Chapter 3

The next day, Su Yemu and Su Xiaonan got up early to clean up the kitchen again. At 7:10, the express arrived and rang the doorbell.

The machine that was thrown in the corner heard the sound, his eyes flashed a few times, and the screen on his chest lit up, but after a while, he opened his eyes and walked to the door.

The courier is also a robot. He hands the courier to the robot, bows, and then turns and leaves after the door is closed.

"Ah, brother, 033 will move." Su Xiaonan rushed to the hallway and circled the robot twice, her little face full of excitement.

Su Yemu heard Su Xiaonan's cry and stretched out his head from the kitchen. He saw the robot holding the box with one arm and walking towards him lamely. It looked a bit weird, but his back was straight and straight. soldier.

"Master, express delivery..."

"Brother, why is it called your master?"

Su Yemu shook his head. He didn't know. According to the information he knew, only by implanting personal information in the core of the robot can he own one. His own robot, but this machine was brought back by Su Xiaonan yesterday, he really didn't understand.

"Brother, let's call it 033 in the future, how about it?" Su Xiaonan likes machines and mechas very much. If she was not afraid that she would not be able to reorganize this robot, she would dismantle and study.

"It's fine if you like it," Su Yemu had no objection to this: "The time is almost up, let's start!" After

receiving the express from 033, Su Yemu took out the ingredients for cleaning and sorting, and Su Xiaonan took it. The terminal that Su Yemu handed her was turned into a small flying machine to take 360-degree shots and videos of the kitchen.

And so everything is ready, sage Mu control terminal with the sound turned Live:

"Hello everyone, I am a gourmet anchor sage Mu, today we bring breakfast is Sam Sun porridge with egg cake."

Then down, sage Mu see At a glance, there are already more than 600 people who are online, which is a very high starting point for novice anchors.

/I'm going, the anchor is so handsome! /

/Ah, ah, it's the type I like, the anchor is so temperamental [Nantho]/

/Can you stop making trouble, this is a gourmet live broadcast room

//I want to know the anchor's age, so young, is he an adult? /

Regarding adulthood, Su Yemu is a little helpless. Now that science and technology are advanced, the average life span of human beings is 250 years old, and the longevity can reach 300 years. The adult time is mentioned as 25 years old, 23 years old this year Su Yemu, he is a minor.

Su Yemu tried to ignore the discussion in her ears, pouring the rice into the pot in a neat manner, putting in the right amount of water, and commenting: "Then let's start, because of the long time to cook the porridge, let's cook the porridge first. Time can be used to process other ingredients, which can save us a lot of time."

/Broadcast, don't do this, tell me how old you are? //

Yes, yes, are you grown up? //

Broadcast, are you a pure-blooded Oriental? Is it right? //Don't

talk about it upstairs, how can species that are rarer than national treasures exist? /As

soon as this remark came out, other people followed suit; fortunately, Su Xiaonan has set up a barrage reading function, and the terminal will automatically select a barrage to read it every five seconds. Otherwise, watching this full-screen barrage, it's noisy Su Ye Mu had a headache. However, this is not to blame for their curiosity. After entering the interstellar age, the appearance of humans has changed. Men in particular have generally become taller and rougher, with deep and cold facial contours. At this time, a picture suddenly appeared on the screen. The man with the eastern face, soft facial lines, exquisite features, and cold temperament shows everyone's shock.

Now that the rice has just been cooked, and the other ingredients have not yet been processed, Su Yemu thinks they are idle, so he took the washed meat, took the knife and dropped it, and cut the meat into pieces in a few times. Before everyone reacted, the pig liver and pig intestines were also cut into pieces by Su Yemu.

/Okay, what a great sword skill//The

film is so thin that sunlight can penetrate it//

What is it? Intestines? liver? I am about to throw up/

/Can you eat it? Why do I think it is a dark dish! //

Anchor, are you too poor to eat these offal? /

For the craftsmanship of handling peculiar odors of ingredients, people in this era are comparable to foreigners in Su Ye Muyuan's world. Meat, in particular, will not be processed beforehand. The taste is heavy, of course it is unpalatable.

