Chapter 12

There is a black screen in the live broadcast room, but the people watching the live broadcast have not left, especially an old man from Neptune, who is still secretly swallowing his saliva. He has a blessing. He actually won the lottery. This "starship" is worth it.

Mr. Daim touched his beard and saw that the old man's eyes were almost staring. He smiled and said, "Old man, how about it?"

"This taste is absolutely amazing." He has eaten over a dozen planets and has never eaten it before. Tasty food: "I have never seen such a recipe, nor have I seen such a dish. Just like I have watched his video before, he uses the ingredients skillfully, moves cleanly and does not muddle, just like having done countless times. Second." The

most important thing is that this kid is still answering the audience's questions while cooking, and he doesn't hide himself. Does he know how much wealth he has?

"I'm even more surprised. He is still under adulthood! Both parents are gone, only one concubine." After reading Su Yemu's information, Mr. Daim was a little surprised, but he didn't expect it to be from Planet Purcell.

Hearing Mr. Daim's words, the old man white flashed a light in his eyes and smiled, this old fellow, sly!

... After

Su Yemu packed the food for Xing Di to take away, he asked Xiao Nan to take Jiang Xiaoyu to eat first. He installed another one and went out with the cup he brought back from Grandpa Zong today.

There are no street lights here. Su Yemu can only turn on the lighting of the terminal. Before he came to the spacecraft, he heard a huge noise inside the spacecraft, like something hitting it, Su Yemu strode over: "A silly , What's the matter?" The

terminal lighting illuminated the scene inside the spaceship clearly, and saw Ah Sha holding his head and constantly hitting the hull, hearing Su Yemu's voice, suddenly turned his head, his eyes were red and terrible. Su Yemu was so scared that he took two steps backwards, and before he could react, Ah Sha rushed towards Su Yemu.

Su Yemu had only one thought in his mind at this time, it was over.

When Ah Sha was thrown on her body and hit the ground heavily, there was a pain in her back and fainting came. Su Yemu was in a daze. The food container in her hand was snatched, and then there was a messy swallowing sound.

Su Yemu sat up, holding his head, watching Ah Sha pour the hot porridge into his mouth like this, and hurriedly said: "It's too hot, you..."

Before finishing speaking, Ah Sha drank the porridge. What surprised Su Yemu was that Ah Sha did not eat chicken wings immediately, but hugged his head and panted roughly.

Su Yemu cautiously said, "Are you so hungry that you crashed the boat?"

Asha didn't return him, but just sat down; Su Yemu asked a few more questions, Asha didn't move, Su Yemu was helpless. When he got up and went back, he felt a little pain in his back, I wonder if it was broken.

After Su Yemu came back, Su Xiaonan was the only one at home. He saw her brother in a panic. After knowing the process, she looked worried: "Brother, why don't you give him food; you don't know at home, come from Ah Sha Later, several people here have died. Although these are not good people, they are also very scary. And I heard that Asha went crazy twice. He clutched his head and yelled, and then the people who approached him, They all bleed through seven holes."

"Rumor! The one who lives closest to Ah Sha here is us, so we are all right." Also bleeding through seven holes is not a martial artist.

Su Yemu didn't care about waving his hand and asked him to help him look at the back; it was green, it was not broken, thanks to the advanced technology, it took less than three minutes to use the treatment device, it didn't hurt, but the skin was still a little green.

Su Xiaonan saw that his brother didn't care about rolling his eyes, so she decided to worry about her and go with her brother in the future!

Su Yemu faced his concubine's white eyes, scratched his head, helplessly went into the kitchen to soak rice.

The next day, Su Yemu, who had just gotten up, didn't know that a post on the Star Network was on fire. The content of the post was a post from the anchor of the TV live broadcast platform Yunying Unmarried.

Yunying unmarried [Green]: I was copied inexplicably. The fans were very angry and wanted to be fair to me. I thought that the newcomers would be difficult to get ahead, and it would be okay to get rid of the heat, so let them not care. But I didn't expect to be scolded, illiterate and illiterate. It's a bit sad, after all, I wanted to help this newcomer.

The idiom'Yunying is not married' was very beautiful when I heard it for the first time. The newcomer said it was not a good word. It was an old saying. I was a little angry at his attitude of despising the old saying. Can also understand.

Favorite Yunyun: What kind of knowledge can people who come out of the junk planet have, comfort the anchor Yunyun.

Lien: Purcell star? Oh my god, the planet abandoned by God would have been extinct if it weren't for near Neptune, with the aid of the empire. The people on this planet would retaliate, and even dared to scold the anchor.

