Chapter 22

It took Su Yemu three days to complete the design of the farm. As soon as the drawing was completed, Xiao Nan grabbed the architectural drawing and asked Jiang Yu to help his father build it. Only then did Su Yemu know that one of Jiang's jobs was to be a contractor.

However, his contractor is different from today's contractor in the interstellar era. Others use robots and synthetic materials to build directly, and he mostly uses humans.

As for why it is one of the jobs, it is because it only takes one day for others to find a formal construction company to build a house, and it takes five days for them to find them. In this way, Dad Jiang and his contracting team can only be in a long-term idle state.

In order to support his family, when his contracting team is not working, he can only go to work casually, or go to the garbage dump to pick up mechanical parts to exchange money. The interstellar age technology is too advanced, and the existence of human beings sometimes does appear to be redundant. The reason why Purcell is so poor.

When the two came to Jiang's house, Jiang Xiaoyu was sitting at the door holding a wood carved with something, and seeing Xiao Nan and Su Yemu coming, he quickly hid behind him.

"What to hide?"

Xiao Nan stretched his head, trying to see clearly, Jiang Xiaoyu quickly got up: "No, nothing, why are you here?"

Xiao Nan glanced at Jiang Xiaoyu: "I can't come?"

"No, no," Jiang Xiaoyu was a little at a loss. Seeing Xiao Nan staring at him, his cheeks flushed red: "Come in and sit down!" As he

said, he pulled Xiao Nan into the house. Su Yemu was puzzled by that gesture, and things were wrong!

After entering Jiang's house, Jiang Dad and Jiang's mother greeted them. After hearing the two people's intentions, their faces couldn't help but be happy. After reading Su Yemu's drawings, Dad Jiang said that it will take at least ten days. He is afraid that Su Yemu will hesitate, and then said: "Ye Mu, if you are not in a hurry, can you accept this time?"

Before coming, Xiao Nan had already told Su Yemu that Dad Jiang used semi-artificialization, the reason was to allow his people to have a meal, and Su Yemu admired this very much.

"No problem, besides, I need to use fruit trees, flowers, etc., can you help me to get them?" Su Yemu has to order recipes every day, do live broadcasts, and find seeds. It's a bit busy. He hopes to provide them all. Dad Jiang, if he is relaxed, Dad Jiang and the others can make more money.

Since the live broadcast, his daily income has been more than five-figure stars. For more than ten days, the small vault is quite full. Su Yemu has checked that he can't spend much to build a house. The bulk is in fruit trees, flowers, and digging. Pond, divert water to these places.

"Yes, don't worry, I know many people who grow flowers and fruit trees, and they can provide them." Dad Jiang stood up and held Su Yemu's hand tightly, with gratitude in his eyes.

Su Yemu was a little bit at a loss. He just asked Dad Jiang to help build the house. He was ashamed, but there may be other ways: "The fruit trees and flowers I planted need to be looked after. If it is convenient, you can help. who wants it? " "

it. " "

there are people grow vegetables? I currently can not afford a robot, I am a people busy, if someone is willing to, not afraid of hard ...... "

" can. " "

someone will Do you raise poultry? I..."

"

Yes ." "By the way, does anyone know how to make furniture? I think..."

" Yes ." After

Su Yemu came out of Jiang's house, he was still a little dizzy. He thought he would build a farm. It will be very troublesome and it will take a long time to complete. I didn't expect Dad Jiang to have all the packages, digging ponds, diverting water, planting fruit trees, transplanting flowers, etc., and the price offered will only take out his small vault.

"What are you doing? How could you lie to Ye Mu? I believe you know someone who grows flowers and fruit trees. When did you meet someone who grows vegetables and raises poultry? Why didn't I know?" Jiang Mu grabbed Jiang Dad's ears, angry They didn't help much when Ye Mu was stupid. Now that he is better, he is promising, and he still knows to help. How dare this person deceive Ye Mu?

"No, no, I really know these people, but they are all old people."

Those people live in poverty and can't afford expensive nutrient solutions. Inferior nutrient solutions are not good for their health. They can only rely on Neptune's annual subsidies to buy some seeds from the star network to grow their own vegetables.

After hearing Dad Jiang's words, Jiang's mother finally relieved her mind. They all ate nutrient solutions in Interstellar Era, and there were not many who could grow vegetables and raise poultry.

After Su Yemu got home, he ordered the ingredients for the afternoon, got up and stretched, still with a faint pain in his shoulders, Su Yemu pulled off his clothes and took a look in the mirror. The tooth prints were still there. It's weird. Lost the potion?

Wipe more.

