Chapter 15

The next day, after Su Yemu announced the menu on the platform, he went out with Xiaonan; the first district is located in the eastern district of Sailstar, with only 300,000 people on Saierstar, and 170,000 people in one district. The degree is far from the five districts.

It takes about 20 minutes to reach the first area by flying on a floating car. When Su Yemu got off the floating car, she was a little surprised. The big house located on the mountainside is hidden in the woods. The fence encloses a large open space. The gate is made of solid wood. There are three observation decks, which are triangular, and the whole mountain is controlled within the perspective.

Su Yemu was a little puzzled, how could such a building look so familiar? Where have you seen it?

By the way, isn't this the Shansai bandit nest in the TV series?

"Xiao Nan, you are here, the boss is not at home today." The

loud voice came down from mid-air, Su Yemu looked up, the tall, rough-looking man waved to Xiao Nan with a grin, wearing iron gray military uniform. The upper collar button was not fastened tightly, and the bottom button was upside down, but it was buttoned wrong. He was holding a weapon similar to a sniper/sniper rifle, dangling like a toy.

"Hey, Xiao Nan, who is this handsome little handsome boy? Tsk tsk, it's suitable for the boss to be a wife, hehe!" The man grabbed his head and smirked.

Su Yemu sternly said, "I don't mind if your boss married here." The

man's mouth instantly turned into an O shape. Seeing Su Yemu's gaze and ghosts, he took two steps back and suddenly turned to face the big house behind him. Shouted: "Little ones, someone is going to marry the boss."

Su Xiaonan: "!"

Su Yemu: "!" " What are you yelling

, it's so noisy," an old man walked out of the woods with his hands behind his hands, his head gray, and left. The beard looked a little serious on his face: "Xiao Nan is here, come in quickly."

Su Xiaonan pulled Su Yemu and ran in, came to the old man, and happily introduced Su Yemu: "Uncle Xu, this is my brother. "

Uncle Xu grabbed his beard and looked Su Yemu up and down, and nodded: "Go! I've been waiting for you for two days. I've only said half of the last homework, and I'm going to finish it today." Uncle Xu pulled Su Xiaonan up and went to I walked inside, showing no interest in Su Yemu: "I'm going back to Neptune in a few days. After today's class is over, you don't come here." The

little girl's house, it's not a matter of running to this bandit den. Uncle Xu would not want to see Su Xiaonan in this place unless she knew that she was raising her idiot brother by repairing the machine.

"Me, my brother..."

Uncle Xu glanced at Su Yemu from head to toe: "Aren't you stupid? Well, that's good."

After speaking, he took Xiaonan to the big house in the forest, Su Yemu Seeing that Uncle Xu didn't catch a cold to him and didn't mean to invite him in, he didn't follow up.

Sage Mu turned, eyes suddenly out seventy-eight dressed in iron-gray uniforms of the Han dynasty, into his eyes light up, smiles wretched, in unison: "? Heard, you marry our boss"

sage Mu mouth of a pumping, two back Step, wave his hand: "I..."

"Haha, I understand, I understand, no need to explain."

"Yes, yes, yes, we understand, you can rest assured, we will definitely not say anything."

"Boss is a long man . He is fierce, in fact, he is very gentle, and very affectionate, especially powerful. In Purcell, no one has never heard of his name, no one does not know his deeds, he..."

"Don't pull me! " Um

, I'm exaggerating?"

Everyone nodded: "Um!"

Su Yemu: Hey, I'm still here!

Su Yemu decided not to chat with these soldiers and changed the subject: "By the way, do you know how the trading market goes?"

"Xiao Li."

" Yes ."

"Take Mr. Su to the trading floor, remember to be careful, don't let people run into him." A bald soldier picked up a small boy from the crowd.

The little boy is called Datou. According to him, the name is because he had a big head when he was born. However, his family was gone. When he was very young, he robbed the black boss for stuttering, and was later brought back by him until now.

The big head twittered about his life, jokingly, very happy and cheerful.

The trading market was not far away and arrived in three minutes. What surprised Su Yemu was that the trading market was built underground; as soon as he walked in, he heard all kinds of cries, selling antiques, inhibitors, weapons, everything.

Su Yemu found the brushes he wanted at a stall selling antiques. He bought three brushes and ink. Unfortunately, he couldn't find the ink stand.

After paying the money, Su Yemu turned to look for the big head, only to find that the person was missing. Su Yemu stood there for a while, still seeing no one, so he decided to leave.

The left side of the trading market is uphill, and the right is a dark alley. Su Yemu, who is unfamiliar, accidentally crashed into the right.

"Boy, give pocket money to spend!"

Su Yemu didn't expect to be blocked as soon as he turned in. With this luck, he could buy lottery tickets.

...