"Although the intestines and liver have a smell, it is not difficult to remove the peculiar smell as long as it is handled properly. Just like this pork liver, slice it and clean it before cooking, then soak it in clean water for five to ten minutes, and then drain it again. There is a problem; there is also the intestines. Use chopsticks to wash them, rub them with salt until no bubbles appear, and then clean them."

"The liver has the function of eye-sight, long-term use can prevent myopia and relieve fatigue."

Su Yemu While explaining and processing, after processing the two offal, Su Yemu pickled it with ginger salt and soy sauce and set it aside, but unfortunately there was no cooking wine.

/Dare there still medicinal functions? //

Broadcast how do you know so much? Do you study medicine? /

Su Yemu replied strangely: "Isn't this common sense?"

Everyone: "!"

Why do you feel that you are invisibly despised by the anchor?

Then Su Yemu** omelet, first cut the green onion, beat the egg, add salt and green onion and stir, then add an appropriate amount of flour and mix well until it is completely integrated; heat the pan, add a thin layer of oil, and pour The egg batter should not be too thick, just a thin layer.

/What's the taste? smell good! //

When can I eat it? /

Just as everyone was trying to swallow, Su Yemu suddenly squeezed the pan and tipped it slightly. The egg cake turned halfway around and fell off. The raw side touched the bottom of the pan and made a sizzling sound. A strong scent of eggs and green onions came out, but after ten seconds, Su Yemu picked up the pot and spread it out on the disk. The golden egg pancakes were shining with oil, and they seemed to have appetite.

/I'm going, is this the anchor Guwu? This hand is so handsome/

/This action is really cool. I saw the first-level chef perform when I watched the'King of the Chefs Tournament' before. This is a unique skill, and there are few beautifully done. /

While they were talking, Su Yemu continued to fry After two, I turned around and saw that everyone was holding chopsticks and kept holding them. The ones who could not use chopsticks were the forks and knives, which seemed very lively.

/It's delicious, delicious, are all the eggs I ate before? //

It's delicious, it's delicious, my mother asked me why I was crying/

/ Why do I want this'spaceship'? /

System: "Want to eat food" cast a "spaceship".

System:'I am a carnivore' cast a'starship'.

System:'The Erha who should lose weight' casts a'Captain', everyone come to [Gourmet Live Room] to pick up the fighter!

Su Yemu was stunned. After a while, I saw a group of people rushing into the live broadcast room. The number of people continued to rise. Some people were picking up fighters and some were sandwiching egg cakes, praising them constantly.

Su Yemu: This is just an egg pancake.

Su Yemu saw the enthusiasm of everyone, and Baba said, "It's easy to make egg cakes. If you have time, it takes only ten minutes to spread two eggs in the morning. You can eat them with milk."

/Haha, the host is Are you scared by everyone? It's so dumb//

Howling, it's worth 10,000 stars to shoot the Captain! //

I am looking forward to the anchor's porridge/ The

"Guru Guru"

pot made a rolling sound at the right time. Su Yemu opened the lid and stirred it twice, then lowered the lid and boiled for three minutes. The rice heart was already open.

"After the rice heart is boiled, pour the marinated meat, remember not to cook for too long, the meat will grow old, cover the pan and boil on high heat for three minutes before it is out of the pan. Remember to add a moderate amount of salt and sprinkle with chopped green onion after the pan a. " "

If you do at home, pay attention to the extent of the thickness of the meat, if thick, then it cook for two minutes more. "

The fire was boiled for three minutes. When the fire was turned off and the pot was opened, the umami flavor of the meat was forced out and merged with the porridge, forming a unique and rich aroma. Just smelling it made people scream.

Su Yemu took the porridge out, and before he sprinkled the chopped green onion in the last process, someone was eager to eat with a spoon.