After applying the potion, Su Yemu yawned and decided to go back to the room to sleep for a while and get up to live broadcast at 4pm.

The sun was shining and the cool breeze was just right, and Su Yemu soon fell asleep.

In the dream, the farm was built, one after another spacecraft landed at the gate of the farm, waves after waves of blurred-faced guests came and went, Xiao Nan ran around holding the terminal, muttering: It was sent, it was sent...

Suddenly, a heavy mecha fell from the sky, and a huge dog jumped out of the mecha, leaped directly at Su Yemu, and crushed the person to the ground; its front legs slightly lifted, Pressing on Su Yemu's shoulder, his sharp claws stuck out of his toes, his sharp teeth were slightly exposed, and he looked at Su Yemu with a cold and arrogant gaze, as if he was studying where to

speak ... Su Yemu's eyes widened in fright. There was no sound in his mouth. Finally, this majestic, huge dog had finished studying it. It opened its blood basin and took a bite at Su Yemu's shoulder.

"Ah!" The

screams penetrated the room, and Su Yemu was awakened from a dream with pain. What he saw when he opened his eyes was Ah Sha who was pressing on his body, and his teeth were biting on his shoulder, Su Yemu stretched out his hand. Wanting to push him away, a mental force pierced into the sea of ​​knowledge. Manic mental tentacles scurryed in Su Yemu's mind, entangled with the white light of Su Yemu, and the teeth on his shoulder finally slowly Relax...

Su Yemu felt a little tired, squinted, thinking in a daze, Asha is using him like a teeth stick? Come over and bite, grind your teeth when you are okay?

Su Yemu woke up again when he was awakened by the doorbell. When he got up, there was another pain in his shoulder. Su Yemu suddenly got black lines and the veins faintly violently: A silly, don't beat him, really treat him Su Yemu as a sick cat Up.

Angrily rushed out of bed and went out to see that 033 had already collected the ingredients that Xing had delivered. He patted its forehead and said two words of praise. Su Yemu opened the door and went to the spaceship. From afar, Su Yemu could not see far away. The small mound here is flatter, and the spaceship is more concave. Touching his nose, Su Yemu's footsteps made a 180-degree turn, and he muttered: "The time is coming, let's broadcast it first! Next time I will ask him to settle the bill. "I

glanced around, secretly relieved, it is indeed a wasteland, no one here.

Before Su Yemu came home in slippers, a young man with golden hair and good-looking appearance suddenly rushed out. His clothes were torn, and Su Yemu's brows wrinkled one after another. He was carrying a big baggage, watching Su Yemu's eyes widened, her chest rose and fell fiercely, and her face was full of excitement.

Su Yemu: Are you getting sick?

Taking a quick step back two steps, Su Yemu's footsteps turned again and left over the teenager.

"Master, I'm

Erha ! Master..." Call Huan was long and deep, and his voice was eager to weep, like a lover who hadn't seen for many years...

Memories popped into his mind, Su Yemu remembered that there were often bullets called Master in the live broadcast room. Mu turned around, and asked in confusion: "Erha?"

Erha ran to Su Yemu in three steps and grinned: "Master, it's me! I have come to you to learn art."

"How old are you? ? " "

twenty-two, "two Ha said:." master assured, my family know that I come to your talents, very supportive "

!?" you have not grown your family willing to let you dropped out of school to come " "

Yes ah , Who called the master is too good! My family likes the master very much, knowing that I'm coming, they asked me to bring a gift."

Erha took out the burden, took out a hole, and handed it to Su Yemu: "Master, Look, this is the gift I brought you, it's beautiful!"

What Erha handed over was a ring. The recessed place in the middle showed that something should have been inlaid before, but it was dug out, so it looked a bit ugly, and was given the ring...

Facing Erha's expectant look, Su Ye Mu didn't know if he should tell the truth for a while. Seeing that Su Yemu didn't reply, Erha

cautiously said: "I personally used it with cold iron."

"It's pretty."

Su Yemu, who has always been honest, has a rare conscience pain.

"I know that the master likes it! Go home! The master's house is the one in front of you! It's so good-looking, you know it belongs to the master's house at first glance..." The

second chattered and walked to Su Yemu's house comfortably. He thought it was his home!

At this time, Neptune

roared into the sky with a roar.

"Where's my space button? Where's my little S? Why is there only a stone left?"

The people passing by hurriedly passed by, thinking to themselves: It is absolutely impossible to say that His Highness Kevin took it away and will be avenged.

The author has something to say: The plan was to arrive at 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but I didn't expect it to be late. I came back at 8 o'clock. It was a little late today!