Chapter 23

Su Yemu returned with a stranger, Su Xiaonan's eyes were like X-rays, sweeping him from start to finish, squinting dangerously.

"You want to learn cooking from your brother?"

"Yes, yes."

Erha was stared up by Su Xiaonan Shuili's gaze, and he laughed, trying hard to shrink behind Su Yemu, but was picked up by Su Xiaonan. Come out and press on the chair.

She is small and thin, and her slanted body is forced to stand tall and tall: "Family, address, name, age, school, credentials, hand it over."

Su Xiaonan is fierce and terrified, Erha...

Su Ye Muqing Laugh, go back to the house and change clothes, ready to broadcast.

When taking off the T-shirt, Su Yemu took a breath, it hurt too much.

Carefully took off the clothes with one hand, and the shocking tooth marks were printed in the mirror. Ah Sha, the bastard, actually bit in the same place.

Su

Yemu gritted his teeth: Haha! Su Yemu came out, Su Xiaonan sat comfortably with his legs up, Erha pouring tea and handing water, the technique of making tea was unexpectedly proficient.

"Brother, you will accept Xiaoha for the time being! After all, it's nice to have a helper." Every time I watch Su Yemu's live broadcast, Su Xiaonan feels that my brother is very hard, but because her brother prevents her from appearing, she can only let her Her brother is busy himself.

"Come on, Xiaoha, let me introduce you to another family member of mine." Su Xiaonan greeted 033 and said, "This is my family 033. According to the time ranking, the oldest in my family is my brother, then to me, and then to 033, and finally you. " "

My brother in charge of cooking, live, 033 to wash the dishes, clean up the kitchen, you are responsible for helping brother along the way, but also in the 033 busy time, to help him do the housework, you know? "

two Ha asked: "What about you?"

Su Xiaonan: "Of course I am responsible for coordinating your work with 033."

Had Erha just handed over his account on the live TV platform, she wouldn't worry about this person coming to her house! However, we still have to secretly monitor.

Su Yemu watched the whole time: "!"

"Brother, you have to believe my eyes."

"Okay!"

Su Yemu smiled. Since Xiaonan wants Erha to stay, then stay! However, he still hopes to meet Erha's parents once, even if it is a video.

Erha said right away, but tomorrow, his parents should not be available today.

So there was just one more person in the Su family, and one more person in Su Yemu's live broadcast room.

When the live broadcast room opened today, everyone was stunned. Who was standing next to the broadcast? Why are you so familiar?

/Go, go, go to the live broadcast room of the King of Kitchen and call his fans to recognize people, and ask them to take them back immediately. //

I'm so angry, so angry, I'm about to explode, first the bad old man of the Chefs Association, no, old Chen, now this universe chef king, jealousy made me explode. //The

sun is shining, the breeze is flying, the sky is blue, the world is beautiful, jealousy will make me ugly, irritability will make me hideous, calm, calm, calm a hammer, the broadcast kitchen except me, I don't allow others to enter. // Hey, the

figure broadcasting the kitchen, it should be me, it should be me.../The

barrage is a ghost crying wolf howling, Erha blushes, standing at a loss, watching Su Yemu carefully, afraid that he is because The barrage is not welcome to drive yourself out.

This kind of Erha made Su Yemu look at a big dog's ears lingering, his eyes became wet, and even his always naughty tail hung down.

Su Yemu stretched out his hand and touched it twice. It was unexpectedly soft. I wanted to touch it twice. Su Xiaonan's heavy cough came from outside the kitchen. Su Yemu had to withdraw his hand: "Because I was busy alone before, I'll ask you. Come and help, I hope everyone can accept him."

Erha stretched out his head: "I have been a teacher."

Su Yemu: "?"

Erha: "You have accepted a teacher's ceremony."

Su Yemu: That hole ring?

Erha nodded.

The two looked at each other silently, and the barrage burst.

/Burn him, I offer fire. //

I just bought a lot of ingredients in Tongrentang, do I need to use it? /

/ Pot rack. /

"Heh," Su Yemu chuckled, "I hope everyone can get along well with Erha, then let's start today's live broadcast! Okay?"

/ Oh, the broadcast is so gentle, I can barely accept him! //

This low voice makes me cautious, no, I need to help my heart urgently. //

Ahhh, why is my little cutie here. //

Cook King, don't tell me, you stopped broadcasting for so many days, so you came to live here? / The

live broadcast room was instantly occupied by Erha fans. Su Yemu's follower number and the live broadcast room's online number soared, but after a while, Su Yemu's follower and online number both broke through one million and officially entered the yellow popularity list.

"My master, you have to be polite." Erha carefully looked at Su Xiaonan, who was sitting at the door of the kitchen like a queen, his little heart thumped, and intuitively told him that he was still under Su Xiaonan's inspection period.

There was a message called God of Chef in the live broadcast room, and then the process of recognition by the fans of both sides. To celebrate the recognition of the Master of the Universe Chef King, gifts flew up, and the captain exploded one after another. As a platform recognized local fan, They were so well-deserved. Su Yemu's immediately burned and blossomed. Su Yemu's fans stopped doing it, saying like someone couldn't beat the captain.

Waves of captains exploded, and waves of people were introduced in. It was a pleasure to pick up the fighters. Su Yemu hurriedly called a stop. He was afraid that the gift would be smashed.