/It's so hot, so hot, but I still don't want to spit it out. The porridge is so slippery, so fragrant and delicious. No, I want to eat

it./ /How could the porridge be so soft and delicious, anchor, do you know magic? //

Oh my god, I've never eaten such a delicious porridge. How did the anchor cook it? I used to add water and rice to cook it. Why can't I cook this taste? Does the rice recognize the master? //

Why should I click this live broadcast? I want to chop my hands, I don't care, I don't care, I strongly urge the anchor to apply for a star, so that I can take it out,

ask for it, and I will buy it at any price./ / Mom asked me why I licked the wall, I just wanted to say: I want to go through Screen, I went to the anchor's house to eat.//Mom

asked me why there was water on the ground. I didn't dare to tell her that it was saliva. I was already flooded with saliva. I strongly urge the anchor to apply for a star rating. No, I'll apply for the anchor, but , I am reluctant to leave, I still want to

eat.//Hateful, I hate the underdevelopment of technology, why can't I swallow it? Wow a cry./System:'Carnivores

' voted for a'Captain', come [Gourmet Live Room] to pick up a fighter!

System: Congratulations to the'carnivore' for becoming the'master captain' of [Gourmet Live Room], welcome the soldiers of [Gourmet Live Room] to board the ship, let us'Captain' lead the soldiers to conquer the star universe!

The captain of the gift is cast, and the whole channel will be notified. Every time a'captain' casts a hundred fighters, one fighter can be exchanged for one star. So far, because the two captains of the'carnivores', Hundreds of people have been attracted to Su Yemu.

"Thank you'carnivores', thank you for'want to eat delicious food', thank you for'two ha' who should lose weight, thank you..."

/Haha, the host, it's so funny, I actually read them one by one. Everyone is going to cast the spaceship and the airship. The host staring at the screen is so cute./

/Hey, don't tell me upstairs, keep on casting/casting

gifts The more, Su Yemu quickly said: "Don't vote, food can't be sent to you. Just now I saw someone said that after the star application is approved, food can be delivered?"

In the interstellar age, food safety is the rule of the empire. The law is very strict; the original platform for selling food requires a cook certificate, permit, food safety certificate, etc., even if the food is delivered, there must be a certificate. Sending food on the platform privately is illegal.

Later, the cultural revival, in order to promote cooking, the empire, after careful consideration, introduced a new law, as long as the platform is recognized by the star, you can sell food.

/Yes, yes, yes, the anchor looks at me, looks at me, yes, as long as you register your address, information, and confirm the platform, it's

ok./ /Ah, do you want to apply? Look at me. If you can't, the anchor can ask me! //

Anchor, you apply! Believe me, you can live it, you can't live it, you find me/

"Okay, I understand, then I will apply as soon as possible; today's live broadcast is over, thank you for your support, goodbye!" The

words fell, the live broadcast room was dark After that, Su Yemu disappeared in front of the screen, and the audience in the live studio stayed.

/Happy, happy, will the anchor start this afternoon? Is it still broadcasting? ? ? Why is it closed? //

Wait, wait, I haven't delivered the present yet! //

Anchor, I haven't had enough! Give me two more bites! 嘤嘤/

/ I will stay here all day, stay here, are there anyone with me? // Yes

/

Su Yemu, who went directly off the line, did not expect the audience to stay in the live broadcast room. In the eyes of his sister Xiao Nan, he brought out the porridge and egg pancakes, and was about to ask her to eat, but Xiao Nan was the first one. The thing is to open the terminal and count the money.

"Brother, we sent it." Su Xiaonan took her brother's terminal and jumped again and again. There was only one live broadcast. Except for those who were evenly divided with the platform, her brother also earned 11 thousand stars. The majority came from'carnivorism'. 'Zhe', you can tell at a glance whether it is a foodie or a rich foodie.

Su Xiaonan took a look at the number of fans of her brother. There are already more than 2,000 people, which is a little transparent.

The skinny face was full of smiles, so Su Yemu couldn't help but follow her happy. Now that I have money, I have to start to nurse his sister's body.

"Come on for breakfast, it's cold."

"

Here ." The cheerful brother didn't know the sensation he had caused. The video of Su Ye Mu Dianguo was cut out and broadcasted separately; excellent appearance, outstanding temperament, reasonable. In other words, it shouldn't match the kitchen, but he stood in front of the stove without any sense of disobedience, and looked pleasing to the eye.

Not only that, but some people put the video on the official website of the Imperial Chef Association for comments. Unfortunately, the official website of the Chef Association does not know how many videos they receive every day, and no one has noticed it yet.

The author has something to say: The author is a southerner, the dishes and pastries may be a little bit southerly, and the big dishes will come out later.