The comments below the post basically support "Yunying is not married", scolding the newcomer to be very careful, and exclaiming that "Yunying is not married" is so knowledgeable that they even know the idiom "Yunying is not married". They have never heard of it.

There are also some popular sciences below, saying that "Yunying is unmarried" is an idiom recorded in ancient books, referring to the young ladies who were not married to the big family in ancient times.

There are also some people who continue to scold Saier, and people on Saier planet are like eating their rice.

Obviously, Su Yemu was rounded off in the live broadcast. In addition to fans of "Yunying Unmarried", there were also a bunch of passers-by who asked Su Yemu to stop the live broadcast and apologize to "Yunying Unmarried".

Su Yemu went to the live broadcast room to announce the menu at nine o'clock in the morning, and found that the live broadcast room was unresponsive. After reading the "Yunying Unmarried" post, Su Yemu was dumbfounded.

The fans of Su Yemu under the post are also fighting for reasons, but their combat effectiveness is a bit weak, and his powerful Royal Academy fan group is still in class!

"Brother, are you hung up by someone?" Su Xiaonan stretched out his head, frowned, rolled up his sleeves, and dared to move her brother, looking for death!

The Royal Academy

"Someone turned the live broadcast room." Tian Xi grabbed Ning Chuan's arm and gritted his teeth.

Tianxi's voice was not low, and everyone around him heard them. They turned on the terminals and were about to put on armor to play, but they were shocked. Is the combat effectiveness they broadcast so powerful?

Su Yemu [Orange]: During the late Tang Dynasty in China, a cold scholar Luo Yin rushed through Zhongling County and met Yunying, a local singer with both sex and skill. Twelve years later, Luo Yin fell behind again and passed by Zhongling. Luo Yin was sighed for a while when he saw that Yunying was still happy and not out of the dust. Unexpectedly, Yunying was shocked when she saw Luo Yin: "Why is Luo Xiucai still a commoner?"

Luo Yin was full of emotion, and gave a poem to Yunying: Zhong Ling was drunk for more than ten years, and he saw Yunying again. I'm not famous, but I'm not married, and I may be inferior to others.

The term'Yunying unmarried' was later used by everyone as a metaphor for women who have not yet married, but this term has a bad reputation for girls and should be used with caution. "

With regard to'Yunying Unmarried' accusing me of plagiarism, if you still insist on this point of view after you click on my video to watch, please report it.

Girl: @科斯塔@莫道回 Go and let your master explain: "②Zhongling Drunk In more than ten spring, I saw Yunying again in his palm. I'm not famous, but I'm not married, and I may be inferior to others. "What do you mean! Cultural

man ." 123 Muman: Hahaha, I am so educated, compare myself to a songgirl branch@云英未婚.

Passerby: 6666, the highest state of self-blacking.

I am dumb: broadcast, he is not Girl! It's a man.

October Sensen: After watching the anchor's video, my saliva hasn't been cleaned yet, and I went into a pit. I

knelt down and called Uncle: Well, I guess "Yunying is unmarried" and his fans I have watched the video of [Gourmet Live Room]! Otherwise, I don't have the guts to say plagiarism now, it's not in the same rank, I feel pain in this face. I

watch it with excitement/sentiment, face-slapped Su Yemu The video came back again with painful and swollen faces. Everyone was angry and mocked at the post of "Yunying is not married". Almost all passers-by expressed the following:

1. "Yunying is not married"

I'm so embarrassed to compare Su Yemu's food with Su Yemu's food? Second, these little stories of "Yunying Unmarried" on the food, even my cat doesn't like to listen to them, they are talented, hahaha!

3. How hot is Su Yemu? Don't be kidding, the live broadcast for seven days, more than 300,000 followers, no, now the number of followers has become 500,000, does this kind of appeal need your popularity?

Fourth, Su Yemu's fans feel a bit advanced, I, I am a little bit embarrassed to fall into the hole, really. Fake, how could it not enter the pit; the TV platform is too much, how can Su Yemu be hidden, too much.

"Yunying is not married" failed inexplicably, this matter should have come to an end. If "Yunying is not married" managed well, it is impossible to stand up. The problem is that it didn't take long for someone to reveal the instructions of "Yunying not married" Fans are looking for screenshots of Su Yemu's troublesome chats, and the little brother who posted the pictures said: Oh, what a fan it looks like!

Su Yemu who stood behind Su Xiaonan watching her fight: "!" It was

a bit cold, and the kitchen was washing rice.

The author has something to say: (2) Quoting "Giving Prostitute Yunying" in "Tang Poems".