationed on the TV live broadcast platform for three years and has 10 million fans. He is already a food anchor on the green popularity list. The ID name he took is very interesting, called "Yunying Unmarried", which sounds very poetic , Fans are mostly male fans, with amazing fighting power.

Su Yemu has just reached 300,000 fans, which is really insignificant compared to 10 million.

Soon, Su Yemu's personal space announcement column was occupied by the male anchor fan, and the full pages of curse messages made people look angry.

It was still morning, and after Su Yemu announced the menu, he went to Grandpa Zong with his concubine, completely unaware of what happened to Xingwang.

Before Su Yemu came this time, Grandpa Zong had already put all the ceramics into the kiln once. After finishing the glaze this time, he would go into the kiln again, and you're done.

The glazing of the crock pot is very simple, with only a layer of brown glaze paste; for the casserole, Su Yemu chooses black glaze paste. When it comes to three cups, Su Yemu thinks the ripe brown is very beautiful, and the rough hand feels very special. , No need to glaze. After discussing with his concubine, Su Yemu drew a smiling face on each of the three cups, and then wrote their names beside them: Su Yemu, Su Xiaonan, Asha.

Modern science and technology are advanced. Machines are used for everything, and the same is true for glazing. Grandpa Zong's batch of ceramics is glazed by the machine once, and it takes only ten minutes.

It took only five hours to go to the kiln for the second time. After it came out, it was directly put into a special medicine to cool down, and all the processes were completed for half an hour.

Su Yemu holding his five jars, three crock pots, two casseroles, and three cups are a bit tangled. He really didn't expect the ceramic firing in the Ephemeris era to be so simple and crude; he played pottery and went to Jingdezhen I have personally seen how the staff there fired a kiln of porcelain, and the porcelain can directly participate in the art exhibition.

Thousands of years have passed, and the ancient kiln of Huaxia porcelain has been lost. As the only person who knows the firing method, Su Yemu would have to suffocate him if he kept it in hiding.

Considering that in the end, Su Yemu was going to wait, he had a plan, and it was not time yet.