The dishes Su Yemu will be cooking today are'bergamot ruyi soup' and'pot meat'.

Bergamot Ruyi Soup is also called bergamot cartilage soup, because the cartilage is shaped like Ruyi, hence the name. As soon as the name came out, all kinds of questions came up, what is bergamot, what is Ruyi, what is Baobao Rou, do you want to wrap the meat in the pot?

Su Yemu answered one by one, taking out the ingredients, chopped the cartilage into lumps, drained and set aside; the casserole boiled the water, waited for the water to boil during this time, began to process the ingredients, the bergamot peeled, removed the seeds, washed and cut into pieces, candied dates , Rinse the apricot, slice the ginger.

After the water in the casserole is boiled, add the cartilage, ingredients, etc., bring to a boil on high heat, turn to low heat and simmer.

/ Complete one like this? So fast, so convenient, it's decided, we will start cooking the soup tonight. //

Haha, Kitchen King couldn't even get involved, so he had to broadcast and broadcast around. /

"Before Erha used machines to process food. Now let him be familiar with manual handling of ingredients before teaching is convenient." After Su Yemu processed the bergamot ruyi soup, he began to do the food processing work of pot meat.

/Hahaha, Erha, Kitchen King is so cute, why is it called Erha such a ferocious name? //The

ancient beast! The legendary beast. /

Su Yemu: "Erha? Hudders? The legendary beast?"

/No, it has a name called Siberian Dog, broadcast, this name is mighty and domineering! /

"Who can popularize science?" Su Yemu thinks this world is a bit illusory. When is the pronoun of Husky a beast?

As soon as Su Yemu said that they wanted their science books, the barrage was flashed up at an instant, and the barrage was stacked one after another. From the intermittent barrage, Su Yemu organized the reason why Erha became a beast, legend has it.

Because the number of Erhas in this era is small and they are all raised by the rich and powerful, some people blow Erha into a beast in order to show that they are powerful. Su Ye Muyu has a god, is this okay?

/Why do I feel that Broadcast's face is a little subtle when I say Erha? /

/The previous one, add me. /

"Master, why should the meat be cut into triangles?" Erha quickly interrupted the topic. He always felt that his master knew something.

"It will add more flavor when cooking." Su Yemu added cooking wine and a little salt to the meat, grasping it evenly with his hands, then took out the starch and added water, waited for the starch to sink to the bottom, pour the water out, add the meat, and grab it. Evenly.

Slice ginger and garlic, shred shallots and carrots, and cut coriander into sections. Set aside.

Heat the oil in the pan and heat the oil to 70% heat. Put the starch-coated meat slices into the pan and fry them until they are bubbling. After frying, heat the oil to the highest temperature and re-fry the meat slices.

The heat at this time is very important. It burns too much and is burnt; it is not in place and soft.

/Good smell, want to reach out. //

I, I wait, I have to wait for my pot of meat anyway. /

"The temperature of the oil is too high, don't reach out." The meat slices are fried until burnt red and rise in the pan to control the oil. Save the oil at the bottom of the pan, pour out the excess oil, add sugar and vinegar and stir-fry until it is thick, add the ingredients except coriander, stir fry, add the meat slices, turn on high heat, and turn the pan over.

The slices of meat were dyed with sugar and became sticky. The white and red silk and slices of meat flew back and forth between the air and the bottom of the pan with the action of turning the pan, and the frying spoon actually burst into flames.

/Now, it's on fire, do you want to report the fire? //

Handsome, so handsome, no wonder the chef is going to apprentice, it turns out that the chef is here, my little brother is polite. //

Ahhhhhhh, see Dianbao again, Broadcasting is still handsome. /

Erha is already staying. From the holographic view and the scene, there is still a little difference. The flying flames, the dancing dishes, and the rich aroma are indeed his master.

The potting time should not be too long, otherwise the pot meat will become soft. Su Yemu seized the time and quickly got up the pot. In the comments that hadn't read enough, poured the golden pot meat into the white plate. , Sprinkle with chopped coriander, and complete a plate of authentic pot meat.

/Delicious, delicious, sour, sweet, in love, and want to cry. //

I'll go, the dishes can still be done like this, the outside makes a click when you bite down, I thought it was crispy, another bite, the inside is smooth and tender. This craftsmanship is amazing. //It's

crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. It's too strong. How to do it? Thank you for opening the door to my new world. //

Cook King, I promise, I've really been a fan of you, but now, I am going to betray, my God, TV food channel is a hidden king! //For

such a master, the TV platform is not pushing hard. Has the top of TV's forehead been caught by the door? Or is it foolish to eat nutrient solution? //It's

so delicious, I decided to mobilize my aunt, aunt, three grandpa, and second aunt to support the broadcast. It's so delicious, so delicious. /

Guobaorou was well received. When everyone praised Su Yemu, they did not forget to step on the TV platform. The TV executives who were watching the screen: "!"

We can say that all the staff on our TV platform are Su Ye Are you fans of Mu? Do you know how fans are? I can't wait to cheat secretly in the lottery system and concentrate on drawing me for eight hundred years.

The author has something to say: After discussing with the editor, I decided to enter V on Thursday, February 14th. Thank you for your continued support. Thank you!