As soon as Su Yemu walked away, the big head appeared at the antique stall.

"I'm asking you, what about the others?" Don't look at the big head and the small man, and the strength is not small, just pick up the dealer.

"I, I don't know! He paid, waited a while, and then left." The hawker is particularly innocent. The customer just now was brought by the black boss. Does he dare to deceive?

The big head threw the hawker down the ground and ran out; he didn't forget what the captain said, Su Yemu didn't see him and peeled him.

"Big head, why are you here?"

Just as the big head was scorched and ready to rush out, the sound from behind made his scalp numb, turned stiff, and saluted: "Good boss."

At this time, the trading market was silent, and the vendors were busy with their heads shrunk, wiping this and wiping, and muttered in their hearts: Today the sun is coming out from the west, how could the black boss be here.

"What's the matter? Who allowed you to go down the mountain privately?" A man with a cold expression beside Boss Black frowned at his big head.

Bulk smile, hesitated to say the event, but on this matter should marry the boss, he did not dare say so, of course, will be hit the boss.

"Ajun, look for it! This place is messy, don't have any trouble." The black boss touched his chin and turned Su Yemu out of his mind. The last impression turned out to be that this kid looked at him crying with tears and nose flowing together. .

"Boss, in the alley," Bai Jun glanced at his head coldly, and then said: "Boss, you go back first! It's not a good thing that a group of mice suddenly appeared on Purcell."

"Hey, I will be afraid of them? Lead the way. "

Bai Jun opened his mouth and swallowed back the words of persuasion, and told Su Yemu's location. A group of people arrived in the dark alley in a while.

In the dark alley, three men lay on the ground and wailed, Su Yemu stood in the corner with their bags innocent.

"Mr. Su, are you injured?" The big head ran to Su Yemu first, looked him up and down, breathed a sigh of relief, and was not injured.

"Are you that fool?" It's no wonder that the black boss asked this. Although he and the fool Su Yemu look exactly the same, they feel completely different.

"Boss, didn't I? He's not stupid." The big head glanced at Su Yemu secretly, afraid that he would be angry: "This is our boss, the black boss."

"I speak, it's your turn to interrupt? Go back and surround me. Run fifty laps in the stockade."

"Boss..." The

big head wanted to beg for mercy, but Bai Jun's eyes swept away and swallowed it back; just ran away! Offended the boss and ran fifty laps, offended the military division, and had no bones left.

"Hello, I'm Su Yemu, Xiao Nan's brother, thank you for always taking care of him." Su Yemu smiled friendly to the black boss. There was a scar on the black boss's face. It was split from the forehead to the bridge of the nose. It looked like a sharp weapon. Injured, Ben's rough appearance is even more fierce.

"You're welcome, by the way, you guys are pouring out. I used to cry when I saw Lao Tzu, and my mother was very annoying."

Su Yemu touched his nose, laughed twice, and brought the pot down.

"Boss, their mental strength has been exploded."

Bai Jun , who had gone to check the situation of the three of them, came back, approached the black boss' ear, whispered, his eyes swept over Su Yemu, causing chills.

Su Yemu watched the two of them whispering, and said, "I don't know why they fell to the ground and screamed."

At that time, he was blocked by these three people, and he was about to do something when he saw them. Also find it very strange.

"Who?"

Boss Hei suddenly yelled, and several people around him rushed out quickly, while those who remained in place took out their laser guns and pointed them forward.

"You are..."

Su Yemu's words fell, and the few people who rushed from the black boss to Asha stopped in their feet, a deterrent force pressed down from the forehead, and everyone's faces were pale and colorless for an instant.

"He's mentally exploded, quickly retreat."

Hearing what A Jun said, the big head's first reaction was to block the black boss, but he was pushed aside by the black boss.

"Don't stand in the way of Lao Tzu, hit him at Lao Tzu."

"Wait," Su Yemu shouted, rushing to Ah Sha, grabbing his wrist: "A Sha, why are you here?"

Flowing in the dark alley. His urgency disappeared instantly, and everything that happened just now seemed to be an illusion.

...

A group of people got on Boss Hei's floating speed car, Su Yemu and Asha sat on the right, Boss Hei sat on the left, watching Asha's eyes with a strong interest.

"Boss, his mental strength is at least S grade or above. I have never heard of such a character in Sail Star, even if he is a fool."

"Hmph, you are considered low."

Even he is affected, Black Boss can't believe it. Ah Sha's mental power is only S grade, tusk, his hands are itchy.

"The latest news is that the three armies have stayed in the Poseidon fortress for three days and have not yet entered Neptune. The Military Ministry claimed this morning that this was a legion repair. Please don't speculate too much..."

A piece of news shocked the empire. The opinions differed, but they didn't know that the imperial palace had already become a mess.

The author has something to say: Happy New Year and all